The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right from the start a festive and joyful mood has been established and it was clear, even that early in the evening, that the dances would be very sensual, sexy and provocative. We all felt the anticipation and naughtiness that were awaiting us. Even in our group of five couples the naughty remarks were already starting to fly. It was indeed dances for the naughty forties, literally.

After a few rounds of drinks, and as the evening progressed, some of the dances were getting naughtier by the moment. The twirl seemed to be the easiest dance move to master and was one of the favourites amongst most. Depending on the speed your partner pulled you into and out of the twirl, it billowed and lifted your dress, displaying various degrees of leg. The ladies with looser dresses, and skirts clocking out from the waist, had it the worst as our dresses tended to lift higher easily, showing a lot more leg and even sometimes showing a panty if your partner got to enthusiastic.

The back roll and back flip was more difficult and for the brave hearted only as your legs, all the way to your panty, was clearly on display. The back roll, where you hooked your arms into that of your partner and then roll over his back, from side to side, flipped your dress back, exposing your legs almost to your panty if you were not careful. The move where you skidded down between your partner's legs before he pulled you back and up again was also very risky, as your dress was pulled up almost to your waist and each time your panty could be seen. I decided that some of these moves were too risky for me wearing a sheer lace g-string. Mandy also hinted that she was not even going to attempt these moves.

We all enjoyed the seductive hip movements though, pushing your groin against the leg, or body, of your partner. In our group Denise adapted the gyrating hip movement and jokingly ended with what we soon laughingly called a "groin grinder". It basically involved grinding your groins together, which was very stimulating and had me soon very aroused feeling my partner's bulge in his pants pushing against my own groin area. At one stage Trevor whispered in my ear that he has an erection as he gyrated against my groin.

This was definitely not a party for the shy ones. What an exciting era the 50's must have been with so much leg, and even more, on display.

With all the laughter, jokes, drinks and sensual dancing it was a beautiful and a very special evening. As the evening progressed the alcohol helped us to loosen up more, the dances became naughtier and more daring. The back roll and sweep between partner's legs were seen more often all over the dance floor, together with a lot of laughter. More and more legs, and panties, were shown as the evening progressed and we got more confident and daring. It was clear that everyone was in a good mood, loosening up and having a great party.

- # -

Our table were at the forefront of most dances and I'm sure our laughter carried to the corners of the hall. Around midnight, while catching our breaths, and waiting for our drinks the men ordered, we ladies excused ourselves to go and powder our noses.

As we stood there in the ladies room in front of the mirrors, we discussed the dances and us flashing so much leg and panties. Paula casually mentioned that luckily we had panties on. Denise looked at me with a naughty grin, hooked her hands underneath her dress and next moment pulled her panties off. Grinning at us she walked out, with us hurriedly following to see what she was up to.

Back at the table we sat down and it was clear that Denise was up to something. From her movements it was clear that she was doing something underneath the table. William, her husband, looked down to what she was doing out of view and a sudden look of surprise and smile crossed his face. William asked the table to excuse them, they were going to dance.

When they came back William took Denise's face in his hands, kissed her softly on the lips and told her that she was very special and that he loved her with all his heart. It was such a tender and romantic moment that we all could feel our hearts skipping a beat. Turning towards us, Denise smiled at us and told us that now we also knew her recipe to keep her husband happy and on his toes.

Not to be outdone I, then and there, decided to go and do the same, hopefully surprising my husband as well. I excused myself, telling Trevor I need to go and powder my nose again. As I left the table I saw that both Mandy and Stacey were following me.

In the ladies room we nervously stood giggling in front of the mirrors, suddenly nervous to take our panties off. We asked each other if we dared to do the same as Denise did, trying to encourage each other to do the same.

Mandy was the most shy and asked us what if someone would see her pussy with all the wild dancing and her dress lifting so high. I knew that Stacey, after her boob job, was part exhibitionist herself and would easily go commando if I do. Trying to build courage myself to take the step, I told Mandy, as much as for myself, to let go of her inhibitions and that only her husband would know. It would be exciting and that it was time for us to enjoy ourselves and spoil our husbands as Denise did. The dance floor was also very dimly lit and the possibility for anyone to see her pussy was very remote. I also thought that the whiteness of our panties were more visible in the dim light than the dull colour of flesh. Only someone really close to us would be able to see that we are not wearing panties. Anyone more than two to three yards away would be unable to see anything in the dim light on the dance floor - and it would definitely excite our husbands tremendously.

With that I decided to take the lead, typical coach that I am. I lifted my dress, hooked my thumbs into the elastics of my g-string and pulled it off. Stacey immediately followed my example while Mandy stood giggling undecided. The next moment she said, "tonight I'm going to get fucked", and pulled her g-string off as well. We all stood there giggling, a little nervous at the prospects and what we were about to do.

The next moment the door opened and Paula walked in, looking at our blushing faces. She smiled and looked us straight in the eyes. Lifting her chin slightly she told us that for once she is not going to be the one left out, spoiling the party. With that she lifted her dress and pulled her panty off as well. She held her finger up for us, as if asking our attention, and unclasped her bra behind her back, pulling it through the sleeves of her dress and off.

A nervous laugh erupted over her lips as we stood there staring at her in amazement. Still nervously laughing she took hold of the hem of her dress on the side and with one mighty pull ripped it all the way to her hip along the seam on the side. Cupping her breasts, she lifted the little boobs that were there, thrusting out her long, and now hard, nipples and told us, "Let's go party girls!" turned around and walked out of the restroom.

You could have knocked me over with a feather realising what the always shy Paula just did. That act alone from Paula gave us the courage we needed to go ahead, going commando.

Back at the table I slipped my tiny g-string into Trevor's hand under the table. The look on his face was worth a thousand words. The glint in his eye when he looked at me spelled very naughty things and ideas. I took him by the hand, leading him back to the dance floor.

On the dance floor I grinded my crotch against his leg, feeling his erection pushing against my upper thigh. He twirled me and I dared to put some extra momentum into the spin, causing my dress to lift high exposing my upper legs to him. Back in his arms he told me that he glimpsed my pussy, but that in the darkness couldn't really see anything, just as I suspected earlier. I could feel him pushing and grinding his erection against my leg and moved my leg inside his leg, grinding our groins together in response. I felt very naughty and aroused and told him that I saw earlier how he enjoyed dancing with Stacey. Leaning close to his ear I told him that she has also taken her panties off, turned around and walked back to our table just as Stacey and Charles were returning to the table as well.

Trevor immediately asked Stacey for a dance forcing Charles to ask me. Walking back to the dance floor Stacey winked at me and just smiled. I immediately knew that she has told Charles also that I was not wearing panties anymore.

Charles was a little hesitant as first and did not push his groin against me, nor did he twirl me with enthusiasm. I think he was a bit shy and did not want to embarrass me. Feeling naughty and aroused by the earlier dancing, I decided to be bold adding some spark to his dancing. As Charles twirled me away from him, I flicked my hip causing my dress to rise high affording him a good view of my legs. Deciding to take the lead I pressed my body hard against his, giving him a quick groin grind, before stepping away and over his leg, with my crotch pushed against his thigh and his crotch against my thigh. I could feel the bulge in his pants pushing against my leg.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Trevor and Stacey were also busy with a groin grinder and that he was about to twirl her away. As she twirled right next to us, her dress lifted, and for a fleeting moment in the dim light, I could barely see her clean shaven pussy. Looking at Stacey's groin I realised that in the dim light it was virtually impossible to see any detail clearly. It was just a fleeting half dark glimpse, leaving you undecided and wondering if you have seen more than was intended, or not.

Stacey leaned in my direction questioningly and smiled. I whispered in her ear that it was impossible to see anything as it was too dark. Just then Charles twirled me and I again flicked my hips causing my dress to lift, affording Charles a look at my upper legs. Back in the arms of Charles I saw that both Trevor and Stacey were smiling at me. From their smiles I deducted that they supported my opinion that the lighting was too poor and that it was not possible to see any detail clearly. Looking back I think that knowledge gave both Stacey and me more confidence to enjoy the dancing without feeling like an exhibitionist on display.

It was very arousing to see Trevor grinding his groin into the crotch of one of my best friends and I knew that she could feel his erection against her, as much as I could feel the erection of Charles pushing against me.

As Charles twirled me with more momentum I knew that he was gaining confidence and wanted to look at my upper leg and groin. The idea and knowledge thereof was exquisitely arousing and beautiful, knowing that another man wanted to, and was looking at my pussy, but not really seeing much.

When Trevor twirled Stacey next to us again I specifically looked down trying to see how much of Stacey's pussy I would be able to see, thereby trying to confirm my judgement on how much of myself was on display when I twirled. Honestly, in the dim light, and with the speed of the movement, it perhaps felt as if one was more on display than actually was seen. It was only for a fleeting moment that I could see Stacey's crotch area, but nothing more.

Suddenly I was very thankful for the dim light as it actually added to the sensuality of the dances and atmosphere, allowing us women a large degree of modesty. Being able to see, but not really seeing, was very arousing and sensual. The knowledge that they could barely see my crotch when I twirled, but not see any detail in the dim light added lots to my arousal and the sexy atmosphere.

- # -

Back at the table Norman asked me for a dance and Trevor led Mandy to the floor. Earlier, when having pre-party drinks, Norman was full of compliments and said many nice things about me. It was then that Mandy told him about my underwear, and I blushed scarlet thinking that I was not wearing panties anymore. Looking over at Trevor, I winked at him, looking directly at Mandy's crotch trying to tell him that Mandy was also going commando, just to get her back for my earlier embarrassment. I think he understood as he grinned back and gave me a slight nod of his head. Reaching the dance floor he immediately twirled her looking down at her crotch. She also had a clean shaven pussy, but with a thin landing strip at the top. Trevor gave me a big smile back and I knew that he caught a fleeting glimpse of her naked crotch.

Not wanting to be outdone by Trevor, I started with a groin grind with Norman, smiling to him and trying to encourage him to reciprocate. But I needed not to worry, his erection was prominent and I could feel it clearly pushing against my crotch. I moved over onto his leg, grinding my groin against his thigh and felt his hard-on grinding against my thigh. As Norman twirled me away I could see that he was watching my crotch intently. A wild daringness overcame me and I twitched my hip in the middle of the twirl, causing my dress to billow up very high, clearly displaying my upper legs and crotch. Turning back, twirling towards him, I knew from his smile he glimpsed my bare pussy. As we stood close together, moving with the rhythm of the music and grinding our lower bodies together, the sensation of his erection pushing against my crotch was an unbelievable turn-on.

I could feel his bulge pushing against my crotch and when I moved my pelvis forward I could feel his knob pushing directly against my pussy. The idea of another man pushing his penis against my pussy sent shivers of pleasure and arousal through my spine, and I could feel my nipples contracting, knowing that my pokies would be clearly visible as they were pushing hard against my dress.

I saw that Norman was watching Mandy dancing right next to us, perhaps worried that she was not happy with him dancing so intimately with me. Looking at us Trevor tried the back roll with Mandy and as she rolled over his back, lifting her legs right in front of our faces, both Norman and I could see her pussy momentarily. Slipping down the other side from Trevor, he pulled and slipped her between his legs. The movement caused her dress to ride up, nearly to her hips, and again a smiling Mandy flashed us her pussy up close, clearly enjoying herself. I could feel Norman's erection becoming even harder, seeing his wife's pussy, and could feel him pressing harder into my crotch.

Norman, not to be outdone by Trevor and Mandy, prepared me for a back roll as well. Rolling over his back I opened my legs a little giving my husband and Mandy a proper flash of my pussy. Norman also pulled me between his legs and again I flashed my husband, knowing that both Mandy and he could see my pussy, as I had seen hers. Pulling me back Norman started with a slow groin grind. This time he was really pushing his very hard erection into my crotch with each movement. As I grinded back slowly I looked over at Trevor and Mandy and saw that they were simulating our movements. Arching my back a little, I pushed my pelvis forward and slightly upwards and could feel Norman's penis pushing against me, just below pubic bone, right at my pussy's slit. Grinding my groin against him was very stimulating and my arousal increased by leaps and bounds with each grind.

I could feel my juices bubbling inside my vagina, lubricating my pussy and slit. As I arched my back a little more I could feel Norman's erection pushing harder against the top of my slit. I opened my legs wider and guided Norman to dance between my legs feeling more of his erection pushing against my slit, even parting the swollen lips of my pussy a little as he grinded from side to side.

I could see that Mandy was also pushing and grinding against Trevor and assumed that they were experiencing the same sensual sensation and arousal that we were. Norman took my arm and twirled me again, intently looking down as my dress lifted exposing my wet pussy to his gaze. Trevor did the same with Mandy, also staring at her pussy as her dress lifted. Again he rolled her over his back for us to see. This time she opened her legs slightly in the roll to expose her pussy to her husband. Norman smiled at me questioningly and I nodded, knowing that he wanted to roll me over his back, exposing myself to my husband and his wife. Looking at Trevor I could see the bulge in his pants and knew that my husband was properly aroused.

Grabbing Norman behind his back I deliberately pulled him harder against me. I slid and rubbed my crotch over his very hard bulge, all the time looking at Trevor to judge his reaction. Trevor had a devilish smile and slowly started pushing into Mandy, simulating the sexual movement of sliding into her. Mandy was clearly enjoying the movement as she bit her lower lip, pushing back into Trevor. Properly aroused, we both continued with the groin grind, me arching my back feeling Norman's penis pushing against my pussy and my wet slit. I could feel my swollen pussy lips parting as Norman pushed hard against it, trying to push and grind into my pussy as far as possible.

Mandy and Trevor were doing the same, a feet away from us.

The feeling of arousal and the stimulation of another man pushing his penis against my vagina, while my husband was watching, and doing the same to another woman, was on a new sexual level I have not experienced before. It far exceeded our wildest fantasies, seeing how my husband was pushing his penis against a woman's vagina while a man was pants fucking me. This was the closest I have ever been to real sex with someone else, apart from my husband.

A hard and willing cock was pushing hard against my very wet pussy with my husband watching! This was the ultimate in sexual arousal and stimulation without the real sexual deed. I could have done this all evening and knew that it would be hard to recreate the same sensual and sexy environment, full of uninhibited laughter and arousal while enjoying ourselves so much. This was a once off event that would be very difficult to recreate again.

We, both Norman and me, and Trevor and Mandy, continued with this very arousing dancing for another two songs, pants fucking each other. Every now and then Norman would push his erection harder into me, pushing my dress deeper between the cleft of legs, parting my swollen pussy lips. Arching my back and pushing my pelvis forward I could feel his bulge pushing against my pussy, which sent electrifying shivers of arousal through my spine straight to my hard nipples.

I soon reached that level of arousal where I wanted something inside me, longing for my vagina to be touched and opened, wanted Norman's hands on my breast, to slide his fingers along my wet slit, his penis inside me.

In the back of my mind I also realised that such a state of arousal and sexual longing was what made the moment so very special. And dangerous.

The sexual excitement also caused me to abandon more of my modesty. Each time Norman twirled me I wanted Norman to see my wet pussy. I flicked my hips causing my dress to billow higher as I spread my legs deliberately showing Norman more of my wet pussy for a fraction longer. Each time we did a back roll we looked across at our partners and their own arousal. Both Mandy and myself started opening our legs wider during the rolls, exposing ourselves to our spouses, without attracting attention from the other couples also dancing on the dimly lit floor.

Looking at Mandy's flashed face as Trevor grinded his hard bulge into her crotch it was clear that they were as aroused and excited as Norman and I were. Mandy was virtually riding Trevor's hard cock through his pants, her legs slightly parted and her dress pressed into the V-shape of the cleft between her legs.

As Trevor pushed forward against her crotch, his bulging cock pressed deeper between her parted legs. With each push Mandy arched her back, pushing her pelvis forward and I knew that her pussy lips were also swollen, wet, and being parted by Trevor's pushing against her. Perhaps he was also pushing against her clit as Norman was pushing against my own very swollen clit. I parted my legs slightly more as Norman pushed against me and could feel the sliding movement of his hard penis through my swollen wet pussy lips, momentarily pressing against my clit before he slid back.