All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 12'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
noircat302noircat302almost 13 years ago
O_0

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but poor Dakota she lost everything and sebastian is still being controlled...........i cant wait for more love it 5 stars

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Yikes!

I'm really feeling for Dakota and Chad on this one. Hope everything works out for these two. The "whore spider" seems like one mean piece of work!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Poor Dakota

She seems to be getting the raw end of this deal so far.

I hope things start working out for her better in the future. Great chapter, keep up the awesome work!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Flowing nicely

Still curious to see where it all goes, and yes, poor Dakota needs a break. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I loved that Qiang's personality has come out more. I also agree with the previous commenters - poor abused Dakota needs a break, she's strong but everybody has a limit. At least with Chad now actively trying to help things should move along faster with the locating of the demon spider. And Chad's doing something to help someone other than himself, could he be in the process of finding a way from his curse? I'm loving this entire series, and eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Please Continue

this new darker side of the story is playing out great. I love the fact that Sebastian has not forgotten Dakota. And what of Qiang? He has grown up and is taking his responsibility to heart, even if that responsibility is Sebastian. When will Chang return? Will the little bird become a man again? And of course Dakota. How strong and confident in herself, will she get? Does she get to kick any ass?

So many questions. I like the storys that make me think, and your story does just that. So keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I tried reading.

But at the addition of the bake mono, lost interest for necro is my turnoff. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous