The Pain Of Janice

Story Info
She finds out all about pain from her lesbian friend.
1.3k words
4.02
46.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART-ONE

She arrived at a few minutes after nine and parked her car discreetly under the trees at the side of my driveway.

I let her in and took her coat.

"Hi Janice" I said," so you decided to come sugar."

I hung her coat and took her in the living room. "Take a seat here on the sofa honey, and I will get you a drink. Is red wine OK?"

"Sure" she replied as she leaned back and crossed her legs, a hint of white lacy panty showing as she did so. Her hair was blond but obviously not naturally so and she looked older than her claimed 52.

I brought her drink and stood in front of her.

"Let me explain a couple of things sweetie. Now you know I intend doing very nasty things to you baby. I will hurt you and hurt you real bad but you must remember two things. The first is this is what you came here to experience and the second is that if you want to stop you need only to cry out 'Washington' and I will stop what ever I am doing to you and you can leave."

"Is all that clear sweetie" I asked as I watched her fidget nervously at the buttons on a short blouse she had on.

"Yes" she said quietly not looking me straight in the eyes.

"And what was the word" I asked.

"Washington", she replied.

"OK sweetie so that is settled."

I took a sip of my wine, leaned close to her knowing she would be able to see my firm small tits, placed my lips on hers and slowly squirted the wine into her mouth. She choked a little but then got the idea and sucked it from me and swallowed it down.

"Want more baby" as I stroked the bleached blonde hair.

"Ohhhhhhh yes " she relaxed, leaned her head back waiting.

"This time you will need to suck it out baby" as I took another gulp of wine and standing in front of her slowly unzipped the front of my dress. Slowly down till it was open past my waist and I had no underwear on so as I bent to let her have some more wine my hot tits slid out of the dress, the long pink nipples hardening rapidly and she just stared and sucked her breathe in. My lips met hers and she started to suck the wine. I could feel the pressure increasing and decreasing as she pulled it into her mouth and swallowed it down. My fingers found the buttons of her blouse and I pulled it open.

Yes long heavy tits with huge nipples. As she sucked I took a nipple in each hand and squeezed it hard. Squeezed it and pulled it.

"Oh my god" she groaned as she pulled away from my mouth and just lay there. Holding onto her nipples I pulled till her tits were nearly straight out and then dropped them.

Slap against her abdomen. "Ohhhhhhhh shit" she groaned as I grabbed them again and pulled those big hot tits out and this time slammed them back against the bitches body . She gasped at the shock and groaned at the pleasure.

"Now my fucking sweet bitch lets see how you like this."

As I dropped a hand down and unsnapped her skirt and pushed it off. Pushing her panties, and yes they were white lace, down to her knees.

"Lets see how you like this you horny cunt"

One hand slapping hard across her tit, the other coming up and slapping her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes" she groaned as I slapped her tit harder and harder and my other hand pounded her wet cunt making sloshing sounds and spraying my legs with her hot juice.

God she was a wet bitch, juice already flowing from her old worn cunt!

"Take that you horny old bitch" I shouted as I slapped her hard across both tits, "and that you slut" as my hand slammed into her wet cunt. She started to cry quietly sucking her breathe in with each blow.

Moaning "Oh god" gulping for air, "ohhh yes"

She reached out a hand and tried to pull the zip of my dress down further.

I slapped it away. "Not yet whore! I want to see you cum first you crazy cunt." My blows were getting really hard now and her tits were crashing back and forth. Her hot wet cunt dripping and her outer and inner lips swelling and reddening.

"Cum my sweet bitch"

SLAP!

SLAP!

Sweat dripping from my brow.

SLAP!

"Cum whore"

Tears were streaming form her eyes and she was groaning with each slap but suddenly she arched up towards me. Froze long enough for me to bring my hand down as hard as I could between her legs.

And

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh god" she screamed collapsing, her hips jerking wildly, her legs pulling up and down. Juice and pee jetting from her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fucking god "

I stood up and smiled down at her, unzipped my dress completely, and let it fall slowly to the floor

"You like what you see cunt."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I love it, I want it . Please!

I reached forward and pulled her panties off

Now the horny old cow was naked.

I took her by the hand.

"Lets go to the bedroom" I smiled "I have a real treat for you."

"OK" and she let me pull her upstairs.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

Taking two old stockings I quickly tied each of her wrists to the bed post.

She started to shiver.

I could see fear in her eyes and I could feel my inner lips swelling, my hot long clit pushing out from under her hood.

"What are you going to do " she stuttered.

I did not answer, just climbed on the bed, swung a leg over her and settled down so my hot wet cunt rested on the rippled skin of her belly. I moved it up and down slowly letting my juice lubricate a patch and feeling her skin dragging against my hot hard clit.

" I am going to let you know what real pain is bitch."

As I pushed my cunt up her belly.

I reached over to the bedside table, her eyes following my hand. Feeling her shuddering beneath me. I picked up a long fine sewing needle that I hand put there earlier. She started at it. She Shivered. I gave my cunt a quick rub up and down her belly.

"You are going to feel this bitch " as I jabbed her quickly just above her elongated nipple

"Fuck" she cried out as a spot of blood rose from the wound.

Jab, another little hole next to the first.

"Shittttttttt " she shouted.

And another, and another, and another! Jabbing little holes all round her hard nipple as I rolled my clit up and down her belly, getting hornier and hornier the more she cried out. Jab. Jab. Jab. I finally completed the circle and tears were streaming form her eyes and she was sobbing as I worked my hot wet cunt back and forth on her belly. Feeling my muscles tighten. Faster and faster across her loose skin. Sliding my fingers round the circle of needle pricks.

God it felt so good watching her writhe in pain as I fucked my self on her belly.

Yes! I felt my orgasm coming, leaned over to the bedside table and took a perfume spray bottle filled with white vinegar, and yes, yes, yes, yes, as I arched up in orgasm I sprayed the bitches tit. The vinegar jabbing pain into every little hole she let out a long high scream

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck!"

And I exploded on her. Squirting my juice in jets on her belly. Pee dripping from me yes it was so fucking good!