The Perfect Species

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milliseconds after every quaking ejaculation, Marella's womanhood spasmed tightly around Kurt's rod and her muffled cries became distinctly louder. It was as if every blast of his semen triggered a new orgasm within her. After a while, her entire body began to shudder in time with her orgasms. The amorous clenching of her snatch was becoming so intense, Kurt began to wonder if his cock would be crushed flat, yet all the same it was, in many ways, the most wonderful sensation he had ever experienced.

After being lost in the rapturous warmth of the epitome of feminine beauty for some time, Kurt's pumpings became dry. His rod quivered a few times with what little of Kurt's strength remained, as the heavenly madness of orgasm departed it. The muscles of Marella's sex tightened around his member one last time, before they slowly began to release. Her own compounded climax slowly faded and dispersed into a warm sense of bliss throughout her naked body.

Once Marella's moans and whimpers faded into silence there was only the sound of the two lovers' heavy breathing. After a few moments, Kurt summoned the strength to lift his sunken head. He planted a single tender kiss on Marella's lips (which elicited yet another appreciative moan), before sliding partially off her body, resting his weight on the mattress. Marella moved one arm around Kurt in a tentative embrace. When Kurt wrapped his own arms around her, Marella smiled and hugged him tighter. Before long, Kurt found himself lost in Marella's mesmerising blue eyes. They expressed a profound sense of affection that was so beautiful and pure, it touched Kurt deeply. Perhaps her eyes had always been so doting, but he was too distracted by her sexual appeal to notice something so subtle.

They layed there for almost an hour, not speaking a word, barely moving a muscle. Gradually, their two roasting bodies cooled down. Kurt had worked up a thick layer of sweat during their heart-pounding coitus. Eventually, he found himself feeling cold.

"I could really go for a nice hot shower…" he said, breaking the long silence.

"Very well, master. But if I summon a summer storm in here, your possessions will get wet. Would you like me to transport us outside?" Marella offered with a helpful smile.

"No, no…" Kurt chuckled. "I don't want a rain shower. A shower… it's a device, kind of like an artificial waterfall. It's just through there in the bathroom…", Kurt gestured towards the nearby bathroom door, "We use it to wash ourselves."

"Oh!" Marella replied, seeming to understand.

"Care to join me?" Kurt invited with a smirk.

"I have no need to cleanse myself with water, master. My skin is magical, and doesn't harbour the various forms of dirt and bacteria that your skin is susceptible to."

"That may be…" Kurt smiled, unfazed by Marella's misinterpretation of his invitation, "But while I'm in there I'll have to lather my entire body with soap. It can be tiring work. I could use some assistance…"

"Of course, I am more than willing to serve you, however I am able, master." Marella chimed.

They climbed out of bed and Kurt led Marella into the bathroom. He ran the shower's hot water until steam began to rise from the flow, then adjusted the temperature to his liking and stepped in. After running a refreshing spray of water over his face, Kurt turned to Marella, who was standing just outside the shower, and beckoned her to join him. She stepped in and let the warm water wash over her naked body. As Kurt looked on, she slowly turned around, until every inch of her was sopping wet. An hour or so ago, Kurt had been gazing upon the sexiest sight he had ever seen, as Marella posed nude for him in his living room. But that was Marella when she was dry. Words could not describe how arousing she was with her flawless skin shiny and wet, as privileged trails of water danced all down her magnificent form.

"Mmm… This is most pleasant, master." Marella said.

"Is it warm enough for you, Marella? Or too warm?" Kurt inquired.

"No master, the temperature of this water is perfect. Your kind is certainly very innovative." Marella complimented. Kurt ran a quick eye over her body and then took a step towards her. He left less than an inch of space between their bodies. Marella gazed at him intently as Kurt leaned a little towards her. Her lips parted, in anticipation of a kiss. Kurt, however, had other plans. He reached over to the soap holder behind her and grabbed the bar of soap.

"Here…", he said as he built up a lather on his hand, "Let me show you how people wash in the shower." He hoped that Marella didn't take his lazy excuse to feel her up as an insult to her intelligence. Her expression showed no indication of offence. He began by rubbing his soapy hands over her shoulders and down her arms, then bringing them back up the sides of her body. When he reached the sides of her breasts, he moved his hands across to firmly rub and fondle them, making sure that he 'washed' every last inch of them. His hands moved tantalisingly slowly, ensuring that every curve of her body received more than just a fleeting touch. He moved his hands all over her flat belly, across her smooth back up and down the entire surface of both her slender legs, around her shapely buttocks, not shying from the depths of her crack and then tenderly all around her most erogenous place. Before all was said and done, Kurt revisited her breasts a couple of times, too. Kurt loved every minute of it, and judging by the satisfied purrs he occasionally heard, Marella did too.

Kurt only re-lathered his hands a couple of times. Most of the time he was 'washing' Marella with plain water. He wondered if he would later need to correct Marella about washing him with no soap on her hands.

He concluded the 'lesson' by gently washing Marella's cheeks, then pulling her head to his for the slow, open-mouthed kiss he'd teasingly denied her earlier.

"Think you've got the hang of it?" he facetiously asked her.

"You've taught me very well, master." Marella smiled slyly. She took the soap from the holder and lathered up her hands as much as Kurt had. Marella's style differed from Kurt's, but the speed at which her hands moved was no different. She was even savvy enough to constantly keep her hands soapy. Much like her master, Marella made sure to 'wash' every inch of her partner's body. Much like her master, Marella saved his privates for last.

While down on her knees, she gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to stroke it up and down. Every time she reached the head of his cock, she ran her thumb right across it, from one side to the other. Kurt was already semi-hard just from the anticipation of Marella washing his manhood. Her expert attentions to his rod soon had it fully erect. Once she had received a complete standing ovation from her master's cock, Marella moved her hand down to gently 'wash' Kurt's balls. She gently rubbed his testicles with her fingertips from front to back, back to front, front to back. After a while, Marella bought up her other hand to grasp and work Kurt's maleness, a little tighter and faster than before. Kurt sighed deeply as the sensation of Marella teasing him with both hands sent a shiver of delight up his spine. The playful look in Marella's eyes suggested that she was well aware that she was no longer performing a domestic chore.

Marella's strokings were highly pleasurable, but they weren't intense enough to get Kurt off. Apparently, Marella intended to accomplish that another way.

"Oh! It appears that I have run out of soap, master." Marella declared, even though the soap had washed from her hands quite a while ago. "I'd best get some more." She said in a sultry voice, as she stood up. She shot him a lingering, wanton gaze as she slowly turned her back to him. She moved backwards slightly and the excited tip of Jeff's cock was pressed into the fleshy middle of one of her buttocks. As Marella had hoped, that was all it took to bring out Kurt's animal side.

His arms swooped around her body with blinding speed and pulled her tightly to him. Kurt let out a lusty growl as the hilt of his shaft slipped upright between her buttocks. Marella purred triumphantly as Kurt began to hungrily gyrate his hips against hers. He kissed her madly along her shoulder and the side of her neck, furiously tossing her hair out of the way with his nose. One of his hands found a breast and began to fondle and rub it, while the other moved from her belly to her snatch. He began by rubbing her entire labia in broad strokes, back to front, but then he embarked on a precision assault on her clit. Marella let out a loud moan as her erogenous nub suddenly found itself the center of attention.

Meanwhile, the base of Kurt's cock was being worked by Marella's soft ass, with every writhing motion the couple made. His balls were being repeated pressed into her yielding butt cheeks. The sensation was such that it could captivate any libido, but ultimately, it was only more fuel for the desire. The end of Kurt's rod began to yearn for the tight embrace of womanhood. He slipped his hand around one of Marella's thighs and lifted it, so that her legs were parted. Then he removed his cock from between her buttocks and began guiding it to her carnal valley. With some assertive caresses, he got Marella to angle her hips back, to make it easier for him. Before long, her nether lips were once again welcoming his organ to the pleasures within. Once he was inside, Kurt began gyrating his hips even more passionately than before.

"Oooh, Yeah! Oooh God, Yeah! Oooh!" He growled at random intervals. Marella uttered a vocal moan of delight with every ragged breath. He moved his other hand down to her privates, to pick up where it's partner had left off, briskly rubbing her clit. Marella's moans became louder and more prolonged.

She rested her elevated foot on the soap holder, knocking the bar of soap out and sending it to the floor with a thud and a splash. The quiet voice of reason in Kurt's mind reminded him that the holder was far too weak to support a person's weight, but a louder voice simply responded "WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?". The delights of Marella's womanhood made everything else seem insignificant.

After a few minutes of passionate mating, Marella clenched hard on his rod.

"OH, MASTER!!!" She cried out in delight. The sudden tightening of her canal sent Kurt barrelling towards his own orgasm. He continued grinding against her as forcefully as he could, using his hand to hold her hips tightly against his. Within seconds her climaxing snatch was milking his maleness of what little sperm it hadn't already surrendered to her. Marella cried out a second time as the first blast of semen erupted from Kurt's penis. The water washing over her face hid the tears of joy seeping from her closed eyelids.

As an intense sense of rapture thundered all through his body, Kurt felt his loins pounding wildly away, as they mindlessly strove to fill Marella's entire womb with his fluid.

Kurt lost his grip on Marella's leg, and it slipped out of the soap holder and on to the floor. He was still holding her tightly with his other arm, though, so there was no danger of her falling. As his strength left him, he pulled her over to the corner of the shower, and rested his weight against the walls.

As the shower head sprayed warm water over their lower legs, the two breathless lovers were gradually released from their amazing orgasm. Kurt was thoroughly exhausted, but the sense of contentment that radiated through him made it well worthwhile. They rested there in the corner for several minutes before getting up, sharing several kisses and then stepping out of the shower.

After they dried each other off, Kurt stepped in to his white bathrobe.

"I'm sorry…", He apologised, "I only have the one…"

"Those are the garments that you wear after a shower, are they, master?" Marella inquired, making bathrobes sound like some kind of sacred tradition.

"Well… Yeah." Kurt replied.

"Very well, master." Marella smiled. She reached upwards with one hand and a waterfall of white cotton began to spill from it, twisting around itself as it fell. Within seconds Marella was holding an exact copy of Kurt's bathrobe. Kurt nearly kicked himself for forgetting that Marella had abilities beyond those of an everyday hot chick.

She proceeded to wrap it around her naked body, which Kurt momentarily regarded as a shame, but then again, he didn't want her to get cold. Then she stepped over to his side and he wrapped an arm around the small of her back as they left the steamy bathroom.

While they had been drying off, Kurt had realised that he was hungry. For a moment he thought about taking Marella out to a fancy restaurant he knew about, a few miles away. But then he remembered what Marella had said about not needing to eat. Still, she insisted that she never needed to shower, yet she seemed to take pleasure in it…

"Marella…", Kurt began, as they stepped into the living room, "I'd like you to clarify something for me. Is eating food something that you don't have to do, or is it something that you cannot do?"

"As I explained earlier, master, I am sustained by cosmic energy, and have no need to extract energy from foods as you do. Having said that, there is no reason why I cannot mimic your species by ingesting food." She explained.

"Do you think it's something you might enjoy?" Kurt asked.

"I am not sure, master." Marella replied with a ponderous look. "I posses a sense of taste… So I assume I would enjoy eating any food that you would."

"Excellent!" Kurt replied with a level of enthusiasm that seemed to surprise Marella. He briefly re-considered his idea of taking her out, but decided against it. Marella was unfamiliar with twenty-first century human life, and Kurt did not want to risk her saying or doing something in public that would draw undue attention to herself. He made a silent promise to himself to take her out for a nice meal once he was satisfied she could pass for a regular woman. But tonight they would dine at home. "Marella, I think I'll take you up on your earlier offer of something to eat."

"Very well, master!" Marella said. Kurt was beginning to notice that the same beaming smile seemed to cross her face any time he gave her an opportunity to be useful. "What would you like?" She asked.

"I would like two lobster dinners, one for each of us. And a bottle of fine champagne, with two glasses." He commanded. A broad grin crossed Marella's face and with a bright blue flash, two lavish plates appeared on the small table in the kitchen area, along with some champagne.

"You are so very kind, master." Marella said, seeming flattered by Kurt's invitation to dine with him.

The smell coming from the table was mouth-watering. Kurt had never eaten lobster in his life, but he had heard how good it was. Upon taking a second glance at the table, Kurt was shocked by how large the steaming lobsters were. Each one was nearly two feet long, and that's not including the claws. He suspected that Marella had gone overboard in an attempt to be generous.

"Hoo boy… If I'd known they were going to be that big, I would've just asked for one lobster dinner for us to share!" Kurt remarked. Taking her cue from him, Marella made one of the plates disappear in another flash of blue light. Kurt looked over at her and smiled.

They enjoyed the single, delicious lobster together. As they sat down, they used their two bathrobes to form a kind of warm 'cocoon' around both their bodies, inside which, Marella sat naked on Kurt's bare lap. Kurt took turns to feed a bite of lobster to first Marella and then himself. The meal was mostly silent, although there was nothing awkward about it. Kurt continued wondering about precisely what Marella was. Every now and then he would ask her some more questions about herself. He discovered that she had several other powers, such as the ability to change form for brief periods of time. She also had many 'therapeutic' powers, such as the ability to alleviate a human's pain, help them relax, or pervade them with mild, non-sexual physical pleasure. But all her powers seemed somewhat limited (at least compared to the magical beings Kurt had seen in movies). The most interesting thing that he discovered about her was that she had a repertoire of sexual positions and techniques in her mind that would put the Karma Sutra to shame.

Kurt remembered hearing in highschool english classes that Shakespeare had written plays about magical sprites that only used their powers for entertainment and convenience, and also had strong sexual appetites. He began to wonder if perhaps Marella was one of them?

They'd barely eaten two-thirds of the massive lobster when Kurt began to feel full. He fed one last bite to Marella, before she banished the remains of the meal into obscurity with a flash of blue light.

"That was the best meal I have ever had. Thank you, Marella." Kurt smiled as he sipped his champagne.

"Thank you, for sharing it with me, master." She replied. Kurt snaked one hand up her bare back and pulled her forward for a long, tender kiss.

"I don't suppose there's any chance you're hungry, again?" Kurt asked with a suggestive smirk. Marella chuckled.

"Hunger is a funny thing, master. You might be totally free of it… But then something comes close to you that you just know would be so fulfilling…" Marella reached down and began to gently trail her fingers over Kurt's cock as she spoke. "Then you want it… And then you need it… And then, finally, there is nothing you would not give to have it." She remarked in a sultry voice as she shot him a seductive glance. "Does that answer your question?"

Again, Kurt pulled her closer and stole a prolonged kiss from her warm lips. Marella's skilful fingers had only been stroking him for a couple of seconds, but already he was rock-hard. He slid his other hand around her butt and, while still kissing her, stood up, carrying Marella in his arms. Their bathrobe 'cocoon' fell apart within seconds of him leaving his chair, leaving them both naked. He took Marella back into the bedroom and gently lowered her feet on to the floor beside the bed. They stood there kissing for several minutes. Kurt caressed and squeezed her buttocks with increasing passion, while Marella gradually moved her body closer and closer to Kurt's, until his maleness was sandwiched upright between their bodies. When Marella began gyrating her lithe mons against his rod, Kurt took it as a sign that Marella had had enough foreplay.

He ordered her climb on to the bed on all fours, facing away from him, which she gladly did. He ran an admiring eye over her glistening labia, and then he ran his fingers over it. He rubbed her roasting sex a few times and then he slipped two fingers deep inside, which prompted an appreciative moan from his partner. At first, Kurt intended it only as a fleeting tease, but then he decided it would be nice to treat Marella to a free orgasm.

He penetrated her several more times with his fingers before he began rolling his thumb all over her clit. His fingers stroked her intimate depths with curling motions, as if they were beckoning her climactic ecstasy to come forth.

He could feel his manhood stewing with envy of his lucky fingers; it yearned to be in the paradise where they were dancing. But Kurt fought off his temptations, until his fingers made his lover cry out in delight. It was then, while her orgasm still ravaged her, that Jeff stood and forced his rigid maleness through her slick folds over, and over, and over again.

"MAAAAAASSSSTER!!! OH, MAAAAAASSSSTER!!!!" Marella cried, as tears began to roll down her cheeks. Her entire body was tensed in an orgasm that her master was refusing to release her from! If she squeezed the bedsheet in her hands any tighter she would surely grind the cotton to dust!