All Comments on 'The Perils of Writing Erotica'

by Leanmeangoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
confused

I suppose, like me, you are liberal in sexual matters. You probably have a college degree. But you should re-read this with an ear for the pompous and the pretentious. There is another author on this site who is equally absorbed with the sound of his own voice. His name is Calipygia (sp?). He likes to get theoretical about gay sex. He won't accept comments from people like me who want to remind him how dumb he sounds when he goes on and on and on with his wordy speculations. He likes to fuck, but feels he has to lay some intellectual foundation for it. You probably aren't stupid but you are self-absorbed and your thought is confused. That's what comes across, not your brains that you seem so eager to impress us with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretentious crap

absolutely meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Agree with the above, especially the second one. Including his comments about Cal Y Pygia or whatever he calls himself.

Suite21menSuite21menalmost 12 years ago
'When can a reader....?'

The reader/artist/etc will publicly embrace erotica when society embraces public sexual arousal. Not goin' to happen anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Perils of Writing Erotica

I found this post well-written; an intelligent look on the subject that satisfied the topic without being obvious. Perfect form with not a mark missed. Thank you for your post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You ask when will we be free to explore sexuality

When religion is dead and buried. Or we create a religion out of the joy of sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous