The Patron: The Tale of Beth

Story Info
her first steps into a new life.
1.9k words
4.12
16k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story form a time of two to three hundred yeas ago in England when times were not so good for women and girls of lower class if they ever found themselves alone without protection.

With disease rampant many children were left parent less orphans these are the tales of some of the girls of that time. Some will be happy and some will... well lets just say not so happy and leave it at that. And the man who would control their destiny!

******

Beth was overjoyed with the news he was going to take her away from this place with him. That she would at last be free of the place she had been forced to call home for as long as she could remember.

She had been so scared when she had been called into the office. The rumors were that girls entering never came out the same now she knew why. Or at least in her case she thought she knew why.

The news flashed within the walls of the orphanage and soon all the girls were wishing her well, the look of envy more than clear on many of their faces.

It didn't take long to gather up her meager possessions, an old doll, odd bits of ribbon and other childish things that had given her hope over the years.

She almost gave them away to others to give them hope as they had her. But on seeing just how little she had she just couldn't give them up. She tied it all up in a small bit of cloth that was all that was left of what was said to be the blanket she had been left in. There were tears in her eyes as she once again gave thought to the woman that must have been her mother.

It took longer to say her goodbyes than it had to gather her belongings. But soon she was on her way with the young Master who was freeing her of this prison.

She waved for as long as she could as the coach made it's way from the large old manor that was the orphanage. Soon they turned a bend and it was out of sight.

She then turned to the strong young man that sat before her in the other seat. He was watching her, and she recalled what he had done to her in that office that was his in the orphanage. Her cheeks redden as she relived how he had over whelmed her. With his words, then his kisses, and that before she even realized, he had deflowered her.

The education within the orphanage had not prepared her for the words he had used on her. Nor his touch when he took her hand in his, and then he claimed more and more, till his lips were on hers and she was breathless as he lowered her to the couch they had been sitting on and he had raised her skirts, and drawn her bloomers down around her feet, he freed her breasts, exposing them to his eyes, then he rained countless kisses on her neck and shoulders as he made his ways down to them.

She had gasp with pain as she felt him enter her, and while thought she felt that she should have fought to prevent it, it was not like she had chances to give it to a worthy husband. He was clean and young and strong, and as it turned out he had liked her enough to decide to take her with him then and there. It was a small price for freedom.

Everything he had done to her had been new and strange to her. Not even in her wildest dreams or in the quite whispering among the older girls. Had anything of the sort been mentioned?

She looked into his eyes and then to his lips. Her breasts had burned with his kisses from those, and she redden again as she moved her eyes down from them, recalling the heat of his lips over her flesh yet again.

He looked so strong and powerful as he sat there. Then he lifted his cane and used it to push aside her thin shawl, and then with a flick it seem to magically part the buttons at the front of her dress. His movements were so deft and soon she felt her thin dress fall way from her shoulders and suddenly she was naked to the waist.

She was going to move to cover herself when he signaled her not too. She froze in mid attempt, and he signaled her to drop her hands. Helplessly she did so, not knowing what else to do. He was the young Master that was offering her freedom from where she had been. And since he had already seen her it made little sense to try to hide what he already seen and had.

The way he was looking at her, it was as if he wanted to devour her. It sent a chill down her spine to think and realize she was now in his power, and she began wonder what that would bode for her?

He motioned her to him. She gasped as she guessed at what he wanted. She didn't want to admit it but she was still sore from his assault earlier in his office, but other than that little initial pain aside she was rather hoping he want her again. It just had never occurred to her it be this soon.

As she made to move over to him as he had commanded, the carriage lurched and she was thrown into his strong arms. He caught her easily and before she knew it his face was buried between her bubblies his lips once again burning against her flesh.

Her nipples swelled quickly under his attentions and almost painfully so. He bit at them, and as hard as he was doing it; she felt almost as much pleasure as pain. His teeth easily left their impressions in her flesh along with many dark bruises.

She cried out but there was no one to hear her other than the coachman and footman, both grinned to themselves over the young masters pleasure with the young lass. Knowing that sooner or later they have their turn at her.

He was hurting her, yet it wasn't really pain was it? How was it that men and women did these things together? This was surely part of it! Her body was on fire as she responded to him. She had never known such feelings, there had been no man before him to have ever before awaken such within her.

He peeled the dress completely from her and she was naked before him. He then forced her to her down between his knees and quickly opened his britches releasing his swollen member.

It seemed larger this time, more angry and demanding. His hands in her hair, he forced her lips to it and she took it within her mouth. She didn't know what else to do. Her tongue just started unknowingly of it's own accord to run over it, and her lips closed tight around it, as she began sucking on it all at the same time.

It seemed that had been the right thing to do as he immediately let out a moan of pleasure for that was the only thing it could have been. She dared a look up into his eyes and saw red animal lust in them, though she did not at the time know it for what it was.

He was guiding her head up and down forcing himself in and out between her lips thought never quite leaving them. She struggled to breath still not used to this use of her mouth. Yet it was clear he wanted more, as he pressed against the back of her throat. Then the coach lurched again and his member was forced down her throat, and he was not letting her back away from it keeping it there. At first she was panicked by it, but was quick to realize if she wanted to breath she would have to relax, and let him take control as he had.

By and by her gagging was soon under her control, and she no longer was feeling panicked by it. He was thick in her mouth and filled it completely, her tongue only able to stroke the underside of the huge monster. He soon relinquished some of the tightness of his hold and let her up a bit and she caught a quick breath before she again found him pushing down into her throat again. This time she was ready and she relaxed her throat and it slide down easily, he forced himself in out a few time before letting her breath again. He did this a few more times before she felt him swell then shoot out into her mouth a thick somewhat salty discharge. While it was not unpleasant in taste, it was surprising all the same. It was an unmixed taste of him unlike before when he had had her cleanup the mess that was a mixture of him and her and her virgin blood. As she quickly looked up at him she knew she best swallow as before, and so she did, she seeing he had felt her doing so and the brief look of approval there as he watched and felt her swallow.

He pulled her up then and onto his lap so that her thighs were on each side of his, and he lowed her onto his still enlarged member. She had to do nothing as the carriage did it all bouncing up and down as it traveled down the track that passed for a road. He grunted each time the sway of the carriage forced her down on his massive member, she too moaned as she felt his member driven deeper into her. The rocking back and forth made it effortless on both their parts to enjoy the sensations that were so new to her, yet she quickly realized were not for him.

They rode in this manner for quite a while till she once again felt him swelling within her, to be sure she was almost senseless with her own body's reaction to this impossible invasion, her mind and body, exploding time and again from the sensory overload as her inter thighs clamped down on his member, she not knowing what to call it she just swooned time again and again from it, if you could really call it that.

To be sure she was wrung dry of by the time she felt him eject his essence into her again. It was all she could do to hold on to him as he buck up into her. She hardly heard him tell her to get dressed afterwards, and was thus slow to do so when she felt his cane strike her bottom clearing her mind of the fog. She heard him repeat his order and saw him lift his cane to strike her again as she moved now to quickly comply with his command.

She was completely worn out with her ordeal although she couldn't say she regretted any of it. As she returned to her seat, she could barely keep her eyes open when the next thing she knew was she was being shaken awake. They had arrived.

There will be more...