All Comments on 'The Personality Test'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

What the hell is an MA and an SP?

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Took a long time to lose those society-induced strait-jackets, but well worth it.

Our hero had so many hang-ups to work through, I almost gave up but I'm glad I didn't. Now that he and wifey have been freed from their mental shackles, i really look forward to part II and him opening up all the way and learning the proper way to eat cunt (as they enjoyed saying).

xoxo,

Di

VerbaliniansVerbaliniansover 3 years ago

I agree with previous comments. What does MA , SP, and FS mean ? I goggled and as best as I can tell FS = Full Service. SP= Sexual Partner But unsure what MA means. What I found was Mom Alert which I don’t know if that totally fits ?? I know this is a fantasy site BUT I like my stories more in the believable range and this one is a bit far outside of that wide range !! Decent read over all IMHO.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

SP = service provider

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Some of the hottest sex in this story!

I wonder.... how many men could climax just reading this, without touching...

That's a challenge gents ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...