The Overnight Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled back beneath the rumpled and in places damp sheets and spooning into me, we both drifted off.

A motion disturbed me as on my side facing away from her, I glanced at the red numerals of the bedside clock. 4 AM and I felt her shift, pause listening to my breathing, and then the mattress lifted slightly as she stepped quietly and very softly unto the carpeted floor. I eased my eyes open slightly and saw her nude, moving toward the bedroom door. She opened it carefully and with it still slightly ajar moved into the hallway. Slipping out of bed myself, I stepped to the partially open door and watched. Her back to me, those beautiful ass cheeks bare, she moved slowly to the guest room door which I now saw was easily half ajar. Standing in the doorway her hand resting on the jam, she paused for long moments. Then I heard a low sound, a voice and she moved inside disappearing.

Quickly I moved outside and in a few silent steps I was afforded a view of the entire guest bedroom illuminated by the soft light of dawn. Ernest was laying on his back, the sheets tossed back, nude but for his boxers. His left arm and hand were extended out toward her and the tenting of his boxers left no doubt as to the massive erection beneath. She paused looking down at him and then reached out to grasp his hand. He pulled her slowly to him until she was standing by his waist silently looking into his eyes. He released her hand, and then lifting his hips, grasped the waist band of his shorts, and lifting and bending his legs, lowered them, tossing them unto the floor. He shifted slightly toward the center of the bed and she knelt up unto the bed beside him. His hands reached out and up, holding her by the upper arms and shoulders and then guided and supported her as she lifted one leg and eased it across his upper thighs.

I watched, as kneeling astride him, she gently grasped his throbbing shaft. Unable to encompass it, she tenderly held it and then lifted herself upward on her knees positioning herself, her very core, directly over and above his cock. In the silence the lowest whisper was clearly audible, and pausing above him, her hand on his shaft she whispered, "Ernest, Charlie has had the cut, before we were married he had a vasectomy. It's my really fertile time of the month. Do you have a condom?"

I watched as he shook his head and whispered, "Fuck no, Lorna, I don't. Hell, what are we going to do?"

She hovered over him her dark eyes fastened on his. "Then I'm going to have your baby, Ernest," she whispered, her face a picture of sensual intensity as with a gasp she slowly lowered herself squirming on to his shaft inch by slow and cautious inch until his thick blonde pubic hair merged and blended with her soft dark curls.

Slowly, quietly they commenced their mating, the dance of love that we find so arousing to watch as well as perform. His shaft, broad and dark, glistened with her fluids as it eased out of her as she lifted only to disappear as she sunk.. The scent of her wafted across my nostrils as I stood there, the sound of her wetness was clear to my ears. Then suddenly, unexpectedly, she arched forward as a violent shudder coursed through her body.

"Ohhh, uhhhh.....fuck.....Fuckkkk!" she grunted as her orgasm took her senses and her body under its complete control. Ernest held her gently as she trembled with spasm after gut wrenching spasm, and then finally, weak and damp with the assault, collapsed momentarily against him.

A long silence and then movement as she straightened, smiling down at him.

"Now you," she whispered as once more, her legs straightening somewhat and she lifted herself, and gasping his hips for support, squatted unto him only to repeat the action again. Her movements increased the bed squeaking quietly in the rhythm of her mating.

Ernest's hands were gripping her ass, clutching her hard as she rode him, and then I heard his hoarse whisper, "Fuckkkk Lorna I'm going to cummm."

He stiffened, head straining back against the pillow, and then with a deep grunt, he tightened and expanded deep inside her as with a final jerk of his body he spasmed and spurted his release in hot thick creamy wads splashing against and into her cervix. I watched unashamed as with my own cock hard and throbbing, Ernest shot his baby deep up and into my wife, knowing that over the next months I would watch her belly swell and grow with his offspring.

Thirty minutes or so later as I lay awake feigning sleep, I felt the mattress settle and as her warm body settled against mine, her hand reached around to hold me.

She murmured, "I hope that I didn't disturb you, Charlie, but I really had to go to the bathroom."

Turning, my cock still hard from my voyeur experience, I reached out for her as she giggled, feeling my hardness against her.

"Charlie!! Not again!" she whispered as she parted her legs. "Whatever has happened to you tonight?"

12