The Outlander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Kneeling, stumbling, falling in slow motion, they found themselves horizontal, cushioned on a soft bank of moss and dry heather. With a gentle urgency her grasped her damp garment and tore it open, fully exposing her breasts to his awe-struck gaze. The combination of coolness, moisture and excitement made her nipples harden into tight buds. She felt her heart leap into her throat as he gazed down on her. When he pulled her closer to him she could feel the growing hardness of his manhood pressing against her thigh before he lowered his face to the soft valley of her bosom.

With surprise she felt the first drops of moisture on her skin and realised the Knight was silently weeping. Unquestioningly she raised her hands to clasp him to her heart, to comfort and console. Gradually she felt the tension, the aftermath of battle, flow from the body within the circle of her arms. As she waited for the Knight to recover she raised herself on one elbow and gazed down at his face, his torso. Her eyes widened as she saw the lines of scars running beneath the hair on his chest. A gentle finger traced the marks, causing goose bumps to race across his skin. She looked up and realised, with a start that the Outlander was now studying her, with an unfathomable look on his face. Clasping her hand he softly spoke, 'Thank you my Angel, thank you for...for.....saving me.' She placed a fingertip against his lips to silence him, for now words were of no use.

This time their kiss was different, burning with a heat that seemed to scald. Hands roamed, entwined, caressed, encircled and encouraged. Each wordlessly guided the other to secret places of pleasure, sighing as successive walls of resistance crumbled. In the dappled sunlight filtering through the trees their bodies merged, becoming one being, conscious only of pleasure and love.

With a gentle hand open his shoulder the Lady Angel pushed the Knight onto his back. Kissing his protestations quiet she gracefully slid down his body. Between his strong thighs she discovered the next destination on their voyage of discovery. Her gentle kisses stirred his penis to full, prodigious size. She felt the muscles in her stomach tighten with excitement and anticipation as she imagined hat was shortly to come.

She grasped his member in one hand and then two. Gently she lowered her lips to the protruding head. She stopped only to be sure he watched before taking the tip into her mouth. She felt a shudder pass through the battle hardened body of Emerald Heart as he surrendered to her ministrations. With skills unpractised and instinctive she relaxed and accepted more of his tumescence. These joys were new to them both but all the more enjoyable to them both for that very reason.

Growing more assured her head began to move up and down, her tongue swirling around his shaft as she did. The Knight was lost in a delirium of pleasure as the combination of warmth and wetness and tightness engulfed him. His hands entwined in her hair, not to force, but to encourage and guide. Soon she achieved her unknown goal and felt his tangled hairs against her lips at the end of each descent. She felt his flesh swell in her mouth and instinctively withdrew.

A low moan of pleasure and frustration was dragged from his lips. Quickly she slid her body across his. She raised herself above him, knees athwart his hips. Immediately she felt his hardness where she wanted it, where she needed it. Another immortal second passed as their gazes locked before she slowly, so slowly, started to lower herself upon him.

She sighed as her weight forced his manhood deep into the core of her wet desire. Her mouth opened in a long drawn out, sibilant sigh. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched as she felt herself filled. The man beneath her issued a low, guttural, animal growl as she accepted his entire length in one slow swoop.

He waited until her first moment of rapture had passed and her eyes opened. Their gazes locked again and he saw the heat of passion smouldering in the depths of her greenness. He grasped her buttocks and lifted her slightly upwards. Taking his hint the Lady Angel raised herself up and relaxed downwards again. He penetrated her more deeply this time and felt the hard button of her clitoris grind against his pubic bone. At this moment he thrust his hips upwards and she came close to fainting with the overwhelming surges of sensation.

The Knight, too, revelled in the feelings. His phallus felt like it was being consumed with liquid fire. He watched as the pace of her movements increased. He saw her breast bounce delightfully as she impaled herself on his hardness. He noticed her tight closed eyes and the lower lip bitten between clenched teeth. The elapsed time of each cycle became less and less as she gave herself up to pleasure, losing any remaining inhibitions she may have had. At the bottom of each descent she gave a delightful grunt at the feeling of taking everything her Knight had to offer, of accepting it all.

Then it was Emerald Heart's turn to delay the conclusion. He held her buttocks to still her rise and fall and her eyes flew open to see a slight smile upon the face of the man below her. 'Why such haste my Angel?' But even with her more vigorous movements stilled she continued to rotate slightly around the axis of his manhood. Unconsciously her muscles tightened and clamped on his rod. She was delighted to watch his eyes close and his mouth open at these exquisite delights.

The mood of their love making changed. Urgency increased as the Knight began to set the pace. Soon her arms were wrapped around his back, drawing him closer. Then her legs wrapped around his back and crossed as if to prevent an unlikely withdrawal. Their laughter and banter turned to rasping sighs and heaving breaths. Their language changed as they urged each other on.

With him driving into her she felt herself penetrated in an entirely new way. Now he was in control and she relished the surrender to his needs as they so closely matched her own. He took her and she let him. He stretched her and filled her in a different to way to their previous coupling. The sensations were so intense that she felt as if she could not bear the pleasure. She felt liking crying and screaming at each stabbing thrust. Without volition her nails were raking his back and now her legs were over his shoulders, giving him unrestrained access to the centre of her joy.

She felt herself climbing. At each step she experienced an enjoyment that was so perfect that she knew it could not be surpassed. But within a second that enjoyment was a pale memory as she reached new heights. Every step in her climb towards an unseen summit made the previous plateau seem like a dream.

Emerald Heart watched all these emotions wash over Angel's face as loved her. His own excitement was poised in a delightful balance between the feeling that they could make this moment last forever and the knowledge that he was about to explode. At that moment her eyes flew wide open and for an instant he stared straight into her naked soul. 'My love!' she cried. He could see the amazement and perplexity in her eyes. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! What.... is..... happening..... to.... me?' Then her body convulsed as she was overwhelmed by a climax. She screamed in her ecstasy and her internal muscles spasmed and gripped his cock at the same time as an extra flood of wetness deluged them both.

The sensory overload struck Emerald Heart and overwhelmed him. He saw flashes of lightening in his mind. Every muscle in his body tightened, his back arched, his head thrown back, his lips drawn back from his teeth. A primordial cry grew in his chest as he passed over the instant of release. Yet that instant lasted aeons and time slowed. His pleasure seemed to be drawn out and prolonged as he made the glorious transition from total constriction and tenseness to complete relaxation.

As he came, swelling inside her she gasped as another, unexpected, crisis swept through her body. Now it was her turn to watch him bereft of all protection. His release was complete, in every sense. In this wild and passionate union they merged. Their negatives were cancelled out and their positives reinforced All the loneliness and sadness of his years of rootless wandering flowed from his body with his seed. Her sense of self worth and value was born at this moment. They both found, in that same instant, a person worthy of bestowing their love upon.

In an after-glow that practically lit up the forest glade they melded into each other's arms and talked the small, pointless talk of new lovers. They gently searched each others bodies with fresh wonder and delight, making mental maps to guide future journeys of exploration. They related their joy, one to the other, and laughed with each comparison and revelation. Even when it grew colder they were reluctant to leave the circle made of their arms.

Finally the Knight spoke, bringing the conversation back to the real world. 'I have rescued my Angel, but to what fate? Where shall thee go now? Have thee family I could take thee to?' She cast down her eyes, her mind full of many thoughts. He took her face and turned it to his.

'If I may be so bold my Lady I desire to show you my country. Alba is fair and green, a land of history and beauty. It is a great distance to travel, but I will covey thee there if it is thy wish. I wish to show thee the many delights of my home, the castles, the....

She silenced him with a kiss. 'Say no more. I will come.....my Lord.'

THE END

Postscript.

A loud voice rang out in the The Forest. 'Cut! That's a wrap.' The director steps forward from behind the camera and says to the two actors. 'That was great guys. All in one take. I think that is going to look great in the rushes.' The rest of the crew start to cheer and applaud and 'Lady Angel' and 'Emerald Heart' look a little sheepish, suddenly being brought back to the rpresent and realising they are naked. Clumsily they disentangle themselves and stand, without meeting each other's eyes.

Ilbem, out of costume and with most of his make-up removed, rushes forward to offer 'Lady Angel' a robe. She takes it and quickly shrugs it on. 'Emerald Heart' snatches a towel from a passing grip and covers himself as best he can. All around is a hive of activity as the crew start to dismantle the lighting rig and pack up the cameras. The light is starting to fade and there is a lot to do. Despite this everyone watches the trio of actors out of the corner of their eyes.

The tension between them is palpable. After a long silence 'Emerald Heart' asks, trying to be friendly. 'You guys coming to the wrap party?' 'Lady Angel' looks to Ilbem with pleading in her eyes. But he is emphatic. 'Nope. We've had this skiing holiday in Vermont booked for months. We have to leave now or we wont have a chance of making it.' He turns, holding 'Lady Angel's' elbow, and starts to lead her to where his Jeep is parked. 'Lady Angel' meets 'Emerald Heart's' gaze for an instant, a look full of apologies and reproaches. Then she too turns and leaves the set. Leaving behind the fantasy that they had created here for a brief instant.

'Emerald Heart' shrugged and headed for wardrobe. He had another movie starting in a week. Time to relax, brush up on his lines and get 'into' his character. He wondered to himself if he could be just as convincing as a gay serial killer as he was an 'honourable knight'.

'No sweat'. He said aloud. 'It's just playing 'make-believe' after all'

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers
12