The Party Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined Ann at the table and we joked about how we were recovering. Ann was good except her vagina and her inner lips were sore from overuse. Ann asked me where I was going. I told her, "I am staying in Miami till Monday when I have a business meeting. I don't think I'll be out partying tonight." I didn't tell her my hotel reservation was on South Beach and that I intended to do a little nude sun bathing this afternoon and tomorrow.

When I returned to my room I took a shower and washed my hair. As my hair dried I packed and laid out clothes for my trip to Miami. As I selected my clothes, I decided a simple sundress worked best especially since I did not plan to wear a bra or panties. With hair done and bag packed I called the desk for a bag pick up. As I waited, I bent over and found that unless I held the dress against my chest my breasts were visible to anyone in front of me. I then sat down in front of the mirror and checked whether my bare pussy was visible when I crossed my legs. To my satisfaction it was visible as long as my thighs were not pressed together.

The bellman knocked and let him in and headed for the reception area where my limo would be waiting. The driver was cute so I gave him a quick look down my dress and up my skirt as I sat down in the backseat of the car. As we pulled out of the resort, I wondered when I would be back and I began to think about my adventures in Miami.