The Pack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Billy played with my tit and Ed traced a hand over the wet crease of my pussy I gazed at my husband. He had said 'No' to letting these men fuck me -- but seemed to be finding excitement in seeing me misbehave and 'play' sexually with the two men.

Suddenly Billy turned to Steve, "How about it man -- the door's locked and we know how to keep our mouths shut?"

Steve kept his eyes on the action while leaning casually sideways along the bed on his right elbow. Our eyes met -- and he looked defiant, I wasn't going to see him flustered and begging or angry. Without glancing at Billy he gave a response.

"No fucking."

Then, taking us all by surprise, he slowly unzipped his trousers and calmly pulled out his erect cock, drawing the foreskin back and forth.

The two men with me exclaimed their disbelief by swearing between tight lipped low whistles. Ed dipped his fingers into my wet pussy while Billy uncovered both my breasts and commenced to nibble and suck, standing close so I could circle my fingers around his cock and pull him off, wriggling my bottom against Ed's shaft that stood between my arse crack. The expression on my face must have said it all, the moaning, the sighing -- Steve watched me as I now looked back at him, his hand slowly masturbating his cock. All of a sudden Steve's face changed and his hand began to pump faster.

"Are you about to 'cum' Steve?" I purred, taunting him.

He knew something I didn't actually -- he had seen that Billy was on the point of loosing control, and as his body tightened Billy's cock pointed at my belly and out spurted what seemed cupful after cupful of white sticky jism. Like a seasoned porn actress I wiped my hand across the wet stuff and smiled at my husband before licking my fingers.

The session was not over with yet. Pushed back on the bed near Steve, Billy thrust his head between my legs licking my clit and kissing my cunt, while Ed took up a new position by my head.

"Is this okay with you pal?" Ed asked my husband.

Steve gave a short nod.

Pushed against my lips was Edward's bell-end, swollen and red. It seemed that while Billy administered oral sex on me Ed's intention was for me to suck his sperm from his cock, and into my mouth; a task I was more than willing to do. Before I gobbled in the stiff dick I turned my head to Steve.

"I suppose you're wondering if I dare take it all in my mouth and swallow it -- drink another man's spunk right in front of you?"

Having Steve there, sitting watching me, aroused me tremendously. Gripping Billy's head and wrapping my legs around his body, I worked my cunt against his face and wanked Ed's cock into my mouth. I made sure Steve saw every spurt shoot to the back of my throat when the end finally came; Billy had successfully brought me to orgasm.

"What the fuck are you all doing in there?" shouted a voice after several loud bangs on the door.

"Be out in a minute!" Ed shouted back.

As we hurriedly repaired our dress Steve tried to clean his own copious amount of sperm from the bed sheets. We saw some very astonished faces when we emerged from the bedroom -- their imaginations must have run riot.

"I don't think we had better go that far again," Steve said, the following morning.

We talked about it for a while. He didn't deny that the event turned him on -- well he couldn't really could he? But it seemed he thought I had been to eager.

"It started off as you getting revenge and we all got carried away. You were a little too enthusiastic -- and you liked it far too much. I thought you were kidding when you taunted me about them fucking you -- but you would have happily let them."

"You were very near to agreeing to it!" I pointed out.

"We've changed since we came to live here," he said morosely, "I've been chasing skirt -- and I'm sure you've done more than you'd admit to -- but for now it's probably better if I don't ask."

It was too much for him to handle. I think that while he thought he looked cool and macho in the eyes of the local hell raising men by having the young Julie at his heels he now wondered if they laughed at him -- seeing it as an opportunity to chase me while his attention was elsewhere. It may have been a matter of pride. One thing for sure was that he had proven that he did have a penchant for being capable of enjoying wife swapping and wife watching. It was a man thing, like most husbands so inclined -- it only worked while he thought he completely controlled the situation. Sure, he could fuck Julie, or anyone else's wife, and enjoy extra sex separately, but when his own wife does it he calls foul! He was just having a bit of fun and flirting -- just a quick thrill, harmless fun - wives aren't allowed to do the same are they? Mind you, in my case, with my appetite, he may have a point!

That was a pity really because my fertile mind had already considered proposing to Steve that I should invite the two guys back to our place one night -- any two guys really. He wasn't going to agree to that now. I had an idea though.

I bided my time waiting for an opportunity to speak to Julie -- alone. Confiding in Jennie, the landlady of the pub I asked if it was okay to confront the girl on her premises though I didn't want to cause a major row in public.

"Well," she said, after some thought, "I suppose this is the best place to corner her, but don't get violent in my bar. It would be good to see her taken down a peg or two though. Wait until she goes to the 'Ladies Room' and follow her -- catch her in the corridor if you can -- there's a door marked private that leads into a little sitting room, you can have your 'talk' out of sight and earshot there."

It worked a dream -- Julie did her best to avoid me in the bar that weekend but on Sunday night she let her guard down. Swanning off to the ladies with a grin on her face I followed and waited outside the door.

"I'd like a word with you, young lady!" I said when she alighted from the toilet.

With a show of bravado she dismissed me with a laugh, "Get lost! It's not my fault if your husband chases after me -- you better have it out with him!"

Having already taken the door off it's latch it was an easy matter to sweep her sideways by fastening my hand round her chin then propel her into the room. Following her in I maintained my grip and to prevent her struggling I pressed myself close to her body, trapping her against the wall in a corner, my foot kicking the door shut behind us.

"Now, you little bitch -- listen to me. You've tried your best to make me look a fool, flaunting yourself right under my nose, making it obvious to everybody that my husband is putty in your hands. You're a little man-eater -- prefer older married men do you -- do they pay more?"

"It's not my fault you don't 'fulfil his needs' is it missus -- and get your fucking hands off me -- Mrs Middle --class Posh Paws City Shit!"

The slap came sharp and fast -- across her cheek, knocking her head sideways before my hand once again held it firm against the wall. Her body struggled so I pressed against her even harder. Tears appeared in her eyes, she was just a simple girl who tried her luck with any village man who amused her.

"Does your father know about your men friends?" I asked, "He's quite a reputation around here -- for being a bad man."

"Don't make me laugh!" Julie gloated once more, "I'm not a kid -- I'm old enough to have boyfriends -- of course he fucking knows I date men!"

"Married men?"

She was sure of herself. "Say's it's what makes the world go round -- doesn't blame me for swapping a kiss and a cuddle with some sad guy whose wife is a dried up old prune in exchange for a nice present or two."

"Kiss and cuddle?" I said, "Fucking, you mean! Does he know you fuck?"

"Really, do I? Got me on film have you? As if he'd believe you."

She was now making me angry; her cocksure arrogant attitude was beginning to grate.

"Might have you on film Julie! Interesting things go on at those immigrant camps -- when they're being entertained with working girls. Does daddy know you're a prostitute -- opening your legs for a dozen at a time?"

Julie looked shocked now, "You fucking bitch!" she screamed.

She deserved another sharp slap -- and real tears ran down her cheek.

"You're just a young kid who thinks she knows it all," I said, slackening my grip a little.

It felt like her will to resist had waned somewhat. I actually began to stroke her cheek, quite tenderly, with the back of my hand.

"I'll keep away from your husband!" she promised, sobbing quietly. "Just don't say anything to my dad -- about the immigrants -- he'll kill me for that -- he's a racist, doesn't like them, say's they take all the local jobs."

"Yes, I know your father," I smiled facetiously, "He's a fine upstanding citizen with high morals!"

I pictured the ugly smirk on the man's face when he took delight in pissing on me.

"He's not really!" Julie informed me.

"I'm being flippant and ironic you silly girl!" I said.

Julie suddenly began to struggle, "I want to go now -- I've told you I'll keep away from your husband!"

My grip tightened -- but in a different place -- I found I had one hand holding her against the wall by pushing on her breast; my face was very close to hers.

"I haven't finished yet! We're not even half way there."

She smelt nice -- intoxicating perfume.

"You're going to do as I say -- and I'll keep quiet about your trips into the woods."

Now I was really going to shock her.

"I don't want you to stay away from my husband -- I want you to carry on -- keep him happy -- interested -- you know what I mean."

She was visibly shaken.

"What?" she hissed.

"You keep him happy for me -- then he doesn't cramp my style. We aren't that much different you and I Julie -- I like a little fun too -- I like to be wicked!"

She did really smell nice -- she was very attractive. Maybe it was because I had my hand on her left tit; or perhaps it was the feeling of power, of being in control. In any case I felt a surge of sexual arousal. My face was still close to hers, my body pressing against her, keeping her from escaping, though she still struggled a little bit, wriggling her body -- and that too was making me feel aroused. I whispered in her ear and stole a kiss on her cheek.

"I want you to do as I say Julie -- then we can both have fun."

She wasn't about to shout and scream -- so I risked a kiss on her lips -- just a short one, gentle. She didn't object so I gave a longer one this time, and rubbed and squeezed her tit to see if she liked my touch. Withdrawing my head just a few inches I glanced down to look at her low-cut top and admire her cleavage.

"You're very daring Julie -- but you like to attract the attention of men don't you?"

"Yeah," she said very quietly and nervously.

My fingers knew how to touch another woman and they easily slipped inside her bra to lift a breast out.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me Julie?" I asked kissing her lips several times rapidly.

"With your husband?" she asked confused, "Or do you mean -- like, now - you're touching me, well... like a man would?"

"Both you silly girl!" I smirked, whispering sternly.

She didn't reply so I took it as a 'Yes,' my passion inflamed, kneading her tits and kissing her fully on the lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth. When she still didn't resist I slowly began to let my hand drop, to find hers, to guide it up my skirt, making her 'play' with my wet slit. My heart was pounding at this, my second experience with a member of my own sex, a young precautious buxom wench, not long out of school.

"Show me what you can do Julie -- and I'll pleasure you!"

She was whimpering now, but kissing back, accommodating my tongue, finding her way inside my knickers to rub my cunt, and she definitely liked the way I played with her wet hole. Her lily-white tits looked good enough to eat and I almost did, before cradling her head in my bosom making her suck my hard paps. It was heaven, for her too I hoped. As a finale I made her sink down on her knees and lifted my leg onto the arm of a chair, gathering up my clothing before pressing her face against my vagina -- making her eat my pussy.

What I wicked thought I had, remembering her father's fetish for pissing on a woman -- thinking that my present pose was the ideal one for letting it flow into young Julie's mouth. Maybe another day, Jennie wouldn't be pleased if I ruined her carpet. I could not help but think though -- if Julie's dirty daddy ever imagined himself doing to his daughter what he did to me!

Well, my husband now knew that I had discovered his secret -- that he has had sex with young Julie. He would be very shocked indeed if he knew just one certain secret of mine - that I have too!

12