The Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen turned towards Bri slightly exposing her breast. Bri tentatively reached out her hand, letting her fingers brush lightly at Karen's exposed nipple. The little nub came quickly to stiffness and a low moan escaped Karen's lips. Bri kept an eye on the road as she attempted to get a little braver. She cupped her hand over Karen's tit, feeling its firmness. She was surprised that she hadn't wakened Karen by now. "She must be able to sleep through anything!" Bri giggled to herself.

Just as she was about to get braver when Karen's cell phone rang. Bri quickly pulled her hand back, resuming its control on the wheel. Karen came to life slowly, bringing the phone to her ear. "Hello" she muttered, "Oh hi sweetie, yeah we got really hammered last night! Bri literally!" She winked at Bri who had taken on a shocked look. Karen did not even try closing her blouse and just continued to talk to Eliot in more whispered tones. Bri again concentrated on the drive yet ahead. She wondered what Karen might have thought had she caught her?

Karen sat the seat back up to a sitting position and said, "Your where? When the hell did you go down there? Oh come on baby, you can't be late, everything's already in motion here!" Karen looked a little frustrated by the news she was hearing, Bri thought. "Yeah, I know but you are going to make it right? I'd hate to think of you not they're when everyone shows up, it wouldn't feel right" she lied.

Bri looked at Karen for an explanation, Karen simply held up a finger, motioning her to wait. "Well you better, I didn't go to all that trouble just to have you not be there!" she giggled into the phone. "Ok, ok, I know you have to go when they need you. What? What time? Ok I'll have Ken pick you up there!" she said finally. "I love you baby, see you in a few hours." She hung up the phone and put it back into her purse.

"So, what was that all about?" Bri asked.

"He was in Atlanta all night and won't be leaving until around eleven to come back." She said looking at her watch. "So, was Apryl there last night? Or didn't you ask?" she looked at Bri now with a smile.

"I seem to remember him saying she had shown up with a friend or something to that affect!" Bri said back. "Do you know a Steph? I think that was the name he said. I was a little foggy this morning myself ya know!" she laughed.

"Steph? Oh boy, now that's a little hot number. Hell, I'd even do her!" Karen blurted out. Bri looked at her with a questioning look and laughed at the thought.

"Why do you say that Kar, what's so special about Steph?" she was asking, now very curious. She looked back at Karen for an explanation.

"Well let's put it this way. She's about four foot nothing, and thin as a rail with the exception of those huge melons she calls tits!" Karen made a motion as if holding two basketballs to her chest. She also had a look of utter jealousy on as she looked down at her own B cups. "I've seen her actually stop traffic when she wears one of those skimpy half tops she likes so much." she said again with a little hint of jealousy.

"Hmm, Ken never said who the girl was, I think Apryl told me he was breaking in the new girl. Now I know why!" she mused. She pictured Ken's face burrowed between two cartoon-sized tits. "So fill me in on who this Steph is, I'd like to know who my competition is!" Bri said curiously now.

"Don't get your short hairs twisted in a bunch Bri, she's harmless. She just likes to be where the action is and doesn't get attached to anyone, never has. She has a job working for the local newspaper, the "Fashion" section I think. She is in and out of town going off to Florida and overseas all the time. She's a real sweet girl, just a little flighty some times, if you know what I mean?" Karen said with a smile.

Bri relaxed a little but was still wondering how Ken had never mentioned that he was with two women? Then she remembered Apryl saying he was breaking her in. Damn she wished the fog from last night wasn't still so thick! She just put the thought back in her mind and decided she would talk with him later and see what was up.

Karen had been studying her face and said, "Your not jealous are you? God Bri you look ten times better than her. I've known her for about three years and never once has she tried to steal Eliot, she isn't the type!' Bri felt better knowing Karen trusted this girl but she still would feel better once she had Ken back in her sights, safely within arms reach. Just to pound him on his shoulder for not mentioning her being there.

Bri was staring intently out the window and felt something she had not expected. She felt Karen sliding her fingers up her thigh towards her tightly clenched V. The nails on Karen's hand sent electric shocks of excitement to her hips causing them to jump. "Relax sweetie, I know Apryl and Steph, they probably were just looking to get laid, they won't be a problem. Anyway, you got your pussy worked over last night, so where's the harm in him having some fun?" she giggled tracing her fingers back down Bri's leg.

The two again traded knowing looks at each other, sensing the sexual tension again rise. Bri smiled and looked back at the road. This would really get interesting tonight and she was definitely looking forward to it. Karen put on the radio; the quick tempo of Skid Row put her in a better mood to drive. She laughed as they sped down the road towards Ken's Uncles.

* * * *

Ken heard the cell ringing and hit the talk button. "Yo!" he yelled at the mounted receiver.

Eliot's voice answered back, "Hey pal, can you pick me up at the airport or are you already on your way?"

Ken responded, "No problem El. Your done quick, everything go alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, they can finish up the details without me here. They just needed a quick change on one of the landscape designs! Some poor sap thinks all those trees are just too much trouble!" he heard Eliot say with mild distaste in his voice. "I should be there in about twenty minutes, we're just coming in over the city now!"

"You got it. Be there within half an hour OK?" he replied, turning back to the airport. He wasn't that far at all, he would be there and be able to make it back long before the girls needed them for anything. He again thought about tonight's party and couldn't wait to see all four of the girls in action again. "It would be something to remember that's for sure." He smiled to himself.

The phone rang again and this time it was Bri calling! "Hey baby! You doing better today I hear? You sounded pretty wasted last night! I was wondering if you made it to my uncles by now" he asked.

"Yeah we just pulled in. We're going to call for the caterer to deliver the food then get the house tidied up some. You know your uncle and his cigars!" she said. "Oh by the way, how did everything go with your little Steph breaking party?"

He looked at the phone and just laughed, she always knew even when he failed to mention anything. "Well, I know how much you never want to hear about my little flings. So, I just didn't say anything last night. You wouldn't have remembered anyway!" he reminded her. "I'm on my way to pick up Eliot now, so we should be there in a few hours. Don't get started without us"

Bri laughed at the thought, and then again thought about Karen and the way their day started. "No promises there stud, I'm feeling a bit naughty! So you two had better hurry up! See you when you get here." She said hanging up.

Just as she was going to find where Karen had gone, she heard a low moaning coming from the next room. It was definitely Karen's voice; she wondered what she was up to now?

She came around the corner to find Karen stretched out on the couch with her fingers rubbing furiously at her exposed pussy. Karen had stripped naked and was definitely pushing herself to an orgasm. She was humping her own hand, as if there was no tomorrow. She seemed fixed on reaching a quick climax. She didn't even slow, as Bri made her way around the couch to sit across from her, to watch her finish.

"Well, what the hell got into you?" Bri asked, as if nothing could be any plainer than what was happening.

"Ungh, aahh, I ungh, needed to ooo, fuck, I needed some relief!" she said spreading her legs wider to get further into her sopping box. Her face was flushed and sheen of sweat was starting to coat her skin, as she furiously fingered herself. "Damn I have never done this in front of another woman before but, Ungh aahh, I need to cum!" she moaned. She seemed not to care at all that Bri watched.

Bri could feel her own juices starting to flow, as she watched Karen's fingers sliding quickly in and out of her wet slit. She blushed at the idea that came to her. Had she really considered helping Karen out? The thought of burying her face in Karen's pussy was almost too much to handle. She watched her again for a few moments, and then decided it was now or never!

Bri quickly pulled off her own clothes and stood up so Karen could see her. Karen was lost in her own world and barely noticed as Bri made her way between Karen's widely splayed legs. Karen jumped a little as Bri pulled away her hand and replaced it with her mouth. Karen realized, at the last second, what had happened and just melted as Bri began to lick her outer lips. Bri was gentle, like she would have wanted. She seemed in no hurry and Karen relaxed at Bri's soft, almost butterfly like, kiss. She tenderly slid her tongue across Karen's inner lips, tracing her tongue the length of Karen's slit. Her scent was strange, somehow musky and yet very sweet. Bri wrapped her arms around Karen's legs, as Ken had done to her so many times, and pulled Karen towards her.

Karen was getting over the shock of her new friends boldness, one she wished she had had earlier! Bri was doing to her what only a woman could know how too. She was slow when she needed to be, and tender where a man would simply dive in and go for it. Bri's fingers gently traced the outlines of Karen's ass. Sliding finally inside her thighs, tracing her nails down to her tingling ass. Bri traced her nails on the tender area just between her pussy and her ass. The feeling that coursed over Karen was one of pure pleasure. Bri's tongue was sliding gently into her, sucking up her wetness as she went. Karen was losing her mind at Bri's every move. All thoughts of fighting had stopped as she let go of herself to Bri's talented mouth.

Bri found she was enjoying this far more than she had thought. She had never believed she could ever be with a woman in this way, yet here she was doing what she was told was weird, by her old friends. She didn't seem to see what the big thing was? Karen was grinding up to meet her every move. Anticipating what she would want, like a woman who knows herself. She found the taste pleasant and just could not stop herself. She did everything to Karen that she wished a man would to her. She tasted Karen's sweet box and just let go, enjoying the sensations it brought. She could feel Karen getting close.

Karen couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled away from Bri and pushed her down onto the floor. She looked at Bri and turned so that she could repay the favor. They found themselves in a sixty-nine position. Karen lowered her dripping box back to Bri's hungry mouth. She then lowered her own head and began copying what Bri had done for her. They moved in unison, as they sent each other into pleasurable orbit.

For what seemed hours, they pleasured each other, moving to new positions and exploring each other. They began letting their hands find all the places that sent them into a higher levels of ecstasy. The two were now trapped in a dance to see who would reach nirvana first! Bri was moaning aloud between gasps. Karen had lost all her inhibitions and was furiously grinding into Bri's soggy snatch. The feeling of their two pussy's grinding together was magnificent! They were both moving towards an earth-shattering orgasm. As the final level was reached, both pushed with all they had to a mind-blowing release.

Tide after tide of powerful waves hit them as they clenched in a death grip to each other. Gasping for breath, holding on to each sensation. They felt each other's breath coming in ragged shots, as each of them came hard. Karen pulled Bri's convulsing body in close. She could feel the hardness of Bri's bullet-sized nipples pressing on hers. This sent Karen into a new round of mini orgasms. She held on to Bri as she jerked to her own set of rapid-fire orgasms.

For what seemed forever, the two just held each other, relishing in the afterglow of what they had just accomplished. No sounds, no words were necessary! They finally relaxed and fell back on the floor, exhausted. Karen eyed Bri and gently kissed her. Bri kissed back, seemingly starved for her mouth. They fell back and drifted off in each other's arms. Bri thought, why had she waited so long to do this? They felt each other's bodies relaxing into a warm gentle sleep.

12