All Comments on 'The Perversion of Amy'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not Bad

Not a bad story but never felt like I understood how or why she changed from the pristine virgin to getting pregnant etc. A little more character development would have been good.

mercurialmercurialalmost 20 years ago
Yeah, what s/he said.

I always enjoy your writing, but there was a lot that was unexplained here. Amy goes from never masturbating and absolutely denying feelings for Andrea, to blowing Neil and getting pregnant, to taking two bikers at once, to hardcore S&M. If I may say, that's a pretty steep learning curve for a short story. Nicely written, though. It's clear you really felt it.

UhlrichUhlrichover 17 years ago
I agree with the others

I don't know or understand Amy's story, but now that I think about it, you don't really have to.

So many things in life we just accept not knowing. What counts is that they're finally together and the relationship is working and we get to hear about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not what it seems.

In our writing, we often leave out things that we later wish we had included and vica-versa. I enjoy how you write and I think you put a lot of yourself into your stories. Keep up the good word. I'll always read your work.

Erosdreamer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous