All Comments on 'The Pack Ch. 01'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

My guess is that the pimp pack are going to turn her into the village bike. With her husband being away so much I can imagine her being staked out in the woods or in their barn (hopefully both) and used as a cumbucket by all the menfolk. Then how long will it be before the women find out and she "suffers" (enjoys) further depravities at their hands? She's going to end up with a very sloppy pussy over time. Undoubtedly her husband will end up with a nice tight young village girl (or two, or several). In fact perhaps they should both end up as cumbuckets for the villagers!

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Not sure

I do not think that this is one of your best stories, Quin, although I did read it and enjoy it. Perhaps it was because the build-up was different, and the exhibitionism not as pronounced. Nevertheless I did give it five marks.

stikolyzstikolyzover 15 years ago
make it slower

the happenings is faster than usual,the slow yet interesting erotic building that marks your stories seems to be neglected.But afterall i cant rate it less than 75. keep it up.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
When you padding your ratings,dishonest Pomy shit,

Remember to sometime vote 4 instead of 5 all the time. Then you avoid to have same ratings on two or more consecutive stories. It is a dead giveaway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous