The Payback Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, bitch, scream," the man continued and this time he lowered his hands to take a firm hold of her heaving breasts. "Nice, nice. You have lovely titties! But I ought to tell you that the last one we fucked a couple of hours ago had tits just as large and they didn't sag one bit. Yours do."

"Come on, let's get this started," said another man, unzipping his pants and reaching inside. "I can't wait to get this cock into that pink cunt."

Ray watched with pleading eyes as Rena helplessly allowed one man to spread her legs wide apart. Another man leaned in and cruelly pulled apart the lips of her vagina.

"Look at this! Man, this is got to be real tight, I tell you."

"Me, me I want this bitch to wrap her lips around my dick," said another.

Ray watched helplessly, having given up trying to loosen the bonds that held him to the table as the men proceeded to unzip their dark pants and bring out their penises. He shut his eyes tightly, feeling the tears springing into them.

"Hey, let me get those tits in my hands!"

Rena stifled another scream when she felt a man rubbing his coarse fingers up and down her vaginal lips.

"Damn it, she's dry. Come on baby, if you don't leak down here, you are going to bleed!"

She gasped when she felt a finger thrust inside her and cried out when another set of fingers began to pinch her nipples.

"Shall we get in line or do we get at her together?" a man asked and this immediately made Ray to open his eyes.

Oh god, these sick perverts were actually proposing that they rape his wife simultaneously!

"Me, me I can't wait, so I don't care a fuck what you guys do as long as I get to fuck that little cunt."

Ray watched helplessly, no longer trying to pull at the ropes that bound him, giving up totally to the senseless rape of his wife.

They had Rena spread-eagled on the floor and she stifled a scream and Ray realized that the man was already thrusting in and out of her, lying between her legs. Another man knelt at her head, holding her by her cheeks and pumping his penis in and out of her mouth and a pair of the thugs squatting by her sides, mauling her breasts, leaning down to suckle on them…

Her eyes were closed and he saw the tears stream past her cheeks and he thought, oh my God, so help me, I'm going to get these motherfuckers and he closed his eyes but couldn't stop listening to their chatter.

"Man, this cunt is tighter than I thought it was!"

"Wait till you get her to suck your dick off, ah yes, baby, like that and now if you give more tongue, ah yes, like that, don't stop opening up, you little bitch, you know what happens next, you are going to see your loving hubby's fingers separated from his arms, oh yeah, suck that cock, you whore, ah, yes!"

"Man, and I thought her tits were sagging! Look at them jiggling, oh shit, these are firmer than that other girl we fucked yesterday…and she was in her teens! Man, I gotta tell you, these are the ripest set of tits I sucked on! Hey, slut, who asked you to close your fucking eyes? Ah yes, that's like a good girl, keep sucking that cock harder, bitch!"

"She's got smooth legs, this bitch, and look at her ass! Man, why don't you pull her across and get her on her fours like the bitch she is so I can poke my dick up her asshole?"

Tears streaming down his face, Ray forced his eyes open. He didn't want to; he couldn't. But he had to. He had to work himself up.

Rena on her fours, stifling a scream with a penis plunging in and out of her mouth, another man behind her sinking his organ mightily inside her rectum while a third lay under her, guiding his penis up into her vagina.

Ray could see the blood there…

The other two men were casually dragging their erect phalluses across Rena's face and shoulders, occasionally, poking them over her breasts.

He forced himself to watch.

He had no other choice.

He wanted to work up the fury inside of him and get back at the monster that had started this…

*******

"Damn it, Jenny, I'm supposed to be joining up tomorrow and this is no time to raise that goddamned topic now!"

"Don't raise your voice like that, Joe. You may be a captain but round here I'm boss. And this may be the last night of your leave, but if you don't settle the issue of that damned girl now, I'm going to have to take action myself."

"Jenny, she's my daughter. You can't possibly expect me to send her away to the boarding school. Damn it, she's just turned eighteen…"

"She may be your daughter, but she isn't mine. She refuses to call me 'mom'; says she called only Angela by that name and I'm not her real mom anyway, so why the hell do I have to put up with her?"

Carter sighed, swallowing the whiskey in one gulp and slid the glass onto the side table. He looked up from the bed at his second wife and groaned. When Jenny was in this mood, it was impossible to placate her.

He wondered if he had taken the right decision marrying Jenny after his wife had died. Jenny wasn't as old as him. After all, he was pushing forty-five and Jenny was hardly thirty.

But their affair, which was meant to have been brief, passionate and a one-night stand had led to more nights of furious love making till he was sure he wouldn't be able to spend another night alone without her by his side. And he loved her, damn it!

"Look Jenny, I promise I will think about sending Anne to the boarding school when I get back from the front next month."

"Next month? You make me laugh, darling. When you go out there with that crazy major, it's never less than three months!"

"Ah, Jenny, Ray's like that. Gem of a man. A officer and a gentleman."

"Gentleman, my ass. The way he wrapped his hands around my ass during the dance, I swear I could feel his cock against my tummy!"

"Jenny! That's a lie. You are always belittling that man. He is…"

She didn't let him finish. "We are straying away from the topic, Joe," she warned, slipping out of her skirt and reaching behind her to unbutton her blouse. "We are talking about your daughter."

"Our daughter!" he snapped.

She glowered at him. "You are impossible Joe. You said the same thing last time. And now…"

"Look Jenny, this is my last night till next month."

"So?"

He looked at her. He was lying on his back on the bed and she was standing next to the bed in front of the large mirror, dressed in just her bra and her frilly panties. He felt a stirring and he grinned crookedly at her.

"Don't you want to fuck?" he asked.

She stared at him through the mirror. He snapped the buttons off his pants, reached inside and fished out his erection.

"Look, honey, see what you done to this poor cock," he whispered.

She giggled and immediately, he felt the load rising off his shoulders. For too long it had stayed on them and now that he had managed to get himself hard (how could he not, with that sexy wife of his prancing around half-naked?) he hoped he would last long enough to satiate her appetite for sex.

"Joe, you are impossible," she laughed, nevertheless, reaching behind her again to unsnap the hooks off her bra.

"You already said that, baby," he told her, fondling his erect penis, making sure it was hard enough. He had lately started having problems raising a good erection, and when he managed to get one, he had a hell of a time trying to make it last. "And I asked you if you really want to fuck didn't I?"

"Oh Joe," she giggled again, her breasts tumbling free as she slid the bra out of her shoulders and bent down to pull her panties off her hips. He stared at her heavy breasts hanging down and immediately stopped fondling his penis, afraid that he might ejaculate before they started.

"Well, Jenny, don't you?"

"Of course, you idiot! You know how much I love to fuck with you. You sure you haven't had one too many?"

He was upset. Why, he thought for the hundredth time, does she always point to his boozing as the only one reason for his problem with having good, long sex?

"You were the one who handed out the drinks to the guests, Jenny and you should know that this one was my third," he replied gesturing to the empty glass.

She got to her feet and he noticed how her large breasts settled back into those perfect conical shapes. She had wonderful breasts, he thought staring at those pink nipples. Large, soft and warm and yet so firm!

She emphasized her swagger, suggestively moving her hips as she walked to the bed.

"Then what are you doing with all those clothes on, little boy?"

"No problem, baby, that takes hardly a minute," he grinned, lifting his buttocks to ease off the pants down his legs. "Don't you think we should lock that door?"

"No," she answered shortly, standing hardly a foot away from him, caressing her own breasts and thrusting her hips out at him. "Little Anne is probably fast asleep dreaming about her boyfriends at college. Besides, I don't care." She brought her hands down to take his penis in her hands and he gasped. "I want to feel this cock inside of me."

He was unbuttoning his shirt when she bent down and kissed his throbbing member on the tip.

"Hmm," she sighed. "Little Joe is randy tonight. How is he ever going to go without this pussy for a whole month?"

He shuddered when she rubbed his erection over her pouting lips.

"Maybe I'll jack off," he laughed, throwing his shirt on the floor and reaching out to grab her breasts.

"Don't fuck with me," she said in a cajoling tone. "I bet you guys must be having plenty of cunts on the front to play around with."

"Whoever gave you that idea," he shuddered now as her tongue snaked out and flicked against the hardness of his member. His grip tightened on her breasts and he nearly pulled them off when she didn't answer him: instead, she slid the entire length of his organ into her mouth. She slid down to her knees on the floor beside the bed, keeping his throbbing penis inside her mouth.

"Ah, Jenny," he croaked. "Holy shit, you make me feel so good, baby!"

"Hmm," she replied, beginning to bob her head up and down, one fist gripping the base of his organ and the other fondling his scrotum.

"Ah, oh yeah, yes, Jenny, ah shit, like that, baby, run your tongue over my dick like that, ah shit, oh god, yes, suck it, yeah, take it deeper baby!"

He shuffled till he was resting against the headboard. Without letting his shaft out of her mouth she crawled onto the bed and crouched at his splayed out feet. He began to knead her breasts, watching with wide eyes as her lips slid up and down his now wet shaft. He could clearly see the generous amount of saliva that she had transferred onto his penis and that made it gleam in the dim light. As usual, she was staring right into his eyes.

She always did that, he thought. She never closed her eyes when she was blowing him. She had told him that she loved to watch the way his face contorted when she was giving him head.

"Those expressions are priceless," she had twittered.

He bucked his buttocks up and down, driving his shaft in and out of her mouth even as she continued to bob her head, countering his movements. He went rigid and thought, oh shit, not now, not so soon, and he suddenly stopped moving, afraid that he would ejaculate.

They hadn't even started as yet. She sensed it and drew her head back, watching him with glittering eyes.

"Are you already there, darling? Again?" she asked softly, ceasing all movements of her hands as well.

He flushed and shook his head. "N-no, baby, just take it easy, like you know, nice and slow. You are one sexy bitch and just the sight of you sucking my dick is enough to send me over the waves. Here, let me eat you."

She sighed, rolling her eyes. She knew that she wasn't going to orgasm the way she liked to: with his organ pummeling her insides, still hard and still throbbing and remaining like that long after she would shudder and go limp.

Yes, she liked it like that. Hard, fast, furious and deep, rapid powerful strokes; the way he used to do it when they had first met. Even for almost half a year after they were married, he did it like a stud, like no one else had ever done it to her before.

But, she thought now, her hopes dwindling at the sound of his words, it wasn't going to be like that tonight. He was going to ejaculate too damned quickly and she knew that at the most he could maybe be able to pump his organ inside her vagina for three or four strokes before exploding.

Well, she sighed to herself, beggars can't be choosers. At least he was expert at going down on her and she admitted that she rather liked sixty-nine. He had a long and fat tongue and knew how to use it. Plus, he was pretty good with his fingers. Damn it, he had to be! With a penis that refused to stay responsive for as long as she liked it, he had no other alternative but to make her orgasm by using his fingers and his mouth.

He pushed her flat onto her back across the bed and arranged himself in the reversed position. She spread her arms wide to allow him to place his knees inside them so that when he would lower his buttocks, his organ would enter her mouth directly. At the same time, even before he could pull her hips apart, she had already opened her legs and had raised them up above her.

He supported her legs by holding the back of her knees and she moaned aloud when he buried his face between her legs. She felt all tingly inside her. Only yesterday, he had shaved her pubic hair when they had bathed together in the tub after Anne had left for her dance classes. Her skin there now felt super sensitive and she stifled a giggle when his moustache brushed the inside of her thighs and then on top of her vulva.

She gasped and stopped giggling when he abruptly thrust a finger inside her. She was sopping wet: he knew that she was a super sexy lady.

"You shoulda been a damned nympho, baby," he had said once after a particularly long and wild session in the backyard under the moon and the stars on her birthday.

"What makes you think I am not, stud?" she had questioned laughingly.

Yes, he thought, putting his mouth right on top of her erect and rigid clitoris as he moved his finger in and out of her, she was a nympho. She absolutely loved to be made love to and loved it even more to give more of it to him.

He recalled what she had told him once: "Shit, Joe, you know what is the worst thing about having periods?"

"What?"

"I can't get fucked by your cock when it's at its peak!"

He had been crouching on his fours above her supine body and now he flopped down to lie right on top of her. She gagged when his penis thrust inside her throat and he gasped when he felt her relaxing those muscles there to allow his invading flesh enter inside.

He began to ram his finger in and out of her wet mound, continuing to swipe the flat of his tongue up and down the lips. He pressed his hips down against her face, trapping her head there so that she wouldn't be able to move. It was too much, he knew. A few strokes and he would empty himself.

He pulled his organ out of her mouth and swayed his hips from one side to the other in an attempt to convey to her that he wanted this to last. The tip of his shaft brushed across her lips and she flicked her tongue across the vast expanse of it. She managed to bring her hands together to grasp it with her fingers.

"C'mon, darling, that's okay. I know you want to cum. Go on and splash that stuff out; I'm dying to get it spread all over me and inside my mouth! You can make me cum afterwards, fucking my cunt with your tongue!"

Even if she hadn't told him to do it, he knew he would have anyway, because it was all that he could do to postpone his climax.

"Oh, baby, oh my little slut, here I cum, oh yes, lick my cock, baby, lick it, ah yes, open, open your mouth and let me fuck it, ah yes, yes, like that, suck it, oh god, oh shit, here I cum, ah ugh, ugh, ahh…"

It was just when he had begun to ejaculate that they both heard Anne screaming at the top of her voice.

At least, it seemed that she was screaming so loudly.

Startled and confused, he raised his head from his wife's legs and twisted towards the open door of their bedroom. Jennifer too had already swung her head to stare at the doorway.

Anne wasn't screaming at the top of her lungs. She seemed to because she was very near them.

In fact, she was standing right at the door, her eyes wide with terror and sheer disgust.

On either sides of her were the two masked men.

******

The forceps, tips of which were covered with cotton swabs forced him to keep his eyes open. And so, Captain Carter had to forcibly watch.

There were six of them. All masked, athletic and obviously trained to a very high level.

Captain Carter was bound and gagged on his chair in the living room.

Jennifer was on her back on top of the dining table. Her head hung down one edge and her legs down the opposite edge. The men remained completely dressed. But every one of them had their flies open and their organs hanging out.

One man stood behind Jenny's head, his hands holding her cheeks firmly as he pumped his shaft in and out of her mouth. Another man had straddled her midriff and was slapping her swollen breasts with his thick penis. The third man held her fist in place around his organ, forcing her to masturbate him. The fourth man was pumping his penis in and out of her vagina, now spread wide apart, partly because of the fact that this man was holding her legs apart and over his shoulders to accommodate Anne's head between his crotch and Jenny's legs.

The fifth man was pressing Anne by the back of her head against Jenny's crotch that was stuffed with the fourth man's penis. Occasionally, the man would force Anne to turn her head so that he could push his own penis inside her mouth.

Anne was kneeling (or forced to kneel) at her mother's feet and she was almost on her fours but for her hands that were forced to hold her mother's hips. The sixth man was crouched behind the girl, his thick penis slamming in and out of her vagina from behind.

Carter's face was streaked with tears but there was nothing he could do. He had squeezed his eyes shut when they had begun to strip his daughter off the teddy that she had been wearing. That was when one man had this sick idea of forcing his eyelids open by using the forceps. It was as if he was carrying the forceps for this very reason.

To begin with, he had been terribly upset and humiliated that Anne had seen Jenny and him in a sixty-nine. But when he realized whom those masked men were, he had forgotten about the humiliation part.

Anne was behaving like an automaton. It was as if she wanted her father to see what was happening to her – a sort of revenge for having watched him have sex with her step-mother in that position that she may have felt would be alien to her strong and kind father.

Joe wasn't surprised to realize that Anne wasn't a virgin. He didn't have to hear the coarse words uttered by the terrorist who had first thrust his penis inside her, "Oh god almighty! This bitch has a cunt big enough to handle all six of us!"

It was when Anne had stared at him just before being instructed to "lick your momma's cunt, you bitch," that his heart sank. She had a strange look on her face, a look he couldn't fathom and certainly didn't like.

Very deliberately, Anne had opened her mouth and lowered her face directly onto Jenny's wide-open vulva.

"Hold those goddamn cunt lips apart, you little slut!"

His eyes bored into his daughter's when she had obeyed and then he shuddered when she had pushed her tongue out and dipped it into his wife's opening between those lush legs.

Even when the man behind her had thrust his penis roughly inside her vagina, Anne hadn't looked shocked or surprised. She had eyes only for her father.