The Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't--?"

He interupted her, knowing what she was going to ask. "I'll finish in your cunt, don't worry."

She was relieved. Still terrified, but relieved. The final moment before his orgasms were brutal, always -- his penis was big enough, wide enough, and he was rough enough that is hurt -- it really hurt, no matter how much she had been enjoying herself before. It was as if the only times he really lost control were when he was coming.

"I don't want to hear another word," he said. "If I do I'll use my belt on you right now, Katie. I'm drunk and I'm angry and you. Do. Not. Want that."

She nodded.

"Back on your fucking stomach," he ordered. Then, "the pillow is there for you to bite if the pain gets to be too much,"

Katie sobbed in acknowledgement.

Julian climbed over her once more. After applying more lube, he pushed the head of his penis into her ass. He waited a few seconds, then pushed a little further. Katie was no longer crying, although occasionally a whimper would escape her lips.

Further he pushed. Still slowly. He was in about halfway. Katie squeezed her eyes shut and unconsciously cleched the muscles.

"Loosen up," he warned.

She tried. The more she focused the the more tense she became.

Julian pulled out completely and Katie let out a sob of relief, but it was premature. He added more lube to his penis first, and then her asshole, and returned to his task.

This time he wasn't quiet as patient. He entered her in one swift motion, stopping at the place he had been before. Katie bit the pillow which muffled her shriek.

Centimeter by centimeter, Julian pushed himself deeply into her asshole. She was crying now.

"I'm in," he grunted when, finally, she had taken most of his length -- he knew he wouldn't be able to go any further. He pulled out slowly and pushed himself back in again. Katie sobbed. He pulled out slowly again, pushed in again. "You're okay," he assured her gently. "The worst part is over."

He was short of breath as his thrusts became more rythmic, and he considered very seriously breaking his word and finishing in her ass anyway -- but he knew he couldn't. His movements became swifter, more regular, and although Katie was sobbing into her pillow she was getting wet. She liked it. She really did like it. But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell.

He picked up his pace, getting rougher. Grabbing her by the hair he asked , "you like this?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"You're a whore." He pulled out, panting. Katie was panting too.

Julian ripped the condom off and tossed it to the floor. He grabbed Katie's leg and flipped her over onto her back, and without hesitation he was buried deep in pussy with his thumb rubbing her clit. She tried to push his hand away -- she was too sensitive and he was too rough, the whole thing would be more enjoyable if she could do it herself -- but he ignored her.

"Nuh--" she gasped. She was close. It hurt. Each time he brought his thumb over it her legs spasmed. He felt it. That just encouraged him to increase his speed.

"Jul..." She was short of breath, could hardly form words. Each time he entered her it was like the wind got knocked out of her.

"Julian, you have to slow down."

"I don't have to do anything."

"Please stop, please...let go..."

"Beg me," was his gutteral reply.

She was too proud. Instead she just closed her mouth and lay her head to the side so she didn't have to look at him.

Suddenly he grabbed her by the face and slapped her across the cheek. He had pulled out of her and was now sitting on her stomach. She stared down his glistening cock between her breasts.

"I fucking told you to beg me," He snarled, yanking on a handful of her hair. "It's either that or I fuck your throat -- your choice."

She did not want him to fuck her throat. Not when he was drunk, not when he was angry.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

"Where? What hole?"

She blushed. He knew she was shy about things like that.

"Huh?" He demanded, slapping her again.

"My p...my pussy. Please."

"My pussy," he corrected her.

She nodded.

He pushed himself back into her, watching her face closely for any sign of distress. None yet.

"I told you to fucking beg me," he reminded. "I want you to beg me."

She nodded again.

He picked up where he left off, ramming into her cunt -- which accepted him readily -- and abusing her scandalized clit, with each touch sending shock waves through her body. He picked up the pace on both fronts.

"Please," she whimpered, trying to grab his hand again. "Please, please, Julian. Please slow down. Please -- ah -- no, no, no, no...please no more, please slow down."

"Keep going," he grunted. "Keep begging." He was getting close. "Please let me finish myself. Please, oh! Please, oh no, no, no..."

He pressed harder, moved faster, in circular movements his thumb worked her clit. He felt his orgasm building in the pit of his stomach and he wanted to make her cum with him. He wanted her insides to milk his cock. And, of course, he wanted it to hurt.

"Please!" She was almost in tears. "Please Jules, oh please!" She was pulling at his hand frantically. Her legs spasmed, she tried pressing them together to push him out but it was impossible.

"No no no no no," she gasped. This was it. "No no no Julian no Jules, please...puh..." She cried out, coming hard, her overworked clit still induring his abuse and she thrashed, trying to push him off, trying to separate his hand from her body, anything for relief.

And as her pussy began to spasm Julian came too, pumping throughout, still focused on her clit, his unwanted attention causing her insides to clench around him at will.

Finally, exhausted, he collapsed beside her.

After a few moments of silence he asked, "you still want me to sleep in here?"

She nodded. Her face was still wet from her tears. He dried them gently with the bedsheet.

"Okay, he said, then smiled. "But we're not done." He got to his feet.

"What?" Her voice caught in her throat. "Julian, what?"

He was digging through one of his drawers now, looking for something in particular. She couldn't see in the dark.

"What is it? Please, what is it?"

He came back to the bed, holding something in his hand. "Close your eyes."

"No."

He shot her a warning look. "Come on, Katie, don't be stupid."

"Please no more."

"Close your eyes. I won't say it again."

She obeyed. When she felt a hand on her thigh she instinctively pressed her legs shut, protecting her sex. He spread them easily.

"What is it, please, please...oh!"

His fingers were fondling her clit, just a mere touch was torture.

"Stop, please!"

"I'm almost done."

"Please no, please no."

And then something snapped shut right on her clit and she shrieked, her whole body jerking. She reached between her legs but he grabbed her wrists and held them tight.

"You can open your eyes now."

She did. "No, please," she whined when she saw the clothespin between her legs.

"Yeah," he said matter of factly.

"When, for how long?"

"You're gonna sleep like that."

She could hardly form words. Even the slightest shift in position sent pain through her clit. "I can't...I'll never be able to fall asleep like this."

He tossed the bottle of pills onto the bed beside her. "Sure you will."

12