All Comments on 'The Pet Ch. 01'

by gagothchick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Good

I like it, a really nice start and a really good first time post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exciting

i can't wait to read the next chapter of UR story !!

keairankeairanabout 13 years ago
Interesting

I love the concept and the story so far... but it does need a bit more editing to make it a fantastic story rather than a merely good story.

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
GOOD START

A good opening chapter, though nothing much happens the scene is set for alot of fun in future chapters. We are already beginning to get clear characterization about Mira and her emotions, likes and dislikes etc. i hope this continues in future chapters to include Camille.

i particularly liked the preamble about France and Canada and the how slavery has returned, it really helps the reader feel they are present. i look forward to reading more about these characters.

fitntrimfitntrimabout 13 years ago
Exciting

Exciting content and situation! Though cruel, it is very stimulating. Love the description of the girl. Looking forward very much to many more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am interested in writing a book or story about this. Could I get permission to use some of the setting you established?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous