All Comments on 'The Party'

by vegasdude

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another chucky author

swingers , pretty sick story and dangerous sex.. why marry .. what rash this author is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Little Quicky

It's not a bad short story. It could use some editing and spelling checks, but otherwise, it's just what I call a 'quicky.' I'm sorry some people are so critical, but this isn't exactly the Harvard Law Review. No one here is trying for a Pulitzer. Please keep your comments in perspective. There's no need to Anonymously post such hostile attitudes.

CharlieGGCharlieGGover 11 years ago
Good start

Generally I liked it, and obviously ignore the anonymous people who are so small-minded that they can't escape to enjoy a fantasy.

I've always thought Lit should limit comments and voting to people who actually sign in... let's see what people think when their names are attached.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I fully agree with CharlieGG.

In fact, I think it is an excellent idea.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Monthly?

The club is not going to continue to be 'exclusive' much longer! That will greatly increase the STD likelihood, and also the locker room size! Hope they already have the Chief of Police and the Sheriff as members! (and the Bishop of the Catholic Church!)

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

All told, a decent read. It rang more like a beloved fantasy rather than a scenario that could, or did, happen. Other than that, enjoyed it.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 11 years ago
OK, but a few constructive criticisms

You described the lead woman in the story as 5'10" and 110 pound with 38-25-36 measurements. That combination is highly unlikely. Google body image by weights and see the images of women at that height and weight. At that height she probably needs to be 130 at least to have natural boobs that big.

You jumped into the sex really quickly and some build up would make it more interesting and more credible. Maybe have the couple watch their predecessors pull the train while another member tells them about the club rules, which include submission of std test results once a month. Then they have a minute or two to decide. The wife pulling a train, unprotected, within 30 minutes of arrival isn't credible. Plus the wife gets fucked but the husband only gets/gives oral-- why the double standard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Goot story

The wife gets fucked but the husband doesn't get to fuck. WTF? I guess that's rather cucky. I guess next month he'll get to bang the new initiates.

@charlieGG "I've always thought Lit should limit comments and voting to people who actually sign in... let's see what people think when their names are attached."

Like anyone's sign in name is any less anonymous than posting anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Our initiation to a club was similar.We were asked to undress,do exactly as we were told,led out and sat on 2 chairs.On a large padded square stool was a woman, perhaps late 60s early 70s,very plump, naked on her knees.A number was called,a middle aged man walked up to my wife,she was told to suck his semi hard cock,she did,after a short time he pulled back,hard,walked over to the woman on the stool and fucked her,pulling out after he had cumm and walked back to my wife,who was told to suck his cock again.She did,then he pulled back,and moved away.Another number called,a younger guy,his cock already hard,moved to my wife,his cock into her mouth,pulling back,then over to the older woman,who he fucked hard,fast,the older woman i swear orgasmed,i looked at my wife at this time,her fingers were at her pussy.He pulled back after he had cumm, to my wife who sucked his still hard cock for a long time,(later she told me he came in her mouth),then pulled back.Another number,an older man, his cock was long,my wife could not get the whole length in her mouth,it didnt matter,he pulled back, hard moved over to the older woman, pushed deep into her pussy,she moaned,again i am sure she orgasmed,then pulled back,stepped over the woman and positioned his cock at her anal opening and slowly pushed into her arse.My cock was hard as he moved his large cock in and out of her arse until he stood still obviously jetting his cumm into her anal depths.He pulled back,his cock shiny,moved away.I was told to stand,moved to the square stool and told to lie down,my cock standing straight up,The older woman then straddled my face,her used pussy at my mouth and i was told to clean her arse and pussy with my mouth.I licked her,tasting a combination of fluids as she proceeded to suck my cock,exploding in her mouth,licking her until she sat right back on my face and orgasmed,my face covered in fluid until she rolled off.My wife was led over to the stool,told to lie down,the older woman got on her knees and licked my wifes pussy,2 fingers then 3 moving in and out of her until she froze then screamed as she orgasmed,hard,long then collapsing back.My wife and i were told to stand, were declared members and led out to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are some things that are so base, so depraved, that a person can't even imagine a deranged participant taking part in it. It's just too degrading. Like this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous