The Perfect Snatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good girl, Gina. You took that in just like the little slut you are. I'm going to reward you for that."

He pulled her up, his hands on her ribcage. He untied her hand restraints, making her promise not to try anything on him. He grabbed the hem of her nightdress and pulled it up over her head, careful not to remove her blindfold. For this next part he was going to need to take his mask partway up, and he couldn't risk being seen.

He laid her back on the bed, her beautiful, creamy naked body spread out before him. Her breasts separated, her nipples firm. She spread her legs almost automatically, revealing her soft, shaven pussy to him. She was dripping wet from all the excitement.

He tied her hands together again, just to be safe. He held her legs so she couldn't kick him, and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He knelt on the pillow and put her legs on his shoulders. He licked his lips and dove in to her sweet, hot cunt.

He licked her once, from her tight opening to her swollen clit, lapping up her juices. She gasped, and he moaned as the warm wetness went down his throat. He did it again, harder this time, and she moaned. He could feel her tighten her cunt as he licked, and it stirred his cock.

He started flicking his tongue now, all over her sweet little pussy. Now on her opening, now on her clit. She whimpered as he worked her clit, so he did it more. He swirled his tongue around it, feeling her body quiver at the sensation. He took it between his lips and sucked on it. She groaned, clenching her fists and tightening her legs around his head. He grabbed on to both hips, and stuck his tongue way inside her cunt.

She was incredibly tight, but once he got inside, she felt great. Her vagina was incredibly wet, and he twisted his tongue around, trying to lick the wetness off her walls. She cried out, and he pulled his tongue out. At her pleading whimper, he pushed it back in, then groped around again. He did this faster each time, until he was fucking her with his tongue. She was practically bucking beneath him, and he knew she was going to come soon. He concentrated on her clit for a little while, flicking his tongue against it and sucking on it.

Finally, he fucked her with his tongue one last time. He showed her no mercy, making her shout in ecstasy, and she came all over his mouth and chin. Her juices positively poured out around his tongue, and he ate it all up. She screamed so sexily as she came, it just drove him on to keep fucking her with his tongue. Her pussy clenched around his tongue, milking it as if it was his cock. His jaw started to get sore, but he made her come twice more before he finally let her rest.

She lay there as he got up, panting and whimpering. She was sweating and her face was flushed. He kissed the beads of sweat off her forehead, settling in between her legs. His cock was fully erect again at the sounds she had made while she orgasmed, and he needed to come once more before he could finally stop. This girl had him hornier than he had ever been before. He wished he could stay all night.

"I need to fuck you again, Gina. What do you think about that?"

She gasped, incredibly aroused. His cock had felt so good before, and now that she was sufficiently worked up, she knew she could come when he fucked her this time. She wanted to wrench all his hot come from him and make him leave it in her pussy.

"Come on, then," she groaned. "Fuck me."

He reached down and guided his stiff cock into her pussy once more. She was tighter than the first time he'd entered her, but in a different way. She was tight from being aroused and having come, not from just being a virgin. He was determined to make her orgasm at least once more, so he started pumping hard right away.

As they both gasped and grunted, and she fantasized about how his face looked as he fucked her. She lay back, blissfully unaware of anything other than the feel of his body on top of hers, his thick hard cock inside of her hungry little pussy, and the sounds they were both making.

He felt her tighten and pumped faster. He could feel his orgasm approaching much more quickly this time, and knew he really needed to unload himself inside of her small, sexy body. He started pumping as fast as he could, almost growling in her ear with the effort. At the sound of his newfound energy, she tightened up almost impossibly, her body quivering. He sounded so sexy! She knew she'd come any second.

The both groaned, increasingly louder. They spurred each other on, and the victim and her captor worked towards the same goal. She felt herself on the verge of orgasm and let out a long, loud moan. Her cunt started to contract around his thick penetrating cock, and he was driven over the edge once more. He cried out as he came almost painfully inside of her. They both shouted out, gasping for air, coming harder than either of them ever had. He filled her while she squeezed the semen out of him and guzzled it hungrily in her tight, wet little pussy.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, they came to a stop. They panted in tandem, recovering from very powerful orgasms. He pulled out and she closed in after him, their come leaking from her. She groaned as he evacuated her. She almost missed the feel of him inside of her.

He pulled up his boxers and trousers, his now softening erection not providing too much resistance. He steadied himself against the wall and looked at his little victim's body. She was gorgeous lying there, glowing with sweat and sex. The room smelled strongly of their combined love juices.

He walked over to her, pulling her up the bed. He pulled a sheet over her, and started to untie her restraints.

"I'm going to take these off now. You need to promise me you won't take off that blindfold. If you do, I'll be forced to hurt you – and after this, I really don't want to do that."

She nodded, sighing a bit. He removed the restraints from her wrists and turned around to leave the room. He heard rustling, but she had only turned on to her side. She was facing away from him.

He walked down the stairs quickly, not wanting to stay any longer than necessary now. He pilfered a couple of items, and left out the back door. As he walked away, he muttered:

"What a great snatch."

12