The Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

Michael stared in disbelief as his throbbing cock was poised only inches away from a beautiful pussy. One that belonged to someone who wanted him to love her. He looked up to her chest and unbuttoned the blouse. The material fell away from her breasts, which were heaving with each deep breath. She leaned forward slightly and unsnapped the bra, giving him free access to her large mounds of flesh. He grasped them gently and she sighed. He leaned forward, bring his lips only inches from hers as they looked into each other's eyes.

His hips shifted forward and his cock parted the lips of her pussy. He took in a deep breath as he pressed into her. She moaned as she felt his cock penetrate her, sliding deep inside her. Their bodies pressed together as he began pumping his cock into her. He kissed her and massaged her surprisingly firm breasts as his rigid member filled her again and again.

The sheer erotic nature of this event drove her to orgasm and he knew he was close behind. She let out a little scream as she came the first time. He felt her inner muscles close tightly around him and he fought the urge to cum.

"I don't know how long I can hold out," he said.

"Just let it happen," she said.

He smiled and kissed her. He then looked down across her breasts and firm stomach. Finally, he saw the point of their union as his cock pressed into her at a steady pace.

"I don't want this to end."

"It won't."

Just hearing that was all he needed as he watched his cock press into her pussy. The vagina which had once given him life was now the pussy that had given him a new life. He brought his eyes back up to hers and started panting.

"Do it, cum inside me!" she demanded.

He kissed her as he thrust against her and held his cock inside her. The tightening of his balls was followed by a huge load of semen rushing into her womb. He moaned with relief and ecstasy as he filled her completely.

They kissed some more and then parted as lovers. They made out again before heading home, knowing that they had many nights of fucking ahead of them.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers
12