The Perfect Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
He knows what she likes.
5.7k words
4.41
48.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,225 Followers

His email came last night at precisely 9:00 p.m. And they would meet today at 5 pm.

She had awoken with a shiver - she knew she would be with him tonight. And his instructions of the previous evening set her ablaze.

They would be going out that evening before he fucked her. What a crude way to put it she thought.......but those were her words to herself. She looked forward to the whole night as prelude, knowing they would be together.

He knew that she liked to show off.

She was to wear a short dress with thin shoulder straps, body hugging but not stretchy. The dress would be tailored to her body so that it could be very short and not ride up her beautiful bum - she would look like a whore but not a cheap one. The hem was to be at least 1" above the middle of her thigh - or higher. No bra was to be worn, yet the dress needed to contain her more than ample breasts. He would send a tailor over in the morning.

The tailor arrived at 9 a.m. to take Roxanne's measurements. Roxy - he liked to call her that - could see that the tailor knew her craft. The dress would fit properly and bend and flex with her - she told the tailor to raise the hem another inch.

He liked her bum and she knew it. She liked it when he could not resist her bum and she craved it.

Roxanne's outfit would be finished with a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes delivered by the lovely lady tailor. They were of course her size. Silver, open all around with delicate straps and 4" heels. The sole was soft and elegant and comfortable - just the way she would feel in his presence.

She was not to wear any panties, only the gold chain he had given her.

The chain was delicate enough to wrap around her waist and remain unseen with the tightest dress. On one end was a loop and on the other a clasp. She would wrap the delicate chain around her soft hips with the loop centred below her belly button, pulling the other end through the loop and clasping it to her clit ring. A diamond hung from the bottom of that clit ring and the chain attached to the top. As she moved she would feel the chain's length moving through the ring, tugging on her clit and making the diamond swing in and out of her soft pussy lips.

His note had given her instructions to put on the chain as soon as she got out of the shower that morning - she had ached all night waiting to complete his instructions.

Roxy was on her way now to the aesthetician to prepare. She had chosen a short skirt, alligator open toed skin heels with a thick ankle strap and a fitted blouse buttoned down to show her bosom ......that chain always made her horny and she wanted to enjoy it.

Roxy took the subway to her appointment because she liked to show off. She enjoyed every longing look and was kind in return. Roxy didn't lead anybody on, but liked it if someone brushed up against her body. She politely distanced herself from any jerks and graciously engaged any civil conversation.

She felt like a tingling sexual beast. They could see her cleavage, her pussy was 2" from view above her hemline on 4" heels. At times she would swing her hips and feel the diamond in her pussy and when she arched her back it fell out and swung free. A few times she tried to use her pussy lips to hold it and the subway car would have to shake and rattle around a corner before she lost her grip - that made her feel dirty and she liked it.

The whole trip was an adventure to be repeated on the way home. She would have been disappointed to end the subway ride except for what lay ahead. She took her time walking up the subway steps, hoping someone was watching her lovely ass. There always was someone who was richly rewarded for his/her boldness and Roxy had come to count on it. Today was no different.

When she emerged at street level the usual five or six heads turned - she gave them the best show she could, wishing she could do more without provoking their darkest desires. She loved the sounds of her heels clip clipping along the sidewalk, two blocks to her appointment. In those two blocks dozens or even hundreds of people watched her big tits jiggle and her tight ass swing atop her long sexy legs - and she loved every minute of being watched.

She went to the front desk and was asked to sit in the waiting room. The owner of the establishment was a beautiful Polish lady who - Roxanne believed - had her number, so to speak. And Roxy didn't mind a bit. Roxy was forced to sit in her impossibly short skirt. And no sooner had her beautiful bum touched the seat than this lady (Janina) would appear. Janina would then offer her hand and bid Roxy to stand up before they would hug and greet each other in full view of the other clients and front desk. All Roxy could ever recall was the feeling of arching her back (and presumably exposing her bum) to have her soft breasts press against the equally soft breasts of this gorgeous Polish lady. It was an oft repeated ritual which they both clearly enjoyed so no explanation was necessary.

As with every other visit this lovely lady would take Roxy by the hand - again for all to see - and lead her to a private room. Janinas's english was limited so there was minimal conversation. She would lead Roxy into a large stainless steel chair where she could move Roxy in every direction to makes sure that all of her lady parts had been groomed. The original appointment had been arranged by the man who would be her date tonight - Alex - and she had never questioned any element of the process.

All of Roxy's clothes were removed by Janina. Once Roxy was in the chair Janina pumped it up (like a barber's chair) then gently moved Roxy's legs into the stirrups. As her ankles fell into the soft leather ends of the stirrups, Janina wold stand between them and slowly spread Roxy's legs. She would gently stroked the inside of Roxy's thighs and bring her face down to inspect her pussy. Roxy would roll her head back and arch her backy as she felt Janina's gentle fingers part her pussy lips to each side inspecting for errant hair growth. Janina always found a few and artfully removed each with one hand while the other gently held and caressed Roxy's pussy. Roxy loved the feeling of that hand on her pussy.

Sometime Roxy's pussy got wet from the attention. The first time it happened Janina had spanked Roxy's pussy as a mock a recrimination. Each time since then Janina had spanked her pussy as a premise to get it engorged so she could identify any hairs. Roxy liked having her pussy spanked while she lay back with her legs spread - helpless and hopeful.

Then the chair was moved up and back so Janina could inspect her ass. This made even Roxy squirm with a bit of discomfort - glorious skin tingling discomfort. Again Janina caressed her thighs right to her ass then gently removed any errant hairs.

After pouring over every inch of Roxy's body Janina gently invited Roxy out of the chair, fully nude except for her heels and her chain, and led her to the salon. They went down a hallway passing several other clients who struggled not to ogle her. Roxy loved being shown off like this - her nipples and her pussy tingled as the other clients eyes passed over them. In the salon she sat naked and horny while her the stylist attended to her lovely curly locks. She could see herself in the mirror her large natural tits full and ever so slightly parted, sloped down and pointed forward with full hard nipples.

Afterward Janina led her back down the hallway, taking her time to show off Roxy's new hair cut and neatly trimmed pussy. When Roxy got dressed, Janina pulled her close at the waist and gave her a long deep kiss. Then she patted Roxy on the ass as she left and told her to enjoy his fat cock.

Again Roxy took the subway home. She was on fire but waiting for him. As she strutted down the street she looked not much different than when she went into the salon, but as always Janina had opened her up just a bit. It felt like everyone she saw had just seen her with her legs in stirrups and pussy spread and exposed. And she was certain that they all knew she liked it.

It was 3:00 p.m. and Roxy had just enough time to do her final grooming in case he he wanted to fuck her in the ass. She put on some cheap plastic stripper heels - because it made her horny - and got into her shower. She had a long stainless steel tube attached to an independent water source. Roxy turned on the water and adjusted the temperature control while she fingered her asshole, back arched and full voluptuous tits swinging free - just like they would be when he fucked her from behind she thought. Once the water was warm she turned it off and squirted a bit of lubricant jelly onto the shaft of the tube. She kneeled on the bench and reached behind her to ease the rounded head of the shaft into her ass. She liked the way it made her jump when it pushed open her asshole and she hovered there pumping her fuck hungry ass with the long tube. Then she expertly turned on the water just enough to fill her ass, removed the tube and evacuated herself down the drain. Roxy enjoyed ass-fucking herself with that tube several more times until she knew she was spotless. All the while she imagined him bending her over a table and fucking her in the ass with her big tits swinging in a room full of people......after he licked her ass of course.

When she emerged she had just enough time to check her chain, change into those beautiful heels and wriggle into the dress which the tailor had left on her bed. She looked in the mirror and saw an amazing knock-out. Roxy knew he was a lucky guy and couldn't wait to get to him to show him.

Roxy had barely finished a glass of Perrier when her car arrived and her driver knocked on the door - it was 4:45.

Carlos gently took her hand and kissed it. He said that her date tonight was a truly lucky man and they both knew it to be true. In the car they had pleasant conversation both knowing that later that night Carlos would see and perhaps participate in some exceptional sexual adventures.

Roxy struggled to keep her bare pussy from becoming wet. Carlos offered her a soft towel she could sit on with her skirt pulled up and could not resist a comment about the benefits of being a towel. With her wet cunt on a towel sitting on Carlos' leather seat, she remembered the last time he had fucked her. How he had been taking her home after she had just been fucked by two men. Carlos had taken her to the garage where he keeps his car. He had bent her over the trunk of the car and licked her ass for what seemed like hours. Then he had used his powerful hands to lift her shoulders up so that her tits would swing freely while he fucked her in the ass.

She saw Alex as they turned the corner onto Park Avenue. It seemed as though the front of his pants got firmer as he saw the car. He jogged down the steps - trying to look as distinguished as possible.

This is a pretty sweet deal for a slut thought Roxy. A long, fat cock bouncing towards her and another in the front seat. And they both wanted her slutty pussy. The trip to the fundraiser was only 10 minutes. He spent over 9 minutes with his head between her legs. Her pussy tasted like honey. The first time he fucked her he had called it slut honey because she told him that she had fucked three other guys that day.

They were going to a fundraiser at the Museum of Modern Art. It was an exhibition of Art by a man named Gurrera - much of it erotic. She would be seen as his new knock out girlfriend or the most expensive whore available. His social status (preferred supporter because he was rich as hell) allowed for either scenario. She knew several men and a few women in his social circle.....all of whom craved and enjoyed her slutty pussy.

Her outfit tonight was especially revealing and she enjoyed a few whispers and several firming of pant fronts as she strutted into the room - long firm sexy legs bare all the way up her magnificent thighs to within 2" of her wet engorged pussy. It felt like every person there must know her slutty pussy was bare, but they didn't.....she ached to bend at the waist and show them.

Roxy counted six other men at the party that she had fucked. Just as that thought was running through her head he asked that very question......how many men in the room had she fucked. While she hesitated, he said six. "That is correct isn't it.....you have fucked six of the guys here, or at least that many anyway?". Hesitantly she agreed. "Well the seven of us would like to fuck you tonight, are you enough of a slut for that?" Roxy nodded her head and leaned her soft breasts into his strong arm.

He wrapped his strong arm around her and put his hand on her ass, leaning back against the bar he pulled her onto his thigh spreading her legs as she fell into him.

"Say it, tell me you are a slut".

"I am a slut".

"And what do you want me to do for you slut?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"What about the other six?"

"I want them to fuck me too."

He led her into an adjacent room that had a large window looking over the party room. It looked like a one-way mirror but she didn't know for sure. In that room was a bar and bartender. Alex sat in front of the mirror and ordered a scotch and a cigar. Then he told her to stand in front of him and strip while he enjoyed himself. It didn't take long since she wasn't wearing much.

Roxy bent at the waist with her ass pointed towards him. She shook her ass and made her tits jiggle so he could see them swinging out beyond his line of sight past her supple thighs. She knew he liked that. He leaned forward so she instinctively eased back so he could lick her. He put down his scotch so he could squeeze one ass cheek while he licked her ass.

"Gimme that slutty pussy" he said as he buried his nose in her ass so he could reach his tongue into her cunt. He would do that again in a few hours after she had been fucked. She bucked and squirmed her hips while he licked her from stem to stern and she heard the door open and close six more times.

Eventually he stood and slapped her on the ass which was her cue to stand as well. Roxy turned to the room with her big bosoms heaving, her breath heavy and her pussy wet. She felt her juices running down her leg from her slutty pussy as she looked at each of the other six men she so enjoyed fucking.

He had made the right choices. A big cock parade. She didn't know how he knew these six men but they were among her favourite fucks. He slapped Roxy's ass and told her to go greet her guests.

Roxy smiled and strutted over first to Hector. She reached up and pulled his strong neck to her and kissed him deeply.....he grabbed her ass and pulled her wet pussy to his thigh while he kissed her. She reached for his pants and unbuttoned them swiftly. Roxy knew she would find a fat 9" cock, straight and hairless. And she knew his cum usually tasted lightly salty......he was in her top 10 and a regular customer. She pulled off his pants and stroked his cock, gently passing her fingernails over his tightened ball sack.

Go and greet your guests he said as he continued undressing himself. Next was Silvio. She immediately reached for his pants while he grabbed both of her tits and kissed her hard. His cock was about the same size as Hector's, but it curved up a bit. It was ideal for being fucked on her back with her legs spread on a kitchen table. The way that curve grab her pussy and stroked her G-spot made her want to spread her legs all the more.

Jimmy was a country boy. He was 10" of fat cock on a gentle giant who she could ride like a bull. They kissed gently and she thanked him for coming to her gang bang while she pulled out his big dick. She leaned into him and pulled on his dick with one hand and his balls with the other....neither hand able to fully close.

Jeremy was an athlete turned businessman - She jumped in his arms and pulled his strong hands onto her ass while she wrapped herself around him. He had a perfect upward curving 9" extra fat cock. Roxy loved to ride his dick with him standing up.

Roxy called Charles smoothy ebony. His cock was 10" long and straight. He was tall so it worked best if she bent over when Charles fucked her. And Charles liked best when he was slamming into her juicy ass when he fucked her. Charles' cum tasted the sweetest.

And Leroy. She knew what he liked. She reached up and kissed his lips, then turned and bent at the waist for him. She pointed her firm and voluptuous ass at him. He moved his thick fingers up and down in her wet slutty pussy and slapped her ass. Later he would be putting his fat black cock in her pussy.

Leroy slapped her on the ass and with a smile said "now go see your host slut".

She strutted and shook her big tits as she walked back to Alex. She sat next to him and the waiter came over to take their orders. They had rum and cokes and smoked a couple joints. He licked her pussy while she sat on the couch with her legs spread and six fat cocks waited. He stood and helped her up, then slapped her ass and said "go get fucked honey".

Her pussy was wet and her big tits were firm with erect nipples. She got to Hector first. He held her hips and turned her ass towards Jeremy. They each dropped to their knees with their hands running down her body and started licking her pussy and ass. She shivered with excitement and her knees buckled a bit, but Charles and Silvio were soon on either side of her. They each had one hand on her shoulder to steady her and one hand on her tits. Roxy instinctively reached for both of their cocks. With each fat cock in her hand she knew she wanted these two to fuck her together. She leaned her head back and kissed them each deeply......while Hector wrapped his two fingers into her pussy and licked her clit.

Roxy squirted just enough to make Hector swallow it and knew she needed to get fucked right away. She grabbed Silvio and Charles by the cocks and pulled them to a table. She jumped up and spread her legs around Silvio pulling him all the way into her pussy, while she laid back and guided Charles cock to the side of the table. Silvio held her legs apart and pushed her onto her back. Roxy squirmed and spread herself for him....."fuck me Silvio, please fuck me" she said with a bat of her eyelashes. He plunged his dick into her slutty pussy while she lay back with Charles dick in her hand - she used it to pull herself over to him and started sucking on his balls while Silvio fucked her. Charles gratefully stroked her soft tits and stomach while she sucked on his smooth black balls. Her tongue darted across his nut sack while she gently tugged in his balls - she liked to get his cum moving so she would get a mouthful.

She could tell his balls were full today - even more so than when she helped undress him a few moments ago.

The upturn and thrust of Silvio's cock was rocking her towards an orgasm. She released Charles balls and put his cock head in her mouth. She sucked him into her throat while her pussy started to spasm. When she started to squirt Silvio pulled his cock out of her for a moment and held her legs apart. He knelt and licked her slutty pussy a few times, then stood and plunged his cock into her again. She was still squirming in ecstasy when he put his dick back into her - he just eased his cock into her and let it sit there while she vibrated down and around him. She could feel his fat dick filling her without actively fucking her - that made her enjoy the big dick in her mouth all the more.

Smooth ebony glided between her pretty lips. Deep inside he could feel the end of his beautiful dick brush her tonsils while she sucked and slurped like a hungry slut. She strained to take him in so deep she could lick his yummy black balls.

Roxy tensed her pussy muscles and pulled Silvio into her. She pulled the ebony cock out of her mouth long enough to lean forward and kiss Silvio long and deep with the taste of cock in her mouth. She begged him to fuck her again......"fuck me please, fuck me until you can cum in my mouth".

policywank
policywank
1,225 Followers
12