The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became a very beautiful and sensual game, feeling Norman's cock pushing against my slit, me twirling showing him my wet swollen pussy. It took us to unimagined heights of sexual arousal

I was very sorry that we were on a dance floor and that our clothes restricted our actions.

I wished I could feel Norman's warm hard cock sliding directly over my pussy. I wanted him desperately inside me.

However, with clothes I could feel Norman's hard bulge pushing against my groin, pushing against my pussy and even now and then pushing over my clit if I arched my back, I could feel how swollen my pussy lips were and how wet and slippery my slit were.

Looking around the dance floor, at the other couples, it was clear that there were many that were in similar stages of arousal judging by all the groin grinds around us. It was also very clear that most couples were very focussed on each other and were not really looking around at others. Even if I did decide to lift my dress, open my legs to allow Norman inside me, nobody would not notice easily, apart from Trevor and Mandy dancing right next to us and perhaps Stacey dancing on our other side.

For a fleeting moment I seriously considered it and wondered what Trevor and Mandy would say if I discreetly lifted the front part of my dress allowing Norman more direct contact with my swollen wet pussy. I wondered if it would be possible to take Norman's hard cock out of his pants, hiding the deed and action in the folds of my dress if he stayed close to me, and allowed his naked hard cock to slide along my swollen wet pussy, or even entering me and riding his cock.

I was wondering and contemplating how to achieve direct sexual contact without attracting attention. I again wondered what Trevor's reaction would be and decided to suggest the idea when we returned to the table.

As if by mutual agreement both Norman and I, and Trevor and Mandy, stopped dancing and returned to our table. In the back of my mind I knew that we returned just in time, still keeping some modesty intact. If we had danced another song I would have lifted the front of my dress discreetly trying to get Norman inside me, so aroused was I.

At the table I sat close to Trevor, clutching his hand, realising how close I was to allow Norman inside me. The men ordered us all drinks and we decided to sit out a couple of songs to catch our breaths and to come down to earth from our elated sexual heights. We ladies excused ourselves to go and freshen our makeup.

Walking to the restroom I noticed that Mandy was slightly nervous, not looking at me directly. Once inside the restroom, while washing my hands, Mandy asked me if the dancing was okay with me. Remembering how she was riding Trevor's hard cock through his pants, and me doing the same with Norman, I nearly burst out laughing aloud, but instead gave her a warm smile.

However, I was also curious as to why she asked and enquired as such. She gave me an angelical smile, blushing and said that the dancing and twirling was very arousing and sexual without any hard or direct contact and that she liked it very much and nearly climaxed while dancing with my husband.

With her straightforward and honest answer it was my time to blush and I decided to tell her about my own emotions and sexual arousal. I told her that I even contemplated lifting my dress discreetly in the dim light to allow Norman more direct contact with me as I was so aroused that I needed him inside me. The only thing keeping me from doing it was what she and Trevor would said if I did.

Mandy looked at me for a moment without talking, blushing even more. Not looking directly at me she said Trevor had a beautiful cock and that she was sopping wet as she stood there. She was afraid at one stage that she would orgasm right there on the dance floor when it felt as if Trevor was parting her pussy with his pushing. The sensation of him rubbing his hard cock against her slit and reaching her clit when she arched her back was enough to bring her to orgasm. I told her that the same thing has been happening to me on the dance floor.

Looking directly at me she said she was so excited and aroused that she would have allowed Trevor to fuck her if he wanted.

I realised that only true and honest friends would discuss sex with another partner so openly. At that moment her friendship, and honesty, meant the world to me and I knew that our friendship has reached a new level. All I could do was to reach out and give her a hug, saying that I wouldn't mind as she is my best friend. Deep in my heart I knew that it was the truth.

At that moment Paula burst into the ladies room, blushing and out of breath. Turning towards us she told us that she needed a cock inside her and needed it fast or she would lose her mind and become totally irresponsible. Both Mandy and I, burst out laughing, telling her that we felt the same and have even contemplated how to do it on the dance floor. Laughingly we looked at each other and nearly in unison said. "Take mine". On that we really started laughing, which I suppose was partly caused by our sexual tension and arousal.

Returning to the table, full of laughter about the intimate private joke we just shared, we rested for a short while before going back to the dance floor.

At one stage Norman and me, and Trevor and Mandy, were again dancing next to each other. Shortly into a song, Trevor twirled Mandy in my direction with her dress billowing really high and I knew he had a good look at her crotch. As the twirl ended right next to me she whispered in my direction: "Dare you to do it".

Back in Trevor's arms she nodded at me, turned towards him and grinded her crotch into his bulge with new energy, smiling at me. Still looking at me she dropped her hand between them, pulling the front of her dress up while with the other arm she pulled him closer to her. Looking at them it was nearly impossible to see that the front of her dress was pulled up as the loose folds of the dress still folded naturally down the sides. With Trevor so close to her his body was hiding the rest. Trevor immediately realised what Mandy was doing and seeing that she was looking at me he put his hands behind her back, pushing his hard bulge into her - without the restrains of a dress between them this time.

They started to imitate a thrusting movement and I realised that Trevor's cock must be right against her pussy, opening her wet and swollen lips, trying to enter her.

I was staring so intently at the action right before me that I nearly forgot about Norman, but became acutely aware of his thrusts against my pubic bone as he was watching his wife pants fucking my husband.

Smiling at Mandy I silently formed the words: "Watch this" and also pulled the front of my dress up. Norman, who already saw what Trevor did to Mandy, pulled me closer into him as I tried with the other hand to arrange my dress on the sides so as to make it less obvious what I was doing.

It was a totally different sensation to feel Norman's pants over his hard cock pushing directly against my crotch without the restrains of a dress between us. Norman started doing slow thrusts, pushing his cock against my slit. With his hands holding me firmly behind my back, and pulling me into him, I was able to arch my back more. Tilting my pelvis forward as he thrusts against me I could feel the bulge in his pants pushing along my bare pussy, opening my swollen wet lips. I knew that he would have a wet spot on his pants afterwards as I could feel my pussy juices starting to soak his pants. With each forward thrust from him I pushed my pelvis forward and upwards, meeting his thrust and allowing his clothed cock to slide along my slit. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my clit. My vagina was responding actively, welcoming the thrusting, making small bubbles inside me as my juices oozed out, wetting my slit.

Looking at Trevor and Mandy I saw that she was riding Trevor's cock, her back arched and with each thrust from him I could see how she tilted her pelvis, trying to get as much as possible of him against her pussy.

It is very difficult to describe the delightful arousal and sensual sexiness of being pants fucked, while watching my husband doing the same to one of my best friend. And him watching me being pants fucked, knowing that Norman is pushing his penis against my crotch and vagina.

The exquisite sensuality and sensation thereof is hard to describe, even now.

Leaning back more into Norman's grip behind my back, I could feel how Norman was pushing against my pussy, parting my lips, my vagina welcoming him, wanting him inside me.

It felt so wonderfully sexy and I was aroused beyond my wildest dreams and thoughts. Electrifying sensation after sensation was running down my spine, my nipples hard and erect.

I also heard someone gasping and breathing hard on my other side and realised that Paula and Charles were dancing on our other side and caught a glimpse of Paula's naked thigh. Unknowing to us, I think Paula and Charles have been watching what we were doing, and Paula has decided to follow our lead. However, the difference in height between them was too much and the bulge of Charles was pushing at Paula's navel. Not that it bothered Charles as the big brute picked her petit figure up in his arms, settling her neatly on the bulge in his pants, still holding her petite lightweight figure. He had locked his fingers underneath her bum, forming a seat for her to sit in, easily supporting her weight.

Not unexpectedly, I felt Norman pushing his hand between our bodies, slowly pulling his zipper down and thanked him silently for the action as I needed him inside me, very, very much.

I could feel his hand fumbling between us and drew in a sharp breath when I felt the thick warmness of his penis suddenly being released and pressing against my lower belly.

I knew that the moment has arrived that I had to take a decision that would impact on my life forever afterwards. To talk and fantasize about having sex with another partner, and really doing it, were two different things. I also recalled the conversation between Mandy and myself, not even a half hour ago, when she said she wanted my husband inside her - and I gave her my permission. She also dared me to do it only few minutes ago. But, at that moment it was I that had to take the decision, yes or no.

But then, my body took over as if my mind and reasoning took a step back.

I became acutely aware of the arousal of my own body. My hard nipples sensitively pushing against my dress, my swollen pussy lips, my wet slit, my vagina making small bubbles inside me, the wetness oozing out and lubricating my pussy lips. I also felt the need in my vagina to have it filled, to have something inside my pussy. I needed Norman inside me more than ever before.

The needed to feel him pushing against my pussy lips, parting them, finding my opening and to feel him slipping inside me. I wanted him inside me, wanted to feel him sliding in and out.

It is as if I lost contact with the world and reality. I did not hear the music anymore, nor did I felt the presence of people around me anymore, It was as if my whole existence focused on myself, my arousal and I became very much aware of my wet and swollen pussy.

Norman managed to readjust his penis more perpendicular with his body. I could feel his hard and warm penis pushing more prominently and sharply against my groin and pubic bone. Arching my back to meet his next thrust I could feel his penis sliding along my slit, my swollen pussy lips parting before him, his thrust ending nearly right at my sensitive vagina opening. I nearly orgasmed right there with him so close to my womanly opening. My mind and body concentrated on the warm excited sexy feeling. Feeling only his penis against my pussy, my swollen wet pussy lips opening and closing over his cock, ready to receive him, my vagina opening contracting, wanting him inside me.

Norman slowly pulled his hips back and I could feel the head of his penis sliding over my clit. Pushing forward I could feel it slipping over my clit again and nearly shouted out loud at the beautiful, exquisite, fantastic sensation thereof. The idea that I have another man's penis rubbing against my naked, wet and willing pussy nearly sent me over the edge.

My heart was pounding in my head, my breath catching in my throat as I felt the start of an orgasm gathering deep inside me, building with each thrust of his warm and hard cock against my naked pussy. Norman's next thrust stopped again right at my vagina's opening, but this time he kept it there and did not pull back. Instead he started making small thrust with his hips as I kept my pelvis pushed forward, willing and wishing him to enter me.

The small thrust at my very sensitive pussy opening pushed me over the edge and I felt an orgasm rolling over me, my nipples contracting, electrifying pulses running down my spine, my bum and stomach muscles taught, contracting and my vagina exploding with the sweet sexual sensation after exploding sensation of an almighty orgasm.

I slowly came back to reality, starting to hear noises around me again. Becoming aware of where I am, I opened my eyes fully, expecting everyone to stare at me. But, nobody was paying me any attention. Trevor and Mandy were still pants fucking and very much into it. Paula was still being held in the arms of Charles, her feet in the air, her legs wrapped a little around his waist. It was clear that in the position they were he was thrusting right against her opening. Perhaps she also wanted him inside her, as I just had Norman inside me.

But, Norman was not inside me, he did not slipped inside me. Instead, he continued slowly sliding his rock hard penis along my slit, over my very sensitive clit. Each time the head of his cock slid over my clit it felt like a small thorn arousingly pricking me, keeping me on a sexual high, wanting him to continue, wanting to feel his warm hard penis sliding along me wet and swollen pussy. Inside me.

Looking at Trevor I saw that he was totally focussed on Mandy, his face serene, a far-away look in his eyes. I did not see him releasing that beautiful cock of his, nor could I see if it was out of his pants as Mandy's dress was hiding everything in its soft folds. But looking at his face and the far-away look in his eyes, I somehow knew that he was inside her pussy. From his slow pelvic thrusts it was clear that he was trying to push as much as possible of beautiful cock inside Mandy's cunt.

Strangely it did not bother me knowing that Trevor and Mandy were having sex. How intimate was impossible to tell. I felt a warm sincere feeling in my heart looking at Trevor and Mandy and suddenly, thinking of Mandy's earlier words, I somehow knew it was a special moment for her having my husband's beautiful big cock inside her. It was as if I was giving Mandy a very special gift. I also knew that she knew. How women know these things I do not know, we just know, perhaps its female intuition.

Paula was still serenely dangling from the grip of Charles, her head on his shoulder, her legs wrapped more around his hips than earlier. Looking at the thrusts from Charles into Paula I just got the impression that he has somehow entered her. Shifting my gaze to Paula's face my impression that Charles was inside her was confirmed. They also were having full sex right there on the dance floor. She has tucked her dress inside her leg, against Charles, thereby hiding their actions behind the dress.

Looking further out onto the dance floor I realised that the music has changed to something slower and more romantic. I saw most couples dancing slowly to the rhythm of the music, most dancing very close and intimately with each other. A general mood of intimacy has settled over most.

After that earth shattering orgasm my knees felt a little wobbly and I asked Norman to take us back to our table for a well deserved drink.

Sitting at the table I looked at Trevor and all my friends still dancing. I watched their sensuous and sexual moves, their obvious arousal. Some less aroused and others even less as if dancing with a stranger.

It was interesting to sit and watch how the men tried to push their cocks against the crotches of the women, rubbing themselves against their partners (and some like Trevor and Charles inside the pussies of their partners). The women responding, pushing their pelvises forward, allowing the men to rub against their crotches and vaginas. Enjoying the moment.

Not long afterwards Trevor and Mandy returned to the table. Mandy's face was flushed and she was a little short of breath, her hand at her throat. Sitting down she just said , "Oh my". Then smiled at me with a smile that said a thousand words. I did not need to ask her anything. I just knew that Trevor had sex with her and that she thoroughly enjoyed it, and was sharing it with me quietly. I smiled at her and told her that I was glad for her.

- # -

IN RETROSPEC My mind was spinning with so many thoughts, impressions and new realisations. I always thought myself a prude, but that night at the party I enjoyed the exquisite arousal and sensation of other men pushing their hard penises against my pussy. I even pushed back, I met their thrusts with thrusts of my own, I have pushed my pelvis forward wanting them to thrust against my pussy, wanted them to make contact with my swollen pussy lips with each thrust. I have even lifted my dress and allowed Norman direct contact with my pussy, thrusting into me until I reached an orgasm. But he never really entered my vagina, he never was inside me. Inside my slit yes, but not inside my vagina.

It was my very first orgasm at the cock of another man, rubbing himself against my pussy. That was another thought to ponder and roll around in my mind. There was no feeling of guilt or shame, rather a feeling of exquisite and very enjoyable arousal. Yes, I did enjoy the feeling, the arousal, building of the sexual tension all evening, the thrusts against my vagina, the innocent dry humping, the sexual stimulation.

Looking at Trevor that evening I realised how much I love him, how much I wanted him to be part of my life, and I wanted to be part of his forever. I also realised that our sexual escapades during the evening was not a threat to me, or him, or our marriage. He has encouraged me, as much as I have encouraged him to enjoy the evening and sexual experiences.

Make no mistake, Trevor, and the men, enjoyed it and not a moment was passed by to push their hard cocks against our crotches; or to twirl us to grab a quick glimpse of a leg, panty or crotch; or if we opened our legs during the twirl, even a glimpse of a pussy or swollen slits.

It was a very sexy and daring game we played that evening, pants fucking and dry humping each other, even having sex. But we kept to the rules and still respected each other, regardless of our state of arousal. In that I think was the success of the sexiness, naughtiness and delight of the evening - to entice, to dare, to arouse, to see how far the boundaries could be pushed. Nobody was pressurised and each has set their own boundaries, allowing contact to a certain point where you still felt comfortable with what was happening.

The fact that we ladies took control, became so daring to remove our panties, and then allowed the men to dry hump us initially was partly the reason why the evening was such a success. Some of us allowed even more, and took the humping a step further and allowed direct sexual contact. Afterwards nobody pointed a finger, or blamed, or insinuated blame or cause.

We ladies blatantly flashed the men, exposing our legs and panties. Later in the evening we wickedly exposed our crotches to them and pants fucked all of five of them. They blatantly reciprocated by pushing their hard cocks against our wet crotches., We rubbed our pussies along their cocks. The feeling of being in control, deciding and dominating the outcome of each contact, what I wanted to allow and what not, made me feel more aware of my own sensuality and sexuality, a new freedom and realisation that I, as a woman, was in control. I felt, and still feel, so very sexy in that knowledge. Best was that I carried Trevor's support and blessing as he carried mine.