The Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alessandro let her rest for a moment and started exploring again, just one finger now, making his way to her clitoris. When he touched it for the first time, Andrea gasped. He began rubbing it with slow deliberate movements all around it, massaging it between his fingers. His left hand found the opening of her vagina and he slid three fingers inside her. Andrea felt such pleasure, she actually screamed. She heard Alessandro laugh, so happy to be the source of her excitement. He used his fingers to feel around inside her while still rubbing her clit. He found her pussy so wet and warm, deliciously soft and smooth, beautiful.

He was not trying to bring her to orgasm and Andrea knew this, for every time she felt a surge of intense pleasure and tensed up, he moved away briefly. The first few times she wanted more, wanted to be able to climax, but then she simply gave her body over to him, followed the up and down roller coaster ride directed by his movements, without pushing to come. But he did not want her to simply relax and enjoy his touch, he wanted her to suffer a little, to be brought to the edge and denied release until he decided she could have it. So as he sensed her surrender, he decided to take it to another level.

He moved his hands away and began using his tongue instead. Andrea was instantly tense again as she felt his tongue lick her whole pussy, his lips squeezing her all over. Whatever relaxation she had achieved (and really, it hadn't been too much) was gone. His tongue bathed her pussy in luscious sensations and she ached for release. When Alessandro started licking her clit, applying pressure, with sensual strokes of his tongue she tightened her pelvis and thrust forward, thinking, please, please, let me come.

And he almost did, for he found himself so amazed by the taste and feel of her that he almost forgot that he did not want to give her quick release. Her clit was so deliciously hard in his mouth that he had difficulty letting it go for even a moment. But he was not going to lose control again and so when he felt her tension build, he did let go and returned to licking the folds of her pussy. Andrea sighed. He worked his way back and began teasing her clit with his tongue, enough to send shivers through her body but not enough to make her come. Andrea tensed up again and wanted him to take her clit in his mouth so badly, she pushed against his mouth. He indulged her and sucked on it a few times but when he heard her take a deep breath, he stopped, went back to very light and soft strokes. Andrea's pussy was a throbbing sea of pain and pleasure, and she moaned loudly, hoping he would take mercy upon her.

The next time he started running his tongue around and on top of her clit in the way he had learned would bring her close to orgasm, Andrea couldn't even let herself get that excited for fear that again he would refuse to let her go. He continued, he knew she was resisting him now, but knew too that she was all his. He took her clit in his mouth again and began rubbing it between his lips, sucking on it, licking its top in ways that inevitably caused Andrea to come close to orgasm. He slowed down, started to feel her entire body tremble in anticipation. He continued teasing her, watching her become more and more desperate until he could torture her no longer. He gave her several long licks with his tongue, focusing his attention on the spot he knew would bring her the climax she so wanted.

When Andrea realized he was going to release her from the prison of his mischievous tongue, she thought she might have a stroke. As her tension built up for the last time, as the last few strokes of his tongue brought forth her orgasm, she felt such intense pleasure that she understood for the first time why the French refer to orgasms as le petit mort, the small death. A force from deep within flooded her with feeling all over her body, down to the tip of her fingers and toes. It was slow, strong, relentless, a pleasure that can kill. It felt like it would never end and she followed it helplessly. She screamed and shivered, but wasn't even aware of this. Alessandro felt her come and held her in his mouth, knowing that this was the most erotic moment of his life. He looked up at her soft breasts above, her face more beautiful than ever, eyes closed, and wanted her with such desire, wanted to possess her completely and for all time.

After a few long minutes that felt even longer to Andrea, when the last of the orgasm washed over her, she opened her eyes. Alessandro was looking at her and smiling. She could not speak for anything she would say would be stupid, no words could express her feelings. Alessandro got up and she could see he was still hard. Now with her pussy filled with tingling sensations, she wanted more than ever to feel him inside her again. He wanted her too.

"I'm gonna fuck you now," he informed her.

"Yes, fuck me, please!" she begged.

He leaned down and pulled her to the edge of the bed, then placed himself between her legs and entered her without delay. He held her by the waist and thrust into her--there was nothing gentle or slow about it, it was a primal fuck, driven by raw passion. He felt her still throbbing pussy around his cock, so wet, so tense, and penetrated her deeply. For Andrea, still weakened by the intense orgasm, there was now a whole new set of sensations that made her even more helpless. She wrapped her legs around him with the last bit of energy she had. His cock inside her accentuated her throbbing and filled her in a deep way. When he pushed hard against her, touching her G-spot she felt both pain and pleasure, in a totally different way from before. She let out a scream each time and he groaned in reply. His hard cock went in all the way and out, over and over, Andrea's breasts shaking with each vigorous thrust, her eyes glued to Alessandro's.

"Fuck me harder!" she demanded.

Alessandro sighed and smiled. He pulled out slowly and raised her legs, letting them rest on his shoulders. He slid his cock inside her and it went even deeper now. He penetrated her with a few slow thrusts, letting her feel all of him, letting her vagina take him in all the way. When she was ready, he started moving faster, his hands gripping her hips even tighter. Andrea felt him get even bigger and harder inside her and knew that any one of the next few thrusts would make her come again. And then he pushed into her more powerfully still, deeper still, and she felt her entire vagina tighten around him, felt her climax hit from within, this time like an arrow, sharp and intense. Alessandro felt it too and let go, coming for the third time that night. They held on to each other in that moment of complete abandon, moaning and laughing at the same time.

No one can say how long it lasted for whatever actual time passed, reality was suspended for the two of them. But it could not last forever. Alessandro's cock came out of her and Andrea pulled herself up on the bed. He went into the bathroom without saying a word and she laid there, completely spent, completely happy, completely his.

When he returned, he looked at Andrea on the bed, enjoying the warmth of the sun, relaxed and smiling, the empty glass of water in her hand.

"More water?" he asked.

"Not for me," she answered and put it down.

Alessandro finished his water and then laid next to her. Andrea wrapped her body around his, putting her head on his shoulder, her right leg on top of his, her right arm resting on his chest . Alessandro pulled her closer with his left arm, and held her by the waist with the other arm. He loved the way her soft breasts felt against him. She loved being embraced by him. She wanted to tell him so much: how amazing he was, how good she felt, how much she did not want to leave his side. She was happy but scared, for she did not know him really, and had made herself so vulnerable.

She couldn't have known that Alessandro was thinking the same thing. Making love with this amazing woman had far exceeded his expectations. But what did she want from him? It was clear that she had fulfilled some fantasy with him and he was used to that. So many women had come and gone, going to bed with Alessandro Suarez and waking up with him. He had learned that meaningful relationships are hard to come by when you are rich and famous. As a singer especially, he was desired by many, but not him really, rather the image he portrayed. In concert he enjoyed his adoring fans; in real life, being idealized often made him feel like a fraud.

It is always like this after an intense sexual encounter. As long as lust is in the driver's seat, bodies and emotions take over. But when it's over, there is time to think. For some, these thoughts are pleasant but not for Alessandro and Andrea. For them, there was only uncertainty, the risk that comes with any new experience. It was this risk of course that made it as good as it was, but it also left them both somewhat uneasy, even as their bodies held each other. They were so close and so far away at the same time, each preoccupied with their own thoughts. Still, not long after, their exhaustion overcame their doubts, and they both fell asleep.

12