The Pack Ch. 06

Story Info
Susan confronts hubby's whore - & shows she can be one too!
6.1k words
4.42
29.6k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers

It was the party at the pub that brought matters to a head with the girl Julie. All evening I had watched how Steve would quietly drift off when the girl left the room. Keeping myself at a discreet distance, pretending just to be circulating amongst the guests I let him have his way seeing how far he would go. At eleven thirty the call went round for those who wished, to make their way through the village to carry on the party at the old manor house, owned by one of wealthier inhabitants.

The landlord and landlady breathed a sigh of relief, glad the party had been a success but grateful to have the time to clear up, given the fact that to them the party was actually their work and business. Having stayed happily subdued and sober throughout I volunteered to stay behind a while to help as most members of the bar staff were either too drunk themselves or had also gone off with the crowd. My goodwill gesture had another ulterior motive, I wanted to give Steve and Julie enough rope to hang themselves -- catch them later, in the act!

Jennie and Carl, the couple who ran the pub were very grateful telling Steve we would all come over to the manor house later. His delight of having the freedom to pursue the young Julie couldn't be disguised. All evening I had watched her, thrusting out her ample chest, gazing and smiling at my husband with her 'come-to-bed' eyes.

"I'll see you later -- enjoy yourself," I told Steve.

As he went on his way with a bunch of partygoers Jennie gave me a long look.

"You know you need to watch that Julie with your husband?"

I smiled nonchalantly; telling her it was okay, that I was in control. Jennie seemed intrigued, raising her eyebrows but said nothing more. We worked away clearing up most of the mess, chatting and joking for a good hour.

"Let's take this last pile of stuff into the kitchen and leave the rest for the morning staff," Jennie said, "Then if you give us a minute we'll freshen up and go over to the party with you."

I nodded, and then detected a change in tone.

"I have often mentioned to Carl -- what an interesting couple you are. You particularly, if you don't mind me saying so, I know you have the measure of the men around here."

"What on earth do you mean?" I laughed.

Jennie laughed too. "The way you have them lusting over you. Particularly that mob who stand at the corner of the bar every Friday and Saturday night."

She meant of course, 'The Pack'.

"We overhear all sorts of conversation when we're behind the bar. I have to say, Carl sometimes gets really excited if he overhears some juicy gossip and his imagination runs riot."

"Really?" I said, laughing loudly.

Jennie gave me a long and strange look.

A few minutes later, I walked into the kitchen, carefully stacking up dirty crockery. Jennie had gone down into the cellars to check on the beer kegs. Carl, who had been busy going to and fro had walked into the kitchen behind me but now, he didn't seem so busy any more, staying just a few feet away gazing at me. I felt a little uneasy, knowing he was obviously, aimlessly moving stuff around. When I noticed a bulge growing in the front of his trousers our eyes met but he didn't hide it away.

Beginning to feel my breath getting heavy I tried to carry on, partly amused, partly excited, though worried it might cause trouble if Jennie walked in. My top showed plenty of cleavage and I should not have bent so low given the situation. Carl didn't move fast, almost without me noticing in fact, but the warm hand that slid down and into my clothes to cup the end of my breast was precise and aimed well. Squeezing and rolling my nipple between thumb and finger, the pressure was enough to make me straighten up -- to have Carl nibble my neck and gently bite my ear.

"You'd better stop that!" I said softly, "What will happen if Jennie walks in?"

The amiable usually talkative landlord stayed silent and held my head, turning my face to plant his lips over mine. The bulging tent in his pants was now pressing into my midriff while his rough fingers caused a slight tingle of pain making my body wriggle. With him almost fucking my belly I felt the underside of his cock sliding up and down through my clothing. He was kissing me then moving to my neck then my tits then back to kissing me, my eyes closed, my mouth opened willingly when his tongue returned. Then, to my shock I was suddenly aware that the mouth kissing mine, and the tongue playing with my tongue did not taste like, or belong to Carl. I opened my eyes to see the dark long eyelashes of Jennie, and instantly felt and heard the excitement in her panting breathe.

My tongue moved exciting her even more as it told her I was excited too, and then with one hand around my waist, she began with her other to unfasten the clasp that held together the two halves of my wrap-around dress. My eyes widened when the familiar noise of a zip fastener interrupted the heavy breathing: Carl was taking out his cock!

"Don't stop him!" wheezed Jennie, "Please! We are always the ones who listen to the stories -- but never get the chance to play."

She kissed me hard and passionately before speaking again, "Please don't object." Her mouth brushed across my cheek to whisper in my ear, "I want to watch him -- I want to watch him, with you!"

Moving her head slightly back to observe my reaction she hesitantly took my hand, scared of what I would do next when I quickly lowered my gaze to see the rampant stiff dick of her amazingly sexually aroused and hopeful husband. Slowly she pulled my forearm away from my body and guided it to the twitching shaft; it was up to me now.

Turning my head to face Jennie I gripped her husband's cock at the same time curling my other hand around her waist gently applying pressure to the small of her back to draw her close.

Now it was my turn to whisper to her, "Put your fingers between my legs -- play with me first -- then you can watch Carl -- watch him fuck me!"

She squealed with delight as she saw my hand begin to pump Carl's cock, her fingers feeling straight for my wet hole finding my clitoris, "Kiss me!" she begged.

With her hands in my vagina and her husband's hands on my tits I was the one who finished up begging, begging to be fucked, to feel that hard cock inside me, at the same time taking the opportunity for it to be my turn to explore and examine Jennie's well-rounded breasts, suck on her nipples. Perched on the edge of the large wooden refectory table I did just that, enjoying the soft flash of another woman.

It might have been their first experience of playing for some time but they knew what they wanted. I was denied the feel of Carl's hot 'cum' as when his body stiffened Jennie sank down and whipping his dick out of my cunt he thrust the seeping bulbous head into the mouth of his wife, filling her orifice with white sticky jism for her to drink down and swallow. Not to be neglected totally I waited until she had her fill before turning her face toward my dripping twat, making her lick and suck my musky smelling juices too. While she did that Carl kissed me long and hard.

"We have a party to go to!" he said, "Let's get ready."

My wet and soiled flimsy knickers would have to be discarded now.

The noise emanating from the manor house told us that the party was still in full swing. We all sauntered up the driveway still comfortable in each other's company, having taken turns to use the bathroom at the pub to clean up and make ourselves look respectable. Jennie knew what I meant when after accepting a drink from the host I told her I needed to wander around and circulate. It wasn't long before I located Steve; I knew which places he was likely to be.

They weren't the only ones necking, my husband and Julie; some people seemed to have forgotten with whom they were with. I observed the girl from a hidden vantage point, watching her body writhe around my husband, her hand stroke his cheek and her lips pout as he spoke, almost stopping his words as they made contact with his. I lingered over her figure, her tight white dress clinging to every contour, a little too tight over her well developed, well-rounded chest, her nipples prominent and erect, pushing against the cloth.

Her stomach was flat, her waist narrow, then bulged out at the hips to form an amazing hourglass figure. Her thighs carried plenty of flesh but were not flabby with fat while her calf muscles were pulled taut by the high heels of her stylish shoes. It was easy to see why men grew erect when in her company though it seemed most of the village men had, at some time or other been inside her knickers and had tired of her. I wondered if her father knew how generous she was with her favours -- or if she knew of his little games?

They were both far too confident, touching each other up as they snuggled up in the dark corner away from the noisy revellers.

"Enjoying the party?" I shouted in Julie's ear as my husband's hand cupped her tits and hers his crotch.

They pulled apart and froze like frightened rabbits caught in a headlight. Some of the party people looked and waited to see what might happen. Taking hold of Julie's hair I bent her head back then pulled it close to mine, whispering in her ear.

"I'll deal with you another time!"

I was so close, smelling her perfume and feeling her breathe, it was almost erotic -- I almost kissed her, and wanted to fell those firm bosoms myself.

"Go away now, before something bad happens!"

The girl had lost her arrogant demeanour now and was gone in a flash.

"It was only a bit of fun -- a kiss!" cried my husband.

I had decided not to let him know just how much I knew -- how long he had been chasing her. As several guests waited to enjoy the expected fight I let it be known how upset I was and how wronged I felt until Steve was almost cowering with embarressment.

"So how long have you been having an affair with her?" I snapped.

"What? I haven't -- it was just flirting, a kiss and a quick grope."

Though we kept the fight under control I never let it rest as we moved into another room, got a drink and danced a little.

"It was nothing!" he kept saying, pleading with me to let it drop.

We danced to a slow disco number, and I was very aware -- and excited - that Edward and Billy hovered just behind us.

"You did more than just grope!" I snapped at Steve in a whispered staccato voice.

"Oh for fuck's sake -- this is getting boring!" Steve retorted.

"Having trouble?" Billy asked, grinning.

"Look, if it makes you feel better -- get your revenge," Steve said, before looking past me. "Hey guys, I've been flirting and she's mad at me. Even things up will you and give her a kiss then she'll have got her revenge!"

I swayed to the music, feeling my pulse beat faster. The thought of having Steve watch me while in the arms of two men who had already fucked me felt incredibly arousing. Would he expect me to be shy and just snatch a quick kiss from them? I stared hard into his eyes.

"I want to do what you did!" I told him, seeing his face change.

Edward and Billy sashayed along side of me, causing Steve to look alarmed.

"Hey, I only flirted and kissed one person -- not two!"

He was laughing and making out the situation was humorous but the atmosphere was becoming tense. I kept my eyes on Steve while I stepped sideways against the body of Billy, knowing full well that both men would be more than happy to play this game. Swaying to and fro I smirked briefly at my husband before offering my mouth up to the taller Billy for it to be kissed; his arm came around my waist, his hand cupping the lower half of my breast. We still made movements as if we were dancing, though I knew it would look more like the sexual writhing of two lovers.

Our kiss finished then I turned my head back toward Steve, smirking defiantly as I felt Billy's hand caress my tit.

"Hey, don't go too far!" Steve warned meekly, looking uneasy and bothered -- though he didn't try to intervene.

"Don't like it when the boot's on the other foot?" I sniggered.

He didn't answer but his jaw dropped when I held out my arm invitingly to Edward, who held my face in his hands and gave me the most sensuous, passionate kiss he could, although it probably was obvious he was intentionally exaggerating just to wind up my husband.

"Hey, this has gone far enough," Steve, said.

"I told you, I want to do what you did!" I said.

"Look, people are watching -- you're making me look a right idiot!"

"People probably watched you with that floozy -- making me look an idiot!" I said.

"No -- I didn't flaunt her around in front of everyone!"

I was still in the arms of both men, enjoying little kisses and pecks on my neck and cheeks.

"So I'll do what you did -- you must have gone off to a quiet secluded place where no one could see you."

I stared intently at my husband -- he stared back, both of us feeling the tension. I whispered to him.

"A quiet place, out of sight, where no one could see you misbehave -- see what you did."

"What the hell are you telling me -- that you are going to slope off somewhere?"

"Keep telling you -- going to do what you did. I didn't say you couldn't come -- and watch!"

"You're being bloody silly now. Okay guys -- that's enough!"

"Where did you go Steve -- up to a bedroom -- where did you take her?"

"Come on!" he begged, "Cut this out."

"Do you really think that seeing you both giggling and groping tonight was the first time I got wind of your shenanigans? I'm doing what you did Steve -- I'm letting these men take me upstairs to find somewhere a bit more private; do you want to come so you can put me right about just how far you went? You did more than snatch a few kisses and feel a breast didn't you Steve?"

Steve tried to remain composed, dismissing my words as bullshit; "You'll tire of this crap soon -- okay, go ahead and finish trying to humiliate me."

I walked out of the room followed by the two men, bring up the rear was my husband. No one took any heed of us or sought to question where we were going.

"You're being bloody stupid!" Steve said as we reached the staircase. "But if going through this charade makes you feel better -- then fine! You two guys are being used like performing monkeys -- she's making idiots of you too."

"It's fun -- seeing the happily married argue!" laughed Edward, "We'll come along for the ride."

I was listening to this as I climbed the stair in front of the men -- well in front -- the talk stopped suddenly making me smile and tingle, as I knew they all would be able to see right up my dress, given they were quite a few steps below me. What would my husband feel like being stood with men who watched my arse sway side to side, my knickers missing?

I was almost trembling as I walked along the landing, trying to locate a suitable bedroom. It felt very erotic though weird when I held open a door and beckoned the three men to enter -- two grinning, one, my husband, nervous and unsure, and like me, trembling. The reality hit me -- here I was taking men into a bedroom -- to sexually kiss and touch me -- and I was going to make my husband watch. Could I really go through with this?

Edward and Billy still grinned but even they were looking awestruck. My heart thumped now as I looked at the men and closed the door; I could sense that they all expected me to back down; Steve was drawing in air deeply. I spotted that the door had a sliding lock. Knowing that the men waited for me to make the next move I held out a shaking hand -- and slid the bolt, locking the door -- the atmosphere was electric.

"I still don't believe you have the nerve," Steve said anxiously, "You want me to surrender and beg forgiveness!"

I found my voice.

"So what did you do with her Steve -- when there was no one to see?"

Without waiting for an answer I sidled up to Edward and almost screaming inside through the sheer eroticism of the situation I let my hand stroke the inside of the man's thigh.

"Or should I say, what did she do with you? Did she touch you and kiss you -- like this?"

I planted my lips over Edward's and pressed myself against him feeling him grow inside his pants. It would be obvious to my husband that the man had an erection. I ran my hands over Ed, running my fingers through his hair, pulling his head tight against my face, letting my tongue enter his mouth.

"Okay -- you win," Steve called out.

"Tell me what you did with Julie!" I ordered.

"I admit it -- I have been in her pants and she's been in mine -- but only playing, just touching!"

I was fantastically aroused, "Like this Steve, did she go inside your pants like this?"

I dumfounded everyone by slowly unzipping Ed, feeling inside his clothes, gripping his stiff cock.

"Fucking hell!" Steve shouted.

"Did you have an erection as stiff as this Steve?" I asked, drawing out the big throbbing weapon.

"Leave it now -- enough!" Steve said with a stutter.

His eyes stayed glued on my midriff watching my hand slowly masturbating Ed, drawing his foreskin back and forth. Not saying anything else he simply drew in deep breaths letting many long seconds pass. Billy broke the silence by sensing that this was about to come to an end, and wanting at least a little fun he felt my arse with both hands.

"This is awesome -- what a night -- fucking amazing!"

"Okay, we'll quit now," offered Ed without attempting to interrupt his enjoyment of my hand wanking his dick.

I wanted more and was determined to take this to the limit. Steve was sweating and panting -- though he was never a wimp he nevertheless had remained merely watching. A very exciting possibility for his unexpected behaviour occurred to me, causing my juices to flow.

"I'm not convinced my husband wants that," I dared to say.

All the men fell silent.

"How about it Steve?" I teased cruelly, still slowly wanking Ed's cock. "You see boys, my husband has often wondered what it would be like to see me with another man. Isn't that right Steve? Now's your chance -- the door's locked and I'm sure these guys can be relied upon to keep a secret. What do you feel like now Steve, seeing me with another man's cock in my hand? We can easily take this a stage further.

Billy! If you untie the sash on my dress and undo the little button at the side my dress will fall open."

There was just the sound of heavy breathing -- the two men incredibly aroused -- though I wasn't sure of my husband's state of mind. I watched him intently as Billy released the fastener of my dress uncovering the full-length view of my body clad in the flimsiest of underwear and sheer silk stockings. Just a tiny triangle of pubic hair drew attention to my exposed swollen labia. Billy began to maul me, and the pressure of his hands forced me to lean back against his body making my hips thrust forward; Ed reached out a hand to touch my upper thigh over the top of the silky stockings.

"How about it Steve," I purred, "Do you want to watch -- while they take turns to fuck me?"

Billy had now whipped out his cock too and rubbed it over my arse cheeks.

"No!" Steve muttered, wiping his forehead with his hand -- but incredibly, he remained where he was and didn't intervene.

I was astounded by his failure to fight or bring his torment to an end. Did his lack of response mean he would permit, would enjoy, watching any sex action other than a full-on fuck? This was out of character; though these country boys considered themselves to be hardy Steve was no pushover. In his younger days he was no stranger to street fighting and the running battles fought in city centres on weekend nights.

I remained incredulous and amazed by Steve when Billy, who had pulled my dress free to fall to the floor seductively slipped a bra strap from my shoulder, gently tugging the underside of the cup until my tit popped out. Steve, breathing heavily stepped, not forward to stop the men, but sideways to perch on the edge of the bed -- watching.

Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers
12