All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 06'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
So beautiful

Such a lovely scene - even reading it again I'm struck by how beautiful these two are together, and how magical their love is... You've really done a fantastic job with this tale! I'm so privileged to edit for you, milady. Keep up the excellent work!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Legend

You continue to create a great tale. You story involve old Chinese legends which are fun to read and at the same time I'm left with the feeling that I'm watching a new legend in the making. This chapter in particular fells like the stuff of legends. That Dakota accepted the "Dragon" before the man can only be the stuff of legends. Am I using the word "Legend" a lot. I'll be watching for the next chapter to see how this legend is coming along.

livingescapistlivingescapistabout 13 years ago
Another awesome installment

Your story continually entertains and enchants me. The characters continue to grow, as do the relationships between them, your writing style blends humor and touching moments together seamlessly, and they way you ground the character's reactions in reality makes it all the more believable.

I admit that I've been looking forward to the physical expression of love between Dakota and Sebastian for a while, and it did not disappoint; the tender but heated tone was excellent, and I think you handled the logistics of a dragon and a human quite well; the bit with the pearl was an inventive twist, too.

Also, this is unrelated to most of the story, but Abney Park for the win!

*ahem!* But, back to the matter at hand, thank you again for sharing this wonderful story with us, and I hope that life grants you the time and inclination to write more for us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kinky dragon sex, and yet

overall quite a sweet chapter after all the previous drama. Well done change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Full of passion, yet attentive to details and logic. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

...for a great story, and a just as great music tip. By now I've listened to "Airship Pirates" four or five times! There are too few really good dragon stories on this site, or dragon stories whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never heard of Abney Park - cool band.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous