All Comments on 'The Other Side'

by AnsemRai

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Raptor5Raptor5over 12 years ago
WOW

Now that was a different story line. Keep it coming.

falcon29falcon29over 12 years ago
BAD

ENDING. Come on! I actually meant to vote a level higher, but my finger sometimes has a mind of its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Agree it was a Bad Ending

It was too abrupt but, hopefully, means that there shall be a sequel? I liked the concept of the other world that kind of fit into a series of dreams I have had in the past. I always go to a resort that was called "Mantown," or "Maleville," or somesuch where I could have sex with any woman I wanted where I wanted--there were no restrictions. Anyway, the only complaint I have is that the story needed some slight editing in places but that is a mere quibble. If there is a sequel I will be looking for it--I would like to find out what the Goddess of Sex has in store for our hero in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Hopefully the goddess explains everything....then sends him back to altworld for more sex.

Don't like it quite as much as Shift, but still really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I'm about half way though and I just have to stop and congratulate the author on his or her originality. Very creative, indeed!

ADRIANEVERETTADRIANEVERETTalmost 12 years ago
Send him back to his Alt Universe

This story has got to continue. I like it alot and want to read further adventures.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

do they have incest in that world? if so, either John could've fucked Caitlin.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Wierd

That was the strangest story I have ever read. I can't say that I liked it but had to finish it to see what happened. I think I will go to KFC tomorrow and get a BJ.

spoum3spoum3over 9 years ago
Masterpiece

I can safely say that this story is THE best story that I've read on literotica yet.

The theme of casual and widely spread sex in public has always been my favorite. It is very rare to stumble upon a story that makes use of it and your writing style is amazing. Thank you!

zoehl96zoehl96almost 7 years ago
Awesome Concept

Really cool concept. Would love to read more like it and explore the world in more detail!

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Sounds like it was written by a 16 year old. How can readers honestly grade this as one of the best stories Literotica has to offer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous