All Comments on 'The Pareto Efficient Relationship'

by LettersFromTatyana

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Absolutely delectable!

The intermingling of intellect and libido made for first class erotica. Aren't to many people who can pull that off (as it were).

You treated us to a succulent, savory story and for that I'm grateful. I can't wait to read your other stories.

GE

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaabout 13 years ago
Wow: Hot AND beautifully written!

I love the story, I love the characters, I love the clever repartee and teasing between them, and I love, love, love your writing. Great use of language; wonderful cadence to it all. I'm a university professor, albeit not an economist, and I also really enjoyed your portrayal of university life. Thank you! I can't wait to see your next submission.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Nicely done

I know I had a sneak peek and I'm glad to see this up. Nice job! Who says economics can't be fun?

MarlowBunnyMarlowBunnyabout 13 years ago
One of the best

This is erotic literature! The story was engaging. The sex was some of the hottest I have ever read and was well paced. I fell in love with Goldenrod. Michael isn't good enough for her ;)

You have a great talent.

ohioohioabout 13 years ago
Very sweet story

and I don't just mean the vegan cake!

I enjoyed the teasing and the edge between the two of them, it made things a lot of fun.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah, well....................

There's probably a lovely story buried in there, if the reader could ignore the rhetoric about alternative energy sources. The simple fact is that the presently known alternative energy concepts are not viable. If all government intervention were removed, whether to promote or to defeat, the marketplace would decide what was worthy of consideration. But so long as government subsidies (often in the form of tax incentives or direct payments) are involved, the fact that none of them is economically viable and is unlikely to be so, within the next hundred years, indicates that they are nothing more than attractive showpieces with virtually zero value. The lone exception is nuclear energy, which would work if it weren't hamstrung by government policies. (And no, I don't think Chernobyl or the current Japan crisis is indicative. There are other problems with those which do not justify scrapping our own research and capabilities.)

In My Humble Opinion.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Great Story, Great Character

Goldenrod rules! Michael had better get his best game on for her. Great story, believable, warm, human, really erotic (not just sexy)--Tatyana, you got it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Can Only Agree with the Praise

The praises for this story are more eloquent than anything I can write; suffice it to say this is the best I've read in awhile.

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanabout 13 years ago

This is just fantastic - I smiled so much while reading it! While I'd go crazy trying to be with someone like either of them, they're perfect for each other and your writing makes that so clear. Great stuff!!

pope32767pope32767about 13 years ago
There are people who are both greens and economists ...

... google for "geolibertarian". The best way to have both social justice and economic efficiency is to rent or sell the public resources (land, oil in the ground, trees in the forest, etc.) for all the traffic will bear to the people who can most efficiently exploit them, rather than giving them away to people who just wanna have fun, er, be rentiers.

Anonymous: Check out the Price-Anderson Nuclear Industries Indemnity Act some time. Modern businesses need insurance, and nuclear power plants were judged too risky not by the politicians but by the _underwriters_. If we need nuclear energy, and in the medium term we may, let's get us some thorium pots instead of vulnerable and dangerous LWRs and BWRs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!

I'm taking a course on Game Theory right now and your story had me laughing at the fabulous jokes and horny over the great sex. Keep up the excellent work!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Wow

I really liked this story a lot. The sex was hot and it was well written. Good luck in the contest.

evanslilyevanslilyabout 13 years ago
I think you had me from that very first sentence. :)

What a great title for a book. There's no way it can live up to expectations after that, surely?

Anyway, no 80/20 principle here - I one-hundred-percent liked that. :) Great plot, great sex and a fantastically written story!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
I'm a green economist, work to promote public transport.

I loved it. Thank you.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 13 years ago
Harvard vs. Yale

Geek vs. Hippie; Vegetarian vs. Omnivore; Academic vs. Activist... and no man vs. woman... BRILLIANT!!!

The humor was wonderful, there was some license with the econ (I am a Penn / Wharton gal) but it worked so well... The writing was wonderful, the imagery was great, the sex was beyond hot!

It is wonderful to see such an intelligent, humorous (especially to those of us with way too many years in Academia i.e. social science... 'pseudoscience'), and well written (technically and artistically) piece! Good luck in the contest!

mtoldman33mtoldman33about 13 years ago
Outstanding

Enjoyed the story so much. Dialog sparkled and the characters shone brightly.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Literate, intelligent, and sexy.

Many thanks for the story.

tootalldaytootalldayabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully witty dialogue

A perfectly enjoyable story told with impeccable loyalty to the peculiarities of the characters.

I intend to read all your stories whenever they appear.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago

While I found myself lost in the economics of the piece, and admit to having looked up a few terms, a few times - *laughs* - I loved how the two balanced out each other out in the end. Those two will never have to worry about not having something to talk about. Steamy too! Goodluck!

~Luna

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
Good Fun

It really is an "in good fun" story and I loved it. Thanks for sharing

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Since you posted the final chapter of "Seven Years,"...

of course I had to go back and read my other favorites among your stories.

This one is SO good, tickling the mind as well as the libido (as if there were a difference)!

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 12 years ago
Reading this is Pareto efficient

Reading this is Pareto efficient, if you know what I mean. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Some real thought dressed up as comedy!

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
Intelligent erotica

Delightful banter and warm characterisations. As with your equally charming "Vive la Corse" this tale is rendered with a wealth of detail that lend it texture and bring it to life.

Eagerly anticipating your "Seven Years Since the Motel" multi-parter to see how it compares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I feel like I was just force-fed an econ 101 class. The story had an interesting premise but all the economics jargon completely distracted me from it. This story might be better placed in the WSJ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! And funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, intelligent, sexy fun.

oakapple1234oakapple1234almost 2 years ago

Excellent play with economic analysis in a highly literate piece of erotica. I imagine that Goldie will be internatizing Michael's externalities, if you get my drift.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anthony Michael Hall played Farmer Ted (the geek) in 16 Candles, not The Breakfast Club. He played Brian Johnson in The Breakfast Club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous