The Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,115 Followers

I continued, "Then she poured my cum into a coffee machine."

"Yeah, that's common. Fresh cum is the best. Food manufacturers sell cum of course. They collect it from a wide range of sources, a lot of it is imported. They freeze it and sell it on, sometimes preservatives are added."

At this point she opened un-John's freezer and pulled out a white bag with Semen printed on the side.

"My brother keeps some in here for female guests. Warm fresh cum always tastes better than the frozen stuff though so most places have some kind of depositing system where the public can contribute directly to their semen supply. A lot of women prefer to have men they know to ejaculate directly onto their food or into their mouths though. Its the warmest, freshest source."

I had a quick flash in my mind of shooting my wad into my sisters mouth, my cock jumped at the thought as I quickly tried to suppress it.

I told un-Caitlin about the rest of my day and she didn't have much more to add. We then watched TV for the next hour while waiting for the other John to come home. Deal or No Deal was on and I couldn't resist masturbating as the host fucked the contestant. It seemed that with each deal offered to them they could either keep playing, or take the deal which involved fucking the host for some bonus cash based on their sexual performance. It was a hot blonde with huge knockers that took a deal at $8,000. Her sex was rated by the bank to be worth an extra $2,000 and based on the boos from the crowd I got the impression that was a low figure.

When un-John arrived, Caitlin jumped at the chance to retell the story of my days events. He seemed pleased that I was adjusting so quickly.

"Since you're going outside again, perhaps we should go out for dinner?" he asked.

"Sure. Care to join us Caitlin?" I said. She nodded.

"Nothing fancy. I think I can only afford McDonalds or something if I'm going to have to pay for three of us." he said.

Suddenly I thought of something. "I've already been to McDonalds today, perhaps KFC or somewhere else?"

"Sure." he said.

"Is it safe for us to be seen together in public?" I continued, "What if we run into someone that knows us?"

"No problem." he said. "I was thinking about it earlier. We'll just go to a KFC down town. The chance of running into someone we know there is slim to none. Anybody else will just assume we're twins."

We all headed out for an early dinner. I had skipped lunch and was starving so I didn't want to wait. When we arrived, we all stood at the back of the queue looking at the board to decide what we want. Both of them have already made their mind and are waiting for me as I stare at the board. It was the same here as it was at Borders and Maccas. They sold seamen Burgers, Wraps, Seamen and Gravy, Krushers with cum clumps and even bottles of soda that seemed to have little compartments in the lid which dropped a load of cum into the drink when you break the seal.

As I perused the board I heard a woman ordering a Twister with semen sauce, small chips, and a 600mL fem pepsi. I guess that was the name of the cum dropping lid variety. Holy shit, I still couldn't believe it. They must churn through the stuff like nobodies business. I mentioned this to the others.

"Semen is the most consumed product in the world." said un-Caitlin. "Every woman in that line will be ordering it in some form."

"How do they keep up with demand?" I asked.

"Most of it is frozen and heated back to body temperature." said John, "Most places the male employees will make deposits into a fresh pool whenever they can and there is often a customer deposit system set up."

"Ahh, I already saw one of them at Maccas today." I said. Then I looked to the sides of the counter but couldn't see one.

"KFC is a bit different though," he said, "One of their big selling points is the constant supply of fresh cum, so they require people to actively go out and collect to live up to that promise rather than taking McDonalds' passive approach."

I looked around once he said this and that's when I spotted the 4 or so women throughout the store in KFC uniforms giving blow jobs to men. One girl was in the process of spitting a load of cum into a container she was carrying around. The KFC uniform consisted of a shirt only and naked from the waist down. The male shirts were normal, but the female ones where missing the breast area just like the cop, so their tits were exposed and free to bounce around. Their name tags were pinned above their jugs.

"KFC has fluffers?" I asked rhetorically, dumbfounded. No wonder I was a tool for paying for a blow job, places like KFC were giving them away from free. We were doing them a favour rather than the other way around.

"Yeah." said John, "A condition of entry is that all male customers must contribute to the cum pool, unless they have a good reason not to. There is a sign on the door stating as much."

Fantastic I thought. I decided to order a regular Zinger meal and told un-John, he stayed to order and I went and sat with un-Caitlin at a booth, right next to a sextion.

Un-John arrived with our food a few moments later and we began to eat. I was halfway into my burger when two brunettes arrived in KFC uniforms.

"Twins." one of the girls said in a pleased voice, "Interesting."

With that they both ducked down under the table and almost swallowed our cocks. Amazing, they had started giving us head without even asking. Un-John continued eating as if nothing was happening, even though his dick was being sucked by a hot KFC chick. I then had a thought and a sudden surge of courage.

"Excuse me." I said, ducking my head sideways so I could see the girl sucking my cock and pushing her face off me so I could speak to her.

"Could I perhaps fuck you instead?" I asked. I couldn't believe I just said that. My heart pounded.

Un-John spoke up, "They just take deposits, they aren't paid to fuck."

"Oh." I exclaimed, disappointed. "I could cum in your container" I said hopefully, looking back at the fluffer.

"Hmm. Well I'm not supposed to. But then again I haven't had sex since this morning and my manager is out at the moment. If you make it quick and cum in the container I suppose it would be ok."

She stood up, stepped back to the sextion and lay down. Her fluffer companion just continued sucking un-John's dick as if nothing was happening. I stepped between the woman's bare legs and prepared to insert my dick into her cunt. It was quite an ordeal for me, you see I have only ever fucked one woman. My ex-girlfriend that only recently dumped me.

"What's the hold up?" she asked. "I don't want to get in trouble, so fuck me quickly."

I lined myself up and pushed forward into her hot box. Hotter than I expected. Must be the increased body temperature here to protect from the cold. My cock head parted her pussy lips and pushed itself into her tunnel in a single motion.

The brunette's pussy was a lot tighter than I expected from someone that probably fucks multiple times a day. It took a few shallow thrusts before her muscles relaxed enough for me to push myself all the way in, but eventually I got there. I began to thrust in and out of her twat, letting my balls slap against her ass.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff" I said.

I reached out and grabbed her by the thighs, pulling her onto my rod as hard as I could with each forward motion. I pushed my dick as far as it would go inside her and held it there for a moment then slowly withdrew it until only the head remained inserted, light glistening off the pussy juice that was coating my cock. I looked at it for a moment, then notice all the people watching me. Un-John and un-Caitlin where both staring at my cock as it parted the woman's lips. Other people in the restaurant were also watching us fuck, but with less vigour.

I pushed my dick all the way back into the strangers twat and started pumping into her as fast as I could. I realised I wasn't going to last as long as I'd like, all this excitement in one day was too much. I reached up and grabbed a tit as I could feel my cum rising from my balls.

"I'm gunna cum." I said.

"Already? ok cool. Quick, aim into the container." she said.

I pulled out just as the first spurt of semen erupted from my cock. It splashed over her stomach as I whipped around to aim at the container. She grabbed the container and tipped it just in time as the second shot made it in. I continued to spew cum into her container as she scooped up the spunk I'd left on her stomach with her fingers. When I was done cumming she sucked the cum off her fingers then screwed the lid back on her container. She then moved across to the next table and started sucking off a guy there.

Meanwhile un-John let out a groan as he erupted into the mouth of his fluffer. When he was done, she removed herself from his crotch and dribbled his cum in her own container before moving on to a guy a few tables down. I sat back down and finished my meal undisturbed. When we were done we went back to the car and headed home.

"I'm proud of you Bro." said un-Caitlin. "You gave that woman a nice clean fucking. You just need to learn to last longer." she giggled slightly.

Right then I began to feel a headache coming on. It grew very suddenly and I blacked out.

When I awakened, all I could see was white. I was lying on something hard, but I couldn't see it. It was like being in complete darkness but instead of black, there was only white and I could see my own body and nothing else. I climbed to my feet and looked around, nothing but white in every direction. Where was I?

Although only seconds had passed since my arrival I was starting to fear I'd die here. Then there was a new sensation, one that gave me hope. And awe. I felt a presence behind me. Slowly I turned around, no longer afraid but in awe of whatever it was, a strange overwhelming feeling.

There was a light. A slight orange light in the distance. It was getting bigger, no, closer. Then the light began to dim, or perhaps my eyes were adjusting. It was much closer now and I began to make out the silhouette of a human form. It looked like a woman walking towards me, her bare skin glowing. The closer she came the more defined she became and the more clearly I could see her. The presence grew and I felt weak at the knees. I dropped to them, kneeling in front of the woman that was almost upon me.

She was beautiful. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Standing at about 5'10", the glowing woman that I could now see clearly was right in front of me. My eyes scanned her naked form from the bottom up. Her legs were slender and curved. They led up to a pussy which was covered in a thin layer of neatly trimmed hair. Her thighs were wide and her skin was tanned, unmarked by tan lines. She was athletic looking, but not overly skinny, a healthy voluptuous look. Her arms rested at her side, hands lightly brushing her thighs. Above her box a flat stomach stretched on for what seemed like miles and eventually I came to her breasts. Big jugs attached to her chest that seemed to defy gravity. They were large D cups and they stood out at attention. Her nipples were small and dark, sticking straight out at an angle slicing through the air like knives. felt my exposed penis rise in the cool air as I took in the nudity of this beauty. Finally I came to her face. It was breathtaking. A soft warm smile that would calm a snowstorm, pure skin and dark blonde hair that flowed unrestricted over her shoulders and down her back past her firm round ass.

When I looked into her deep emerald green eyes I found I couldn't look away, she was looking straight at me. Into me, like she could see what others couldn't.

"Hello John." she said.

I was speechless. There was a long pause where I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I was glued to the spot compelled beyond my will to defy. On my knees, cock sticking out in front of me, staring deep into her eyes.

"Who are you?" I managed to ask.

"I am the goddess of sex."

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,115 Followers