The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
399 Followers

Mortified, I rose from my chair, and slowly lifted my backpack to my shoulder. Noting the time, I said to Tyler, "Um. Should I... go ahead and go to my 11:30 class, you think?"

"Yes. Call me when you get out."

Ms. Smeltzer said, "Oh, that was very considerate and respectful, Davey. See, I think if you make a regular habit of showing Tyler respect, things will work out much better for you."

"Um. Yes, ma'am," I said, with my eyes lowered.

"I'll expect that letter by tomorrow morning, Davey."

"Yes... ma'am... um... Thank you again for your time."

Walking to my 11:30 class, I almost couldn't see the sidewalk in front of me, thanks to the tears in my eyes.

Later that day, Tyler said, "Wow, that was a GREAT meeting! I'm really glad you went in to see her. See, she confirmed we've been doing everything right! Of course, you lied to me about her being the one that called you in, Davey. So I'm a little upset about that. So that's gonna be another week with no cumming for you. And you ALSO lied about the purpose of the meeting. You said she just wanted to ask how things were going; actually you went to her with complaints. Kinda hurts my feelings, Davey, to be honest with you. Instead of telling me about it, you went around me and went to her. So that's worth a third week of no cumming, I think. Three weeks. Whew! That's gonna be rough, Davey. But it's OK. I know you're a little stubborn sometimes, but you eventually learn."

I can't win. Tell *him* my complaints? Are you kidding me?? I've TRIED! He ignores them, or just thinks I'm wrong, or punishes me and make things even worse than whatever I originally complained about.

I asked him what he and Ms. Smeltzer talked about after I left, and he said, "Well, like she said, she had a way to make sure you couldn't masturbate without my permission. I already know I don't really need to worry about that, because I know you don't. But her idea WAS better. I'm not supposed to tell you about it yet, though. She's gonna call us in to meet with her next week, and tell us both."

"But YOU know what it is?"

"Yeah, I know. But she told me not to tell you yet."

The next few nights, thanks to Kelly Smeltzer, my humiliation took on an added dimension as I had to listen in on Tyler and Shelly's phone sex. With Shelly on speaker, Tyler told her all about how Ms. Smeltzer had put Tyler in charge of my masturbation, and how I was required to listen in when they talked. How I wasn't allowed to touch myself while they were talking, and how when I DID touch myself, it could only be with Tyler present, approving, and directing. Shelly listened with great interest. She was absolutely fascinated. I can't count the number of times she said, "Wowwwwwww", or "Oh my gaaahhhhhhd." And any time he told her of anything that involved Tyler being in complete control, and me being completely powerless, she'd say, "Sweeeet."

He told her, "She also said when we're on the phone, if there's anything YOU wanna tell Davey, or make him do, that would help us out, you could feel free to tell him."

"Sweeeet," she said.

"So I was thinking, you know... a lot of times you describe exactly how you would lick my balls, or stroke my dick, or suck it... I was thinking, why don't we have Davey actually DO what you're describing. You know, he can be like your substitute. Not only would it give him first-hand experience on particular sex acts, but you'd have the satisfaction of knowing that what you wanted to do to me is actually being done."

"So you're allowed to actually tell him to... do things like that?"

"Yeah, Ms. Smeltzer said anything we needed."

"Sweet! Yes! That's a great idea!"

I disagreed. Not that anyone was asking me. And of course, Tyler had already been making me suck his dick. He just hadn't ever told Shelly he was doing so. I was absolutely shocked that Tyler's girlfriend would think it was "sweet" for anyone else but her to be sucking his dick - let alone a guy! But I guess in her mind, it was better for a guy, who didn't enjoy it, to do it, than another girl who WOULD.

So now I had to endure sessions where Shelly would describe all the things she wanted to do to Tyler, and I was required to actually carry out the acts. One night, while "Shelly" was licking Tyler's ass, he said, "Mmm, that's good, baby. Why don't you slip your tongue right IN my ass... you wanna do that, baby?"

"Oooooh. Nasty. You nasty boy. You want my tongue IN your ass? Like right in your asshole?"

"Mmm, yeah, baby, slide it in. Come on, taste my ass, you nasty bitch."

"Ohhhh, I can't believe you're gonna make me do something so dirty."

"You know you want to. Look, I'm grabbing you by the hair. Come on, you know you're a dirty little slut, tongue my asshole."

"Ohhhhh. OK... OK, I'll do it. I'm slipping my tongue in. Mmmmmmm. Oh my gahhhhd. Oh my god, you taste so hot."

"Yeah, you like that, baby?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Yeah, lick it some more, come on. That's it, you nasty bitch, get your tongue way up in my asshole."

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

"Tell me you're a dirty little slut for me."

"Oh yeah, you know I'm a dirty little slut for you."

"Ohhh yeah..."

"Mm, wait. Did Davey say it, too? Did Davey say 'I'm a dirty little slut for you' when I said it? Did he also say it?"

"No."

"Well, he should say it, too, don't you think?"

"Mm, yeah, you're right."

So, from then on, whenever he told her to say something like that, I had to say it, too. And Shelly loved hearing it. She would say, "Oh my gahhhhhd, that is so hot."

One night, Shelly said she really wanted Tyler to fuck her. She still wanted me to act out what they were doing, in her place. So they got the idea that I could put lotion in my butt-crack, which would substitute for Shelly's pussy. If Tyler was supposedly fucking her from behind, he would have me either on my belly, or on hands and knees, and he would slide his dick between my butt cheeks to simulate fucking. Or he might have me on my back (if they wanted to do it in the missionary position), and I'd hold my dick and balls away, so he could slide his dick underneath, but still use my butt cheeks like a pussy.

After he came, he'd say things like, "Ohhhh that was good, baby. Why don't you put a finger in your pussy and then taste my cum off your finger."

She'd say, "Mmmmm. Yeahhh. Mmmm, that tastes good. I'm licking your cum off my finger." Then, "Is Davey doing it? Is he tasting your cum off his finger?"

Tyler would confirm that I was, and she'd say, "Oh my gahhhhhd. That is SOOOO hot. Wowwwwww."

When Tyler and I met with Kelly Smeltzer in her office the following week, she locked her door behind us. She invited Tyler to take a seat if he wanted, but directed me to stand in a certain spot. She sat down behind her desk, and said, "OK. Davey. I want you to drop your pants and underwear."

"What!!??"

"Did I stutter? Drop your pants, and your underwear, to your ankles. I know it will be slightly embarrassing for you, but I already know that since you and Tyler have been following the masturbation rules, you've seen his penis, and if he hasn't already seen yours, he will. It's not a big deal. Think of me as a doctor if it helps, but on the other hand, here's a pretty woman telling you she wants to see you with your pants down, so what's the problem?"

"But... I mean... Is this... allowed? I mean, you're... Does the university..."

"Would it be allowed in a doctor's office? You're being uptight, Davey, and this is one of the things we've said we need to work on, isn't it? Come on, loosen up. Drop your pants and your underwear."

"OK..." I complied.

"OK, good. Now I want you to put your hands behind your back."

Again, I complied. At that point, she opened a desk drawer and produced two sets of handcuffs. I thought, What the fuck!!?? As she walked around behind me, she said, "OK, Davey. I want you to stay here, in place, so just to make sure you do, I'm going to cuff your wrists, and also your ankles. Don't be alarmed. Tyler is here to witness what's happening. You're perfectly safe. And of course, ha! Don't start getting excited, because this is not some kinky sex play. If I were going to fool around with a student, it certainly wouldn't be you."

Gee, thanks, I thought.

Though I was nervous, I did not, in fact, become alarmed by the cuffs. But I *certainly* became alarmed when I found out why my pants were down. Ms. Smeltzer produced some other equipment from her desk drawer, some pieces of steel. Sitting in her desk chair and rolling it forward to me, she proceeded to attach these pieces of steel to my genitals!

"What is that???" I asked, looking down in fear.

"This, Davey, is what is called a chastity device. This is a *locking* device which can be placed on the penis to ensure masturbation cannot occur. This tube will keep your penis pointed downward, making ejaculation impossible. Even erection will cause discomfort, although as you can see, the end of this tube is hollow, so your penis can, in fact, become fully rigid, if you're very aroused. It will just be forced to point downward, so it'll be uncomfortable."

Even though she said the thing was lockable, my eyes widened when she slipped a padlock on it and then removed the key! "This," she said, "is for you, Tyler. I'll also let you take these cuffs with you. This way, if you like, you can cuff him before you take the device off him, to ensure that he'll let you put it back on later. And you might find other uses for those cuffs, who knows, haha." She handed the key to Tyler, and then went back around her desk to sit behind it.

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

She answered, "Well, you won't be able to use a urinal, but other than that, there's no problem. You'll just have to sit down to pee. Like a girl. It won't hurt you to become more familiar with what it's like to be a girl."

Reclining in her office chair, she smirked at me and said, "So... how do you feel, Davey?"

I sniveled, and said, "I... feel... kind of ridiculous... and embarrassed."

"Do you?" She smiled. "Well, I won't deny you look a little ridiculous. Haha." Then I saw something that Tyler could not see. I saw Kelly Smeltzer slide a hand down the front of her skirt. I stared in disbelief at the hand, unable to turn my gaze away from it, wondering where it was going, or what it would do next. Her desk shielded Tyler from seeing what she was doing. But I could see it quite clearly.

"What do you think, Tyler. Do you think this device will be helpful?"

"Yes. Definitely!"

"I think so, too. So you're in control of that key. Only use it when you're fully satisfied by Davey's... shall we say, submission... to your tutelage." Ms. Smeltzer had by now unfastened the top of her skirt, in front, revealing the top of her panties. I thought to myself, Surely the university would not allow something like THIS? Thinking of her as a doctor didn't seem to still apply; I never had a doctor partially undress in front of me.

"Tyler, could I ask you for two favors?"

"Absolutely."

"First, could you remain seated there until I ask you to get up?"

"Sure."

By now her hand had completely disappeared below the waistband of her panties. The fingers of her other hand were tucked slightly between two of the buttons of her blouse. She seemed to be lightly touching her bra, just near her cleavage. "The second thing is, I want Davey to have some time to get used to wearing that device. Will you promise me you won't unlock it for at least a week?" I could see now from the movement of Ms. Smeltzer's wrist above her panties, that the fingers below were doing something.

"Oh, that won't be a problem," Tyler said. "He told me a couple of fibs, so he's not scheduled to cum again for another two weeks."

"Hhhhhh, really?" Ms. Smeltzer swallowed, and I saw that her face appeared to be a little flushed. I stood watching her, with a pained look on my face. What she was doing right in front of me seemed highly inappropriate. And I didn't understand what exactly it was that made her feel in the mood to do it anyway. I did find out what kind of effect the steel tube on my dick had, though, when I became aroused. I winced as my dick pointed painfully downward.

"What did he fib to you about?" she asked.

"His whereabouts. Kinda hurt my feelings, you know? We're supposed to be friends," was Tyler's answer.

"Mmmmm. Indeed. Lying is not good for a friendship."

"I agree. Plus I don't see why he can't tell me where he is, if I ask."

"I hadn't thought of withholding masturbation from him for doing things you feel are inconsistent with your friendship. You really have a good handle on how this roommate/friendship/getting-along should work, Tyler. I'm not sure you really need me to make suggestions. I think from here on, you should just make any rules you think are appropriate, to guide and correct Davey's behavior. Perhaps one should be that he's required to inform you of his whereabouts at all times," she offered, as I saw her lick her lips, then bite her bottom lip as she fingered herself a bit more rapidly.

"Oh, that's already a rule I made."

"Really? Hhhhh..."

For a few moments nothing was said. Ms. Smeltzer was obviously trying very hard to control her breathing, but Tyler and I could both hear it through her nose. I glanced at Tyler a couple of times, and he was looking back and forth between us, inquisitively.

Finally she cleared her throat, and tried to act nonchalant as she grabbed a tissue from her desk. I saw her bring it below, and wipe the fingers that been in her panties. She refastened her skirt in a sly way so Tyler wouldn't know what she was doing, and regained her composure. She got up from her chair to bend down and inspect my chastity tube. "Hmmm. Come take a look, Tyler. He is erect inside here, see? It's possible that the head may actually poke out the end if he's very *very* aroused. His penis may be too small for that, though."

Then she stood up, in front of me, and licked her lips. "OK, boys. I guess that's all. Here are the keys to the cuffs, Tyler. I'll let you go ahead and un-do the cuffs, if you're ready. Do you have any instructions for him first, or anything?"

Tyler said, "Well, I think maybe before his pants are up, and before I take the cuffs off, maybe he should show you his gratitude - by the way, Davey, Ms. Smeltzer bought these items for us. She paid for them out of her own pocket. So I think maybe it'd be nice if Davey went to his knees? And scooted up to you to thank you for everything you've done for us?"

"Oh," said Ms. Smeltzer, by now seated again in her chair. "Well, if you think that's the most appropriate way to say thank you... sure. I mean, like I've said, you're in charge, so whatever you think is best."

After dropping to my knees, scooting forward a foot or two, and looking up at Kelly Smeltzer to express my thanks for all she'd done "for us", Tyler asked her if she would be comfortable placing her feet flat on the floor in front of me, as he thought it would be very nice of me to kiss the tops of her shoes. She said, "Oh, my. Well, again... sure, if you think that's best." So I had to sit back on my heels, and then strain forward, to reach Ms. Smeltzer's shoes and kiss her feet, again expressing my thanks. When I raised my head back up, she said, "Well, you're welcome, and that was very considerate and respectful of you, Davey." I saw that her face was flushed again, just as when she'd had her hand down her panties.

Once Tyler un-cuffed me, and I pulled my pants back up, Ms. Smeltzer said, "OK, Tyler, drop by any time to tell me how things are going. And when he does, Davey, I had better receive a good report on you."

In a resigned voice, I said, "Yes, ma'am." As we left, I thought I heard Kelly Smeltzer's breathing intensifying again.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
399 Followers
12