The Other Side (Seduction)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

Seduction is a small step, followed by a small step, followed by a small step.

I tickle her sides. She starts giggling and struggling against me. She struggles harder and turns to her stomach on top of me. Her bra latched at her back. This killed just about any chance of my getting it undone unless she turned over, or really, really wanted it off. I decided not to bet on really, really.

The first kiss to distract her from the small break of passion I had to force on us. It is slow and questioning. I nibble her lower lip. I raise her head up to gain access to the front of her neck for a quick bite that descends to playful nibbling. The pads of fingers are making brief sorties along her back approaching the bra latch; making it obvious that it is where I am heading; giving her a chance to stop this. I kiss her again. An exploration of how two pairs of lips can mold to each other in a breathless attempt to stop, go, say, do everything.

The bra comes undone much more smoothly than expected. I smile into the next kiss. Fingerpads massage where the bra has touched on her back, pushing it aside while at the same time claiming new territory. I'm content for now. Kissing, nibbling, licking, massaging her lower back. I am trying to figure out what to do, and broke seems the only place to go.

I wrap my arms around her and give myself into the deepest kiss so far. In the middle of it, I rotate us so that we are facing each other on our sides now.

I walk the other side.

Continuing the motion I reverse our original positions so that I am on top of her now. I do not want to be here, but I need borders. She does not give any, so I enjoy myself in a series of kisses that get longer and deeper. I kiss any skin that will not take me too far from her lips. I slide to her side. I keep kissing her but my hands are exploring the bare skin of her stomach again. I come close but do not touch her breasts in my exploration.

I am waiting.

Every time my touch approaches her breasts, she arches in expectation. Finally, a thumbpad crosses her nipple. The pad explores her to my content. Then the other nipple.

I am not kissing any longer. Watching her instead.

Small circles with each fingerpad on each nipple. Fingertip touches everywhere my hand can reach. It is her hands that pull the t-shirt from her body. Her bra went with it. She takes a deep breath in a sigh of relief/pleasure and pushes herself into my hand.

I reach down to encircle the near nipple with my tongue. She arches herself to the contact. I pull up to kiss her. I reach down to encircle the far nipple with my tongue, the arch is less pronounced this time. I apply suction; the arch is more violent. I lick circles around the outside of her nipples, around and around without contacting any part of areola this time. I lower myself so I can lick her sides; she's not ticklish there anymore. Finally, on her abdomen circling her bellybutton. I stop to lie on top of her and kiss her again.

I am waiting. How far? Do I ask, do I hope, do I stop? I do not want to stop. I do not want to stop!

I stop.

I kiss her one last time. Deep. I slide to her side and start playing with her hair, touching her face. She looks up at me. She turns until she is on her side. Her hand reaches down to the waist of my jeans. She pulls my t-shirt out of my own jeans. Fingertip touches on the sides of my stomach. I smile at her. Reaching forward to kiss and take over again.

I want. I push her onto her back again, and she goes willingly. I kiss her as my right hand cups her breast playing with her nipple.

I want. I reach down to the belt on her jeans and it comes undone after a brief frustrating struggle with it.

I want. I want. What the fuck do I want? What fuck did I want this entire time?

I play with the available skin to calm down. I do not want to scare her, but I can feel myself losing control. I can feel the tension leave me as she releases small gasps of pleasure. I reach down to undo the buttons of her jeans. They come undone easily enough. I spread the opening as wide as it will go without taking them off her.

Classic, white panties.

I play with the cloth, pressing fingerpads against it. I rub her skin, pubic hair through the panties. I start to kiss her, nibble her earlobes, lick whatever skin is close.

I stop, push up to my knees. I look down at her. I reach for the waist of her jeans. As I start to pull them down, she pushes her hips off the bed to give me the room. I stop, and grab onto her panties also. The jeans and panties slide off her body.

I can feel myself dancing on the edge of control again. I carelessly toss her clothes to the side of the bed and lie mostly on top of her for kissing again. I spend a luxurious amount of time making sure she is comfortable naked. Nibbles at different parts of her neck, kisses raining gently on her face, licking the soft spot underneath her earlobe.

I slide off to her side again. I am closer to the edge.

I want. Fingers lead, lips explore, tongue tasting. My fingers become more insistent in their touching. I reach down to her pubic hair. I use my fingertips to excite every strand of hair. I reach farther down to run my fingers along her thighs, inside to outside. I feel myself lose it into fascination with the touch of skin to skin. I grab her thigh and place it on mine spreading her, opening her to my touch.

I want her to scream. I want her to lose her identity to pleasure.

Circles on the inside of her thighs. Touch after touch, promising, getting closer and closer but not crossing the line. I can feel her every reaction. Each gasp of air. Each whimper of expectant pleasure.

I want more. I get it. She starts to breathe need into the air. I can smell her excitement. I touch her. I place one finger on her. Applying no pressure just touching. I trace her with that finger, still applying no pressure, just touching.

She is close. I apply a hair of pressure, still circling but not touching anything important yet.

She is closer to the edge. Has she wanted this the entire time also?

I apply my fingerpads and pressure where it will do the most good right now. It does.

Small controlled circles. Slowly over the edge, not a jump and a fall but a soaring spiral. Small controlled circles carrying her, her hands come down to grab at my wrists. I will not stop; not this time. The circles become faster, I want the careless leap this time. No control, I want her control snapped.

It does. Gloriously!

She comes down giggling in contentment and buries her face against my shoulder. I lie there touching different parts of her skin. Her breathing deepens, and she tumbles into sleep.

Trust is on the other side of the Nile River.

I stand up, slowly, to make sure she does not wake up. I walk to the window where I stretch. I stare outside to the lamplight lit darkness. I do not know how long I stand there. I look back to her lying naked on my bed, far more than I had hoped.

I start laughing at myself. I have to. Maybe I did it to myself.

Seduction.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers
12