All Comments on 'The Perfect Pussy Ch. 14'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely loved this story!

You're definitely one of my favourite authors. I enjoy your style of writing. Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

I've loved this series and have been waiting to find out what happens. But did I miss a chapter or are you not going to elaborate on what went on with Max?

kitten0829kitten0829almost 16 years ago
wonderful ending!!!

i've loved this series since it started, it's an absolutely fabulous story but i think im missing something cuz i would have liked to have known how max died and how he got keni. other than that it was really great keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you left story hanging

you should of told how he got her and what happpened you jumped from one part to another

darkstone57darkstone57almost 16 years agoAuthor
A Comment from the Author

i expected this to happen when i submitted the final chapter, and i guess i should apologize to every one for not going into more detail about Max and just what happened. there was a reason for that. To be honest, i had a really hard time deciding how to do it, and when i tried to make it happen, it didn't.

so, i let harley and keni do the story themselves. Harley chose to speak first, because he wasn't there, and Keni doesn't want to remember. At least not now, that is not to say that the answers you might want to see won't be answered in a future story. It's just right now, the answers have to remain locked away in their memories.

i'm sorry if the ending seems jumped or incomplete, but for now, it is as it stands. Noreen and Waylon might be able to explain how he got to Keni, but as for Max's death, and what happened in the cabin near Tulsa, that will remain a part of Keni's past and must remain there.

hugs to all

darkstone57

ralphcralphcalmost 16 years ago
bs

fucked up. we don't even know what happened to max's captives

LonaAshesLonaAshesabout 15 years ago
i loved it

i loved it because you did leave out a bit you let us try to work it out in our head. how she was taken how she freed herself. i like that bout your story.

thank you for writing it and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Missed the details but understand why you did it..

I was following this story and enjoying every chapter. I was really looking forward to the details on how they would get Max, so I was surprised to see the way you wrapped up the story. I admit that I feel like part of the story is missing but I also understand why you wrote it like you did. Some imagination and a wide open mind is required to get the style you chose to close the story.

Keep up the great writing and I look forward to your other stories. You've definitely got the touch and your imagination and ability to paint the picture are a gift. Keep writing and allow us to keep enjoying your gift.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow !!! Amazing story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
confused?

I love this story, but I feel like I'm missing something. From 13 to 14, it went from them eating dinner to the killer being dead and Keni in the hospital. Just curious if that's how it was written or if somethings missing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sad it's over.

This story deserves 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stars.

sblazer227sblazer227over 9 years ago
Got hooked in 2014

such an awesome story and love the evolution of the characters without losing that lusty vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Love your stories! Keep up the good work. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous