All Comments on 'The Perfect Game'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments (Page 2)
shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Get story

Loved it can not wait to read the next 2 chapters

KisstheGirlKisstheGirlover 9 years ago
Wow, just.... WOW!

I know you stated at the beginning of the story that it would be slow. While I would have the tendency to agree with you, it was still a fantastic read!

As for the game itself, one of your reviewers said that you should market that game...... I concur! If not market, send me a copy of the cards as I've got a group of friends that would LOVE to play that game!

Anyways, here's to hoping that all is well with your little endeavor and that the fervor your game has created continues to rise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOLY SHIT

I can understand why you made the hall of fame. Absolutely breathtaking

goldie069goldie069over 9 years ago
MARKET THAT GAME!!

I'm a recent fan but you simply out did your self in this one. I thought CnS was great but this one takes the cake. When that game goes on the market please let me know I'd love to buy it!! I can't wait to read the next chapters! Great job!

tar90tar90over 9 years ago
Love it!

I absolutely loved it! You've got me thinking of how I could get my friends to play this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GreatStuff

The best thing I've read on here. Believeable and intelligently written. Left me horny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Greatstuff

Even on a third read it works wonders. Would love to be in that game.

patientleepatientleeabout 9 years ago
Incremental

My husband used that word just yesterday to describe the way our friends' dog made onto his lap. Incremental gets my vote. (If my vote matters, I mean. 8-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Your imagination and skilled narrative are amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I definitely wanna play

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
OR !!!

Or you could all get naked jump in a pile and play "who do you trust"? !!!

SyrbulldogSyrbulldogover 8 years ago
Asking nicely

I hereby request a continuance of this enthralling tale.

patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
I got

A favorite from someone today who had this on their list of faves. Made me miss my friend, so I read it again.

elu69elu69almost 8 years ago
More Please!

I'm asking very nicely - please write it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Made me cum.... a few times ;)

cmpaddockcmpaddockalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

I have read many stories on this site and others. This story held my attention (and erection) for almost the entire tire I read it. Well written. Can I buy the game somewhere since I am sure by now someone has mass produced it.

FootyheadFootyheadalmost 8 years ago
Dez

Can I buy that game off you? Seriously. Make a copy for me for a couple of hundred??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read!

I hardly ever finish stories over r pages but this one kept me the whole time, I am going to steal your game haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want that game.......Please

Very nice.... Want a copy of the game.... Please... Yes write the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

I want a copy of that game for the wife and and friends

amsterdamamsterdamabout 7 years ago
Top marks for invention

Debated long & hard with myself about the score for this story. 4 or 5? In the end, the sheer inventiveness of the game itself and the build up of tension and pacing during the first half of the story won out. Being nit-picky, for me the move from the big deal of showing naked flesh to acceptance that everyone could screw one another (with the exception of Cheryl's initial reluctance of Beth & Alex) was way too quick. The more believable the story, the more enjoyable for me.

The sex was also a bit too long winded and Denise went from not being able to take any more in her sore ass to seeking out Alex's cock with her a-hole moments later. Minor criticisms aside, it was a very enjoyable read and I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop in the next installments. Thanks for your hard work & sharing your imagination and invention with an appreciative audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Five stars

Very very good story, nicely narrated. Continue feeding us with such interesting and

pleasure giving stories on different themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Characters?

On Page 5, you have a typo (...Debbie helped her guide me to the bathroom...). I think you meant Denise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Do you have a fully detailed write up of the game, altogether? Could you post one?

Storer101Storer101over 5 years ago
Great!

Love the story!

I would also love a copy of that game!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My wife loved it!!!

My wife and I loved your story. She loves how playful (no pun intended) your stories are. We wish we could purchase your game. Where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Loved it! Best story ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who is Debbie?

p5

Sam37Sam37about 4 years ago
Astonishingly good tale

Oh how I wish I could play that game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Undeniably Wild and Erotic

This was a truly great story that elicited some delicious memories and fantasies in me. I dated identical twin sisters for a few months in college, and though I never had sex with either of them, I did have some wicked fantasies. Maybe I'll write them down some time. Thanks for a 5-star story.

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

Oh please write the follow up, and include Beth's roommate at a later stage. I.E. she arrives looking for Beth but gets drawn into the game, and can't end it there.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Great story. Please write the follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A couple nits

Caught a few glitches -- a couple instances of "you're" when you meant "your" and one "Debbie" when I'm sure you meant "Denise". But in general, a tale developed and executed well, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lbs nt he game how do i get the game and how much for it

Were can i buy the game at you can contact me at billymontgomery11@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A Great Story Teller!

There are a lot of people that can write something, but there’s are writers and there are story tellers, You Tex are a Story Teller!!

A nice story! Thank you!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is the best thing to come out of Texas.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

What a great game, the gradual build was fantastic as clothes and inhibitions fell towards a mutual fuck fest

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read, clever, subtle and raunchy. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All that staging and intros really made it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy. Just what I want from a Literotica story.

And well written and edited so few reading stops to ruin the story.

Well done!

Bill S.

mgp1mgp1almost 2 years ago

My only critique is that a bit build up between Dave and Beth would've been good 🤗

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

FmypcktFmypcktover 1 year ago

Mmmmm … so hot! I’m so juicy! Excuse me for a few before I read Chapter 2.

FmypcktFmypcktover 1 year ago

Mmmmm … so hot! I’m so juicy! Excuse me for a few before I read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A frog will notice the change in water temperature and hop out. Fact. If you don't believe me then go and find out yourselves. I have never heard of the get 2 drinks in to women and they will become lesbian but maybe it's just true in America. People from other countries read lit, and with this story don't waste time with a game, pass the roofied drinks to the women!!. As the protagonist wants to screw the friend and the girlfriend's 18 year old sister, job done. The end becomes a bit of un English sex farce!! Totally hilarious. Tres Bien.!!

KingCuddleKingCuddle11 months ago

As a game? No.

Too many parts. Too randomly revealed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best game story with nice anticipation and build-up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb story, deftly paced and wonderfully described... so.... this is me asking nicely.... please write the rest?

aragonitearagonite2 months ago

I first read this story over a decade ago. I have read many Literotica stories since, and have forgotten most of them. This one I remembered by name. So I returned to read it again this week. It has aged very well. Is it the most realistic? No. Is it the most sympathetic to all participants? No. Is it the hottest? I think so. Why is it so hot? If I knew, I would be writing stories like this and sweeping all the competitions.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Believe that you need to take a class to learn all the rules of that game

LeftleaningdadbodLeftleaningdadbod4 days ago

One of the best game tales I’ve read since I began lurking before joining LR. Well done mate, and thanks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES