All Comments on 'The Party'

by cubbiefan84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Good Teaser!

It is a good teaser, but could be developed further. I certainly hope to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD BEGINNING

This is a good start, but where is the rest?

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Knowing your sister sucked strangers

God what a fucking turnoff.

Just what you want her mouth after 5 other guys have been in it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

please dude your a good storyteller but learn how to make damn sequals you leave of halfway do u even know how to make a sequal everyone of your stories i read could have had a sequal or to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

nice sounds true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
real dumb

since she stayed with him once she found out he was her brother WHY would they even bother going to another party when they could just stay home and fuck each other? makes the story, the writer and the rest of the readers sound real stupid.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 6 years ago
Good story

This was very interesting hope you got more to read.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Never understand

Why the guy always thinks it's hot when the girl is a whore? Really he looks forward to getting his dick sucked before and after she sucks off several other guys really? Wow my sister is a slut and has sucked off all these other guys at this party that is so hot???? Really? Fucking turn off. I would tell my slut of a sister to never come near me again cause I didn't want herpes or something else. Fucking worthless whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm, Joshuad2477s: think about what you just said, " I would tell my slut of a sister to never come near me again cause I didn't want herpes or something else. Fucking worthless whore". So, it's ok for you to go out and get herpes, or something else, from other girls...just not your sister, the whore, who is doing the same thing that all of the other boys and girls in the basement are doing. Please, continue reading below...

Joshuad2477s AND strife75: ALL of the guys and girls are whores, by your definition. And if it's the "sister" aspect that has you disgusted, why are you reading the incest section, boneheads? Hey, virgin-slayers, go read in the "First Time" section if you are disgusted by girls who have been with other guys, 'cause if she's ever kissed one guy, even her first guy, and he had "herpes or something else", there's a good chance you're gonna get it from her, sister or not. So, ladies, if you ever run into Joshuad2477s or strife75, and you've ever kissed another person, be prepared to give a mouth-swab for testing...talk about a turn-off.

"Real dumb" anonymous: Why not go back to the same place that you didn't get caught? Maybe their parents are nosy and always home. Maybe they think fucking is still too much at this stage of their relationship, but oral isn't as bad because she won't get pregnant. And thanks for calling the readers and writer "stupid". That's fine. Now go back to fucking your hand, or your dog, or your sheep, or your mom...

And finally, to Anonymous, "the sequal": Have you ever thought of learning how to spell "sequel" or how to use punctuation? Capitalizing "i"? Spelling out "u"? Using "off" instead of "of"? Using the correct form of "two"? Do you know why there's no sequel? Likely because of readers like "Real Dumb" who call the writer "real stupid" and Joshuad2477s and strife75 who think that girls who have been with other guys are whores and probably have herpes or something else.

Have ANY of you people ever written and posted ANYTHING worth reading, or do you just like scrolling through other people's works and throwing stupid comments and poor ratings at them because you couldn't wank your crank fast enough to finish yourselves before the story ended? Go back to the kiddie pool, you freaks!

5/5 to the writer! Apparently "the sequal" loves your work too, but wants more than two scenes; just don't give anyone herpes or something else. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous