The Pact: Wilder Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

I was still very hard due to the blue pill, despite having just cum inside Desiree's snatch, and Blanca chose not to let the grass grow under her feet, opting to get on all fours for me. She evidently wanted her turn and was resolved to get it. Well, I went a little slower and I had more control now, even though Des, Tina, and Tammy were all licking my ass and taint as well as sucking my balls.

I slowly, but steadily got Blanca worked up into a fever pitch, her moans reinforced by her wetness to demonstrate that she wasn't faking a thing. As far as I could tell, the orgasm came more or less due to the anticipation of getting knocked up, something that the women of this family seemed to all desire even more than usual. I had lost all track of time, so it wasn't surprising that my balls made enough spunk again to do the job.

Naturally, I didn't get the chance to relax, as the girls seemed determined to reverse gang-bang me now. The blue pills still worked, getting me hard enough despite my slight soreness now, to enter Tina as she indicated, lying on her back and wrapping her legs around my body. I now felt Tammy's fingers in my asshole, and realized that she had a plan to keep me making the cum.

"Going for the prostate, I see," I noted.

"Damn right, I am, sweetie! Tina deserves a decent load, as do I. Need to keep the cream coming, don't we?" Tammy asserted while her other hand caressed my balls.

The feeling of Tina's legs on my body, Tammy's touch on my balls and her massage of my prostate, and most of all, the smooth, velvety sensation of Tina's folds and walls around my dick all did wonders for me. She didn't seem to complain, either. Then again, my Filipina siren was too busy kissing my lips, my face, and my neck as we fucked. This lasted until she started cumming, which seemed also to be stimulated by the prospect of a bambino in her belly.

Tina now tightened up on me as she came, naturally reacting to the pleasure and just about squeezing the cum from my balls. It was a much larger load than I expected to make, for which I suppose that Tammy was responsible with her pleasuring of my prostate.

I had done quite a bit now, but I wasn't Superman and I need to piss, anyway. Still, I could tell that the rest of my lovers were only waiting to finish the job of wearing me out. I seemed to remain the focus of their lust, at least for now, something flattering and daunting to a certain degree. I noticed that no one else was fucking right then. All eyes seemed to be on me as I washed my hands and left the john.

I was attacked almost as soon as I reached the hallway, with Tammy kissing my mouth rather hard before lowering herself to suck my cock back to stiffness. Felix then joined her on his knees in front of me, licking and sucking my dick, the couple sharing my dong for their mutual pleasure as well as mine. It wasn't long, however, before I was buried deep inside Tammy's ass, slamming away at it with full vigor. Felix then surprised me by easing his cock into my butt. I didn't mind, however, as the extra stimulus was rather helpful right then.

"Sorry, buddy, I just couldn't resist fucking your ass once more. Don't worry, you'll get a chance to repay me, plenty of chances in fact," Felix told me, before he himself was penetrated by Bacchus.

Bacchus kept fucking Felix into me, and I in turn continued to push deeper inside Tammy. I was resolved by then, of course, to really give it hard to this babe, who evidently couldn't seem to keep her hands off me for very long at all, at least not today. Tammy begged me to keep fucking her harder, not to ease up, and her drenched pussy seemed to agree with her, despite not being touched.

"I need it in my ass, badly, baby!" she pleaded with me not to slow down, let alone stop.

I was more than happy to oblige my new lover, who really seemed to crave my cock a lot the past day or so. She also turned out to be one of those women who had to touch men in some part repeatedly during the day. If she was that way with Felix and Bacchus, I could only imagine how great that felt for both of them. No wonder the voyeurism of her ex bothered Tammy ... she wanted the intimacy with every man in her life, didn't want to reduce any guy to a subservient role that would prevent such daily physical contact. She didn't want any gimps in her life, nor any cuckolds. She wanted men, lovers, whom she could kiss, caress, and fondle as well as fuck. Since Des was very affectionate and playful, as were Blanca and Tina, I was thankfully free of ice queens at last. My new women were all very warm and loving for sure.

For some reason, I but barely touched Tammy's hair and she suddenly came, and very loudly, in fact.

"Yes, pull my hair and fuck me harder, please! Fuck my ass as hard as you can!"

"Do it, baby! Give it hard to her!" Des put in her two cents' worth.

Meanwhile, the pressure and excitement got to Bacchus and Felix while they sandwiched me with Tammy, and they each gave one last push before cumming. Bacchus came first, leaving a creamy shot in Felix's butt, prompting him to flood my bowels with his jism, and that was the final straw. I pushed a few more strokes and then exploded deep in Tammy's tush.

"That was a hell of a train, guys! Thanks, it was a lot of fun!" I high-fived the men, but gave Tammy a lip lock that left no doubt that she was the most pleasing part of the train for me.

"You like my ass a lot, don't you? You're definitely a butt man, I can see that. We'll get along just fine, I think, especially if you keep pulling my hair the way you did. Just so you understand, though, I reserve the right to ambush you and start pleasuring you any way that appeals to me right then, at any time of day," Tammy declared for my benefit.

"A woman after my own heart, I can see. I hope that you don't get jealous if I reserve the same right for myself, too. He is my fiancé after all," Des spoke up.

Tammy kissed Des with an ardor that I never saw coming, but was certainly rather sensual and sweet.

"Honey, he's yours as well as mine. He's our man, belongs to all six of us, as all of us belong to him. Whatever rights I have to his body, you have as well and vice versa, right? There's no way that I'm gonna let jealousy destroy such a wonderful arrangement as we have here. We all share here, right? That's the whole point. Now, spread your legs so I can make it up to you for making you worry, on my knees," Tammy reminded and reassured my fiancée, who happy complied with that demand.

Tammy promptly began licking and kissing Desiree in full view of everyone else, putting her tongue inside my redhead's folds now and then to amplify the pleasure and excitement. Before long, she was actively sucking on Des's clit, making my ginger lover weak in the knees, something that I noted, since I could always stand to improve my oral techniques. In no time, Des came as fiercely as she possibly could, the smell of her juices unmistakable to all, and she nearly toppled, only to be held up by me as I rushed in to steady her.

"That's the sweetest pussy I've tasted in my life, no offense to any others here. I could almost dine on that all the live long day. Consider yourself warned, you auburn goddess, that I reserve the right to assault your juicy cunt with my mouth and tongue whenever it strikes my fancy. Your bottom, too, come to think of it. I plan to spend plenty of time worshiping that splendid work of art, too. I could eat your ass for dessert, just about, sometimes, it looks so delicious. Here, care to bend over so I can taste it now?" Tammy encouraged Des.

If my cock was revived by watching Tammy eat Des out before, it was sailing at full mast when the luscious lady of the house started rimming her with gusto. Blanca and Tina couldn't resist joining in, either, which turned the initial lesbian action into a strictly Sapphic foursome. Blanca's tongue was as attentive to Tammy as she was to Des, licking her butt-crack while Tina began sucking on Desiree's fine tits. There were no soft, limp cocks in the house right then. The ladies had our attention for sure.

"Oh, fuck, yes, you sweet mamacita, lick it all you want! Get all the brown sugar you need! You know how to treat a lady, don't you?" Tammy reacted feverishly to Blanca's services, not caring how she sounded, since all that mattered right then was the pleasure delivered to her ass.

"Keep it up, please! Keep sucking my tits, Tina! Keep licking my ass, Tammy! Thank you! I'm right theeerreeee!" Des came yet again from the double impact of one mouth on her butt and the other at her nipples.

"Me, tooooo!" Tammy came herself, unable to resist the delights of Blanca's tongue between her buns, nor the occasional nibbling on said buns by the selfsame Blanca.

"Your turn, ladies," Tammy announced, to which Des nodded her assent.

Tammy then grabbed Tina and started munching on her cunt, while Des seized Blanca and did the same to her, licking away at each woman as if she were a tasty treat at the Dairy Queen. It was apparently lesbian orgy time, because pretty soon, the ladies were in a sort of tangled mess, with a head popping up now and then so that the mouth could moan or sigh. They couldn't help but devour each other, enjoying the sensuality of skin on skin, tongue in pussy or between the cheeks of a lovely female ass, and mouths sucking on clits and tits for extra stimulation. I lost track of who was eating whom, but then I think so did they. It was a free-for-all frenzy and Bacchus thankfully began filming enough of it for our later viewing pleasure.

It was when the ladies collapsed from the exhaustion of raw, kinky lesbian sex that Felix noticed his stomach growling. After that, the rest of us noticed our own hunger, the calories from the breakfast long since burned up from this wild, spectacular sex. The women all rose as one and staggered briefly as they went to the kitchen to work up some kind of lunch for all of us. The smiles on their faces, however, left no doubt that the ladies regretted nothing and would remember that orgy rather fondly, in fact.

Lunch turned out to be grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, with pickles on the side, washed down with a cold beer that each of us relished especially right then. Tammy proved to have done most of the cooking, because she knew this kitchen best and what was available to cook and prepare.

"Wow, what a wild day so far! Excellent food, too, thank you," I exclaimed, noticing that Tammy was very touchy-feely with everyone present, as much as she could manage it.

"It's about to get wilder still, man," Felix announced as he knelt and resumed his earlier blowjob that he briefly shared with Tammy.

Bacchus now added his mouth to the picture, not caring that I had butt-fucked Tammy with the same dick earlier that day. Between the men, I was as stiff as I could be soon, their tongues and lips doing an excellent job of getting me hard once more. The ladies looked as transfixed by this gay action as we men did earlier with the lesbian fun. It was pure, voyeuristic excitement, nothing less.

"Fuck me, please," Bacchus now urged me, bending over the kitchen table to offer me his ass.

"With pleasure," I agreed, while Tammy rushed over with the cooking oil to lube up the man's sphincter for my dick.

In just seconds, I was as deep inside Bacchus as possible and I now began to pull out a little, only to go back into him to begin the fucking itself. While not used to sodomizing men, I soon got the hang of it, thrusting when I needed to, pulling back as required now and then. Bacchus definitely didn't seem to complain, as I rammed his butt with my hard cock. I had gradually gotten used to the idea of buggering these guys, and now I reveled in the experience, feeling a sense of dominance and aggression that was hard to explain. I could certainly see why the two men loved to butt-fuck each other and also probe my ass as well.

"Put that cock of yours to good use while I pound your ass. Des, come over here. Let Bacchus fuck you while I screw his butt. Bacchus, give my fiancée a good hard fuck while I do the same for you," I commanded them, pulling out just long enough to enable the pair to do what I said.

"In my ass, please," Des urged Bacchus, who rather swiftly cooperated, making her begin to moan in response.

Now, every time that I went deeper inside Bacchus, he in turn pushed further into Desiree. Far from complaining about this, of course, my redheaded lover delighted in it, meeting his strokes just as he met mine. This kept up for several minutes, but Bacchus finally couldn't hold out, due to the effect of both a tight ass clenching his dick and a cock pressing on his prostate. He expelled plenty of spunk up Desiree's back channel, which then meant that I needed to make sure that she came by some other means.

"Felix, fuck Desiree's ass just as Bacchus did, and don't cum until she does. She's close, but she needs a little more bang for this turn," I said, while still pounding Bacchus's butt.

"It's not your fault, Bacchus. You just got a little excited from the hard cock in your ass, didn't you?" Des reassured him.

"That and your very fine ass, which knows how to perfectly milk a cock," he admitted, right before I thrust one more time and then came at last up his manhole.

"Yeah, it's cool. Shit happens, right? You can't always control your need to cum, not every time. You've been wanting my dick back there for a while, and you finally had it there, so I don't blame you at all. Even so, I need to fuck Felix now. Ready, Felix?" I turned to the other man of the house.

"Ready as ever. I want my asshole rammed and good. Can I keep fucking Des while you plow my back field?" he wanted to know, being otherwise eager to have me deep in his colon.

"You'd better!" Des interjected, not particularly pleased at even the prospect of him stopping the sodomy right then.

"You heard the lady. Keep up the good work!" I agreed, as I lubed up Felix's rear entrance and began sticking my cock in there.

Once again, we soon had a triple rhythm going on, with my dick hammering away at Felix's booty while he continued to screw Des's bottom. She finally started cumming, the sound of her delight in this train undeniable. I didn't blame her at all, since both men were gifted at fucking, their dicks were somewhat on the larger side, and she had now experienced both of them at last. Of course, once Des came, it was only a matter of seconds before Felix let loose his load in her bowels, followed by my creamy evidence in his sphincter.

Feeling stinky after more than a day unbathed, I announced, "I'm taking a shower. One of you gets to join me. Decide whom."

"Mind if it's me?" Tammy asked the others.

"Go for it. You've never had the chance until now. Just be sure to grope and fondle him plenty in there. Some for me, some for you," Des encouraged her.

"And me," Blanca said.

"Me, too," Tina giggled.

"Tammy it is, then. I guess I'm about to be groped to death, huh? Well, there are is only better way to go than that, and that would be fucking to death. Given how sore my dick is, groping's just fine with me," I chuckled, as Tammy grabbed the towel and started early with the fondling by putting her hand on my ass and rubbing it for the hell of it.

I just had to return the favor, and the resulting shower was epic, as I will relate very soon. That's enough for now, though. I can only write for so long about fucking without needing to do just that. Judging from the expression on Tina's face, she is eager for a little action herself.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12