The Perfect Sex Robot Ch. 03

Story Info
Remote controlled for a public dress up session.
3.5k words
3.63
61.6k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex robot M3 day two continued.

I had just finished reading the last message telling me to relax when I got the next one:

M3 don't put the armband on until instructed. The transdermal patch could be harmful if you wear it unmonitored.

I took a shower and got dressed; I was still so shocked I couldn't think straight. I just kept obsessing about what had happened that I couldn't remember. Endlessly it rolled over and over in my mind until I got an idea.

I went to my computer and opened the link from test 7 and pasted the URL into Google advanced search to see if I could get the other videos from last night. I only found the tests Genie already sent me, so I went up one level with the URL and found a long list of folders:

"Modified radio training collar"

"Male subject one outline"

"Subject one failure"

"Subject M2"

"M2 Gen 2 collar"

"Gen 2 augmentations"

"Gen 2.2 trial"

... "Female subjects"

...

the list continued... I clicked on them one after the other, all with access denied error messages.

Finally I see one "W_I_P" near the end. I click on it and see some text files – encrypted. But in a sub folder "Raw Data" find the rest of my test videos from Friday night.

I open and play test one and it's just as I remember it. Hooked into the winch my arms and legs go totally limp as soon as Genie switches on the harness with her i-phone. A few seconds later my lips are visibly blue as I gasp for air before she shuts off the current. I was totally helpless and unable to move or breathe properly.

Watching the second test while I read the file notes. I see it's listed at a lower voltage which alternates on and off. I can see myself breath in the pauses but am still totally out of breath and flop like a rag doll.

I click on test three and it takes a while to download. I notice that yahoo is still on and Genie (Owner) is still "online".

I hear Genie giggle and see only her finger wave on the yahoo window as she says:

"Naughty, naughty. That's for later M3. But since you're so keen to continue our research you can put your phone arm band on and we can try a public field trial."

The computer switches off by itself and I get a message on the prepaid phone:

--

There is a WiFi hot spot at Wynyard station. Put this phone on your arm with the earpiece in and go to the costume shop inside Wynyard station mall. Your phone will auto connect when in range. Take $50 with you. You have 35 minuets.

--

I am tired and sore and really don't want to go on another one of Genie's "adventures". I'm just not sure how much is play or if that really includes putting my drivers license scan on he internet with the earlier videos if I don't go...

While walking out of the ticket gate I heard Genies voice over Skype. Like my computer at home this phone seems completely remotely controlled by Genie.

"M3, the costume shop is to your right before you take the George street exit. Go to the shop and start to browse."

A short pause as I walk toward the shop... From my phone in the armband the Skype camera can roughly see where I am going.

"If the shop assistant speaks to you, you will say to her 'I am a naughty boy and need naughty clothes.' Repeat that for me now."

I say as quietly as I can back to Genie:

"I am a naughty boy and need naughty clothes." As I walk into the shop just 30 meters or so from the ticket gate.

I feel relieved when I see the shop assistant is on the phone ordering something for a woman at the counter. I look at the costumes. There seem to be hundreds of them. Genie says,

"Stop M3. That's too fast for me to see. Take each one out and hold it up to your left with your right arm and slowly turn it... One at a time, through all the costumes until I see one I like."

I do it, red faced, but no one seems to mind me looking at each one, one by one, slowly. I feel like an age passes. Genie's voice over the little phone earpiece is crystal clear. It's only in my ear but it feels like everyone can hear Genie ordering me around.

I go all the way through the men's costumes, with Genie asking to go back for a second look at the cowboy and then the gladiator. I move through to the next section and hold up here or four before I find a fairy princess costume with wings and a tiara and put it back when Genie says:

"Stop! Go back to the fairy costume. Hold it up. Good. Put that one aside and continue."

I look through about twenty others before an Asian shop assistant comes over. I tell her that I'm a naughty boy and need naughty clothes and she doesn't flinch. She tells me that the fairy costume is too small and starts looking through a rack just above the one I am searching.

The shop assistant stands on a footstool and presses her hip into my head like pushing a dog or a chair out of the way.

Genies say's, "Who's that? -[giggle]- I lost you for a second. Are you making new friends?" A long trailing giggle rings through my ear.

The shop assistant pushes an Aladdin costume in my face and I take it, and she reaches through the wad of costumes and gets an adult fairy costume with wings, tutu and mask. I am very red now, burning with embarrassment.

Genie in my ear, "Good, now get some tights."

I start to ask about tights but the shop assistant is already looking in the cupboard under the register.

"This is your size. Go in that room, you change in there."

I turn around to see a small stock room with no door. I don't look at the other people milling around the shop and go in and strip down to my briefs open up the tights and put them on.

The shop assistant walks in and takes the fairy costume out of the wrapper in one motion. She slips the tutu over my head, turns me around and roughly pulls my tights up and the tutu down.

Turning me around again and says, "Hmm, you a little fairy ballerina, aren't you?" as she turns me around once again.

She puts the fairy costume over my head and I notice there are gloves. I put the gloves on and a customer rings the bell at the counter.

The shop assistant leaves me in full view and serves the two women at the counter buying a bunch of bachelorette party novelties. The women at the counter stare at me while their dildo shaped ice block molds, party hats and nude male playing cards are rung up. I continue struggling with the pink and purple lace sparkling gloves and get them on. They are a little small.

The shop assistant comes back and says, "You forgot." Her Asian accent makes me wonder what she means for a second. Then I see her squirt some eyelash glue into the inside of the lace mask and stick it to my face. I lift up my hand to reposition it and she slaps my hand down.

"Wait" and takes a garbage bag tie from a shelf and closes my left hand around the wand and zip-ties it on.

"You don't lose it OK?"

The shop assistant goes out and rings up another sale. I look around the room and see the security Camera feed.

Genie says "Wow, that is good service. Wave to the camera M3 [giggle]. I saw some slippers at the door, get those now. After you pay, go out to George street and turn right."

I walk through the shop past several people trying not to look and put on the pink sparkly slippers from the $2 basket out the front.

Genie continues talking, I try to remember it all but the humiliation is rushing through my head like flood.

"Stop when you get to the end of the next block, do not cross the street, wait on the corner. "

I force out a quiet, "Yes."

And the shop assistant says, "Who are you talking to fairy boy, your invisible fairy girl?"

I try to make eye contact but can't, "Yes."

I cannot open my left hand with the zip tie holding down my fingers around the fairy wand and I am fiddling with it as heat builds in my red face.

The Shop assistant says, "Tight?"

I nod and she reaches over and pulls it very tight holding the wand firmly in my hand. The zip-tie bites into my hand and it pushes my finger flesh in the pink lace glove out like a balloon.

The shop assistant grabs the top of the wand and pulls me into the shop in front of the counter.

"Glue dry now, you ready."

She goes back into the storeroom and puts my jeans and t-shirt into a shop bag. I can feel the other shoppers looking. From this position people walking through Wynyard station can see in through the glass walls of the shop too. I reach into the bag to get the money and the shop assistant has walked off when my head was down.

Genie says, "M3, this is a laugh but there is something else to do today so get a move on."

I say I can't find the shop assistant. With that two women and a man come over to me.

The man says, "She's on the phone, we're next."

I wait for a few minuets while the trio look me up and down.

One of the women says to her friends, "I think the mask is glued on" and pokes my face with her finger.

I go redder and someone pinches my ass. The tutu exaggerates my hip thrust and a girlie "ow" escape my lips, an uncontrolled reaction to the pinch.

The two women snigger and whisper something to each other and the shop assistant returns with the phone.

I lift up the $50 note and she holds up her hand in my face in a stop action.

Genie repeats, "Go right at George and wait at the end of the next block, you should see some orange flags hanging."

The shop assistant takes my $50 and gives me a Gift certificate for $20.50. I think about it and the trio behind me pushes past.

Wolf whistles and a wave of open laughter follow me as I walk up the arcade to the street and turn right. Most passers by wait until hey are behind me to laugh.

I turn heads along George street and wait at the corner as instructed. I get a text message and struggle to read it with the phone strapped to my bicep:

--

Cross George street and stop under the traffic light pole with two sets of lights and the orange flag. Hold on to the pole and slowly walk around it until I say stop.

--

I cross with the signal and start spinning around the pole. On my third or forth turn I panic as I realize I have no money with me other than a gift certificate.

Genie's voice is hard to hear over the Sydney traffic noise and the Saturday morning shoppers on the main road.

"Good we are connected again, lift up your arms as you turn."

I grab the pole higher up and make another three laps of the pole. A small crowd is gathering.

"Now sing twinkle - twinkle little start, how I wonder what you are. Over and over until I say stop."

I start singing and feel my arms get heavy holding the pole and the shopping bad in one hand and waving my fairy wand above my head in the other.

More people circle around me as I lap the pole singing. I feel dizzy from the spinning and take a break.

Genie says, "Did you stop? It's hard to see you on the traffic webcam, it looks like you stopped. Get moving, skip faster now and sing louder."

I skip around the pole for another few laps...

"Now M3, stop singing and tell me how you feel, but keep skipping around."

I skip around and reply, "I feel humiliated."

"What? I can't hear you over the traffic. Once again, louder please."

I repeat. "I feel humiliated!" the crowd claps and some throw small coins.

Genie sniggers, "Curtsy to your fans! Now arms up like a fairy ballerina and spin on the spot until I say stop."

I curtsy and get more small change thrown at me. I am dizzy when I start spinning and quickly start to lose balance. It's just seconds before I fall down.

Genie's voice is out of breath from laughter, "Ho, ha-ha, ow that was special. Don't get up just yet. Take your phone out and take a picture of yourself on the ground, and one of the crowd. Make sure you get your face in both."

With some trouble I manage it and see that the tiara is a hair band and the shop assistant has pushed my hair up in a fan shape behind it. I am blushing so much my face looks like it's been slapped. I send off the pictures. And hear Genie receive it:

"Pick up your clothes and that small change too. Walk up Martin place arcade to the State library."

I collect my things and some coins to slow claps and mocking from the crowd when I bend over.

The walk to the library was past a hundred or so shoppers eating lunch outside and a few hundred more just walking past the Martin place mall.

At the library I get a text instructing me to put my bag in a locker and take the monorail to Harbourside and then walk over the Anzac bridge.

I got to the Monorail stop and saw I didn't have the fare.

Another text:

--

M3, you naughty little fairy, why aren't you on the monorail?"

--

I struggle to reply pushing the touch screen with the lace glove of my right hand. The position of the phone and armband makes it impossible for me to see the screen and type at the same time. I reply:

$ < mono. Can't pay

I wait at the stop for almost ten minuets before I get a reply, the woman in the ticket booth watching with amusement:

--

Hyde park fountain. Collect the coins. You have one hour to get to Anzac bridge.

--

I didn't get any more texts for that hour. Walking the length of Macquarie street to Hyde park I got more wolf whistles and sniggers and quite a few idiots shouting from cars.

Two mature Asian women stopped me and made a 'take our picture' gesture at the entrance to Hyde park. I took their picture then they both hugged me and took a picture of the three of us saying in broken English "martygass!" They chatted excitedly to each other as they trotted off looking at their camera screen.

I got into the water of the fountain it was like ice. Each time I bent over to pick up a coin I got cheers from the people walking past. Soon people started throwing coins at me to watch me pick them up, clapping and cheering with an armada of camera phones, videos, and other cameras.

I could not open my left hand, it was still stuck tight around the fairy wand so I was trying to hold the coins and pick up more with the same hand. I was dropping half as many as I picked up. Frustrated I slipped the coins into my underwear. The crown cheered again as the very cold wet coins slid around. I collected for a few minutes until I though I saw a security guard or someone policeman looking walking over. I quickly got out and jogged off sloshing and jingling.

I got to the Monorail stop and had to fish the coins out. I couldn't see a bathroom anywhere so I backed up to the wall and pretended to tie my shoe (a pink sparkly slipper with no laces) as I slipped my hand down my briefs for the coins.

The gloves and the wand a constant frustration, reminding me of the vulnerable situation I was in. I feel the heat from my face again as the humiliation deepens.

A foreign family walked by but the tutu was hiding the action. I got on the monorail and the family got on the same carriage and starred at me all the way to darling harbor. I got off and got another text:

Where are you M3? Get over that bridge now and wait at the statue.

I jogged down toward Sydney fish markets and climbed the stairs to the bridge.

Genie's voice as I was passing the Channel 10 TV station: "M3, pick up the pace. Now see that security guard, ask him where Gladesville bridge is."

The bridge guard was very patient and explained that I would need to walk to the other end to get a bus from Victoria Rd. All the while I could hear Genie laughing in my ear.

Genie asked me to move my puffy fairy sleeve out of the way as it was blocking the Skype camera on the phone. I crossed the bridge and waited at the statue of the soldier. I got another text:

--

Move to the other side.

--

I thought about it for a few seconds and made a dash across the six lanes of the bridge for the other side. I got to the traffic divider and straddled it as a truck blasted me with the horn on the way past. I sprinted to the other side of the bridge with loud honks and verbal abuse from drivers.

I got a text but it was hard to read in the direct sun. I wondered around a bit and read it in the shade of the other statue:

--

No stupid, why did you cross the road? The other side of the statue, I can't see you from the traffic cam on that side.

--

I crossed the road again. And stood next to the first statue. More text:

--

M3 stupid! Stupid little fairy. Did I say cross again? Start your video camera on your phone. I can only use Skype when you are in a hot spot. Start your camera recording and cross to the other side of the road, the light is better.

--

I crossed again to screeching and honking from passing cars and buses. I made it to the other side and was told to send the video. It took a long time to send. The reply was:

--

Good. Wait.

--

An hour or so passed and I was really hungry and thirsty. I text:

--

Hungry+thirsty

--

I got a text back:

--

Ow, I forgot you were waiting. Go to Ultimo Rd, there is a pie shop in front of the museum. Your change will get you a water and a hotdog.

--

I walked back over the bridge down the stairs to Hannah's pies. The young eastern European pie lady smiled at me as she took my order. A few minuets went by and I got the drink but no hotdog. The lady came out from a side door with her camera in one hand and the hotdog in the other.

She said, "Open wide" as she held the dog just out of reach of my mouth and took a picture teasing me with the sausage.

Then another picture of us together. She took some tomato source that had run down the side of the bun on to her finger and ran it around my lips. She pushed my cheeks in and took another of us with her head pressed against the side of mine. She gave me the Hotdog and slightly more change than I had paid.

Genie sent a text:

--

Send me a picture of you eating in front of the pie shop.

--

I took the phone off my arm and took a picture holding the hotdog in my mouth and sent it off. It took me a few seconds to attach it, I was starting to get disoriented.

A high school group came out of the Museum of Technology and the Teacher made a point of crossing them over the road to avoid me.

To be continued...