Free Use City Newport Ch. 01 Fresh

Story Info
Angela moves to a free use city for a new job.
2.4k words
4.67
16.4k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers

"Newport is a modern 'free use' city," Mary says as she guides me from the station towards the bus stop. My luggage, she tells me, will be delivered to my apartment separately. "It's a strictly 'Adults Only' zone where public sexual activity is common."

I know all this. You can't even visit the place, let alone move there for work like I am, without being required to watch several instructional videos full of stern warnings and signing a twenty page document with a lawyer present.

The microstate of Newport is bordered by rivers to the north and south, the sea to the east and a major railway line to the west. I arrived by rail and my documents were examined at the station more thoroughly than at any international airport I've been through.

Newport's a mega freight terminal, serving rail, road, air and sea. There are container parks all around, with a flourishing city at the heart, the buildings designed for practical use rather than architectural splendour. Not photogenic, that is, and the weather is generally dull, windy and wet.

People do move there for work, however, because there is work there and the pay is good. The whole 'free use' thing certainly attracts a lot of young, heterosexual men, though I often used to wonder why any woman would care to live in a place where it was legal for her to be sexually assaulted every day.

"I've had the shots," I point out. The clinic gave me a cocktail of expensive meds designed to keep me clean of STDs and prevent pregnancy. "I'm wearing appropriate attire." Like Mary, I'm wearing shoes with high, chunky heels, a dress that would be considered indecently short anywhere else, and a light, transparent raincoat that is shorter than my dress. "And a pack of wipes in my handbag."

Mary's taller than me, prettier too, and blonde. Her summery yellow dress has a plunging neckline to really show off her big tits. My own blue dress is far less daring, even though I felt profoundly slutty when changing in the station restroom. My old clothes, my underwear, are now in a locker there in case I ever leave Newport.

The wind is gentle but gusting, and keeps lifting my dress. I trimmed my pubes yesterday, but didn't anticipate quite how exposed my pussy would be - to the elements as much as to the eyes of others. Dressing this way back home would be illegal.

Mary seems quite comfortable with what she's wearing. "Yes," she says patiently, "that's all good, but there are things the videos don't tell you. For one, women must never initiate or invite a sexual encounter, but they are expected to enjoy it."

"I guess there's a lot of faking it," I mutter.

"Of course, but it's best if you can relax and let yourself enjoy the sex, even if it isn't amazing. Two: Although you are expected to show enjoyment, it's best not to interact with the man using you - unless, of course, he is obstructing you in some way. Your job has priority and a man can always find another woman to use."

It all still seems absurd to me. A little frightening. And oddly exciting too. "So if I'm working at the computer, a man can do what he likes to me - sexually - so long as I'm still able to do my work?"

"Well, of course it will slow down your work a little, but allowances are made. Watch out for stalkers, though. Free use is intended for incidental couplings, and if a man starts going out of his way to pursue a particular woman, that can create a hostile situation. Make sure you tell your friends if you're worried about someone."

We reach the bus stop, where several people are standing, waiting. Two are women, both dressed in the same fashion as us, like an open invitation to be used. A tall man eyes up Mary with interest. He walks over, turns her gently so that she's facing the wall, and unzips his trousers.

"Four," Mary says to me. "It's polite to act as if this is all entirely normal. Which it is." He lifts her dress, making her lack of underwear obvious, and she winces a little as the man's lengthy cock presses into her. No condom. No asking permission. No foreplay. "Five: Showing enjoyment is good, but no screaming or swearing unless you really can't help it."

The tall man glances at me and I realise I'm staring very impolitely. "New here, eh?" he says, and I feel the heat of embarrassment in my cheeks. He's really ramming it in now and I'm fascinated by how bouncy Mary's large breasts are. She does seem to be enjoying herself too, no longer trying to speak, her eyes closed, her breathing rapid.

The bus arrives, however, and the man pulls out with obvious reluctance. "Fuck," Mary says quietly. "I was close."

We all get on the bus. It's mainly standing room, but there are rows of seats down either side, and I'm startled when that same tall man guides me down onto his lap. I give Mary a questioning glance, but she shrugs indifferently. "Six," she says. "Men are not obliged to satisfy you."

The cock, still wet from Mary's cunt, is between my thighs, the shaft hard and pressing against my pussy. "Lift up, girl," the man says in my ear.

This is it. My first free use. A stranger in a bus. I've had boyfriends before, one quite serious. I fucked a stranger in a nightclub loo one time. In both cases there was a lot of kissing before the actual sex. This time there's no kissing, no alcohol, no condom hastily and grumpily rolled into place, just a hard cock and expectation.

The media back home says women in Newport are whores, selling their bodies for money, and it's difficult to argue with that. I did take the job for the money, and knew full well my body would get used. This man I've never seen before and may never see again feels entitled to use my cunt for his own pleasure - because he is entitled. I signed the contract. I've already consented. It's still a shock.

And in public too! If this were to happen on a bus back home, there would be cries of outrage, the police would be called, but here there's only the occasional glance in my direction from the other passengers. They can see my pussy and the cock that's twitching impatiently against it.

I take a breath to calm myself, then lift up and help him guide his cock into my pussy. It's not a thick cock, thankfully, but it is long, and the motion of the bus makes it difficult to control my descent. I'm surprisingly wet, though, perhaps from watching Mary being fucked, perhaps just from being in Newport and the anticipation of this very moment.

This is the first cock I've had in me in months, and it's a longer cock than any I've ever had. It feels good, mostly, but I'm in a bus, surrounded by people who are aware of what's happening, and there are more people going about their business outside in the streets. I spy a queue of people outside a shop, amongst them a girl on her knees sucking on a man's cock. Through the window of another shop, I see a woman being railed from behind. I knew it before, but the truth is plain to see: women in Newport are there to be used.

Hands grab my bum, encouraging me up, then down, encouraging me to fuck myself on the cock that soon nudges uncomfortably against my cervix. There's no denying it: I'm fucking in public. I'm fucking a stranger because that's what he wants and I have no reason to deny him. And it does feel good, although I would much prefer somewhere private where I could concentrate on my own pleasure. That cock is filling me deep, and given time I might even be able to come - although I really don't know how I feel about having an orgasm in public.

The man has no worries on that account, clearly. "Oh, yes," he says as his cock stiffens inside me and I feel his cum tickling me deep. I've never fucked without a condom before. It's such a strange sensation, but exciting. The man holds me firmly on his lap as his cock pulses within me, and then keeps me sitting there until his wilting cock slips free at last.

"This is our stop," Mary says, the bus coming to a halt. There's no opportunity for me to clean up as I hurry after her, people all around us going their own ways. I'm uncomfortably aware of cum leaking from my pussy, and by the time Mary stops outside the door of an office block, it's running down my thighs.

"Seven," Mary says. "No cleaning below the hemline until it's bedtime." She flashes me a mischievous grin and adds, "Come on. Let's go meet the boss."

The boss is an attractive young man with blond hair and a tailored suit. His office is on the top floor and the walls are all glass.

I'm ushered in at once to see him. "Angela," he says. "I'm so glad you came to work for us." He unzips his trousers and extracts a cock that's huge even in its limp state. "Let's see what your mouth can do."

"Eight," Mary says with a laugh. "The boss can do whatever he likes."

"Of course he can." I sigh with recognition of the inevitable, and drop to my knees facing what must be one of the biggest cocks in the world.

"I do love to see cum on a woman's legs," he says. "Especially on her first day. It's a sure sign she'll enjoy her work here in Newport."

*

The boss is a busy man. While I stroke his hardening cock with both hands and struggle to get any of it in my mouth, he's on the phone arguing with colleagues and clients around the world.

My jaw is aching, and I feel like I've licked up and swallowed mouthfuls of his salty precum, when he has me bend over his desk. I can see Mary and a dozen others working at their own desks as the boss's thick cock stretches me painfully, deliciously wide, inching slowly into me with determined pressure, the friction against my clit setting off fireworks in my head.

As he settles into a slow, steady, rhythmic fuck, he makes a video call to some elderly Italian gentleman who is likewise fucking a young woman on his desk. They talk about business as she and I provide a background track of whimpers and ecstatic moans.

He's so fucking big. No man has ever felt so good in me. The tension in me builds quickly, and their conversation is forced to pause as my cry of orgasmic release fills the glass-walled office.

*

By the time I leave the boss's office, my cunt is aching pleasantly from a long and vigorous fucking, and because he likes to see cum on a woman's legs, I didn't attempt to clean myself after. Not only is his cock huge, but the amount of cum he produced was phenomenal. It's running down both legs as I make my way gingerly out through the main office to the elevators.

Mary joins me there. "My first day in this new job and I have never felt more like a dirty cumslut," I say to her, and she just smiles.

It's lunchtime and in the canteen downstairs I'm staring at all the women's legs, looking for cum. I'm relieved to see I'm not alone. I'm less thrilled that the man behind me in the queue has decided to stick his slippery finger in my ass.

"Nine," Mary whispers in my ear. "If a man wants anal, he needs to lubricate first."

"How thoughtful," I whisper back.

Anal is the thing I'm most worried about. I've used butt plugs to help prepare myself, but never a real cock.

I try not to tense up as his cock presses between my cheeks. It's a hard cock, but not an alarmingly big one. It feels fucking huge as it stretches me wide open, and I clutch at Mary's arm for emotional support as much as physical.

There's a hundred people all around me, eating lunch and gossiping, a few women sucking on men's cocks, one man fucking a woman's tits, and there's a very determined cock in my virgin ass. "Shall I order for you?" Mary asks, looking at the menu on the wall.

I can't think about lunch. I can only think about the fact there's a cock thrusting slowly deeper into my ass. Painful, and yet not entirely unpleasant. Painful, but I want more. I press back against him, taking him deeper, and I no longer care that this is the dirtiest, sluttiest fuck ever, I just need him to make me come.

"Ten," Mary says, slapping my hand. "No touching yourself in public."

"Not fair," I whine. There's nothing for it but to fuck my ass with his cock and hope against hope I can climax without clitoral stimulation. Each brilliant thrust of his cock forces a cry from me, the pain giving way to pure pleasure. The whole canteen must be able to hear our fucking, even over the chatter of voices and the clatter of dishes and cutlery.

And I'm close, so very close, when I feel him finish inside me, and instead of continuing to fuck me, to help me finish, he holds me tight against him, his pulsing cock buried deep -

- and then he eases out, and tidies his cock away, and whistling happily he goes off to order lunch.

I want to scream, because I was so close and now there's no stimulation, only an aching emptiness and the sensation of fresh cum leaking from my restlessly clenching ass.

"I got you a salad," Mary says. "Let's go eat before someone decides we need our mouths filled next."

I glare at her, but can't help laughing. It's halfway through my first day and already I've been very well used.

And I really hope it continues.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers