All Comments on 'The Pandora Effect'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow great start!!!

Great start for your next story. Chapter two right around the corner?

dliterdliterover 11 years ago

I have enjoyed all the preceding stories with Dvorska but I don't like the direction this one is taking: Probably just me but not my cup of tea:-(

rissa200204rissa200204over 11 years ago
Good Stuff!

Really enjoy your stories, keep em coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

but you really, really need to learn how to use commas correctly.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Looks like another great story in the making. I love your were wolves!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Great Chapter

Boneams, just read the story. I liked it. I love Kevin and Adam. They are so awesome. I am anxiously awaiting chapter 2. The concept of weres being the aggressors. I like it. Will keep checking for chapter 2. Voted 5 stars.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Bible Quote

I wasn't sure I was reading the right story. Who starts a story w/ a Biblical quote? You do.....Jake Newton is a great surprise! He is so far behind when it comes to sharing who he is that it will be interesting to watch him open up w/the help of Kevin. You made no comment of how Kevin and the others spent Halloween or should I say the "Royalty" Kevin met on Halloween. And what happened to the author Jaz or her editor Miz T?....hehe-he....you know I had to ask......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah, baby!

Love the stet up for this continuation. More weres-good and bad, fallen angels and shackled angels-this is going to be an awesome ride. Glad Kevin will have a furry buddy to bond with.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Tom Clancy just got a boner.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Decimate

Specifically means removing one out of every ten. It does NOT mean devastate or destroyed. It means only 10% losses. Bad but not horrific.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
decimate

To decimate was a Roman military punishment for mutiny or desertion, killing one in ten of a unit, usually a cohort (about 480 men).

The troops would be chosen randomly, then the other nine would be ordered to kill them.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 8 years ago
Exterminate ...

Was the word you meant since the terrorists planned to wipe out the human race.

Decimate has a specific meaning; why do so many misuse it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous