The Philadelphia Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
729 Followers

Nicole wanted to play Scrabble and David groaned out loud.

"Play Scrabble with an English Professor?!" David declared with questioning disbelief.

"Why not, it'll be fun!" Nicole returned with emphasis.

We sat and played till almost midnight. Nicole mopped the floor with David and me. She won several games with ease but I had a blast in their company. David made up the silliest words and we roared with laughter. It was an unforgettable holiday.

They accepted my offer to join Melissa and me for happy hour every Friday at O'Brien's Tavern. It was the start of a friendship that lasted for many years.

The semester ended in mid December and before I left for sunny Florida and Christmas break, I chose my courses for the spring semester. Unfortunately, Nicole was teaching mostly undergraduate classes and I was disappointed.

When I returned to Philadelphia in early January, I was surprised at how downright cold the weather was compared to Florida. My folks had given me a goose down winter jacket for Christmas and I quickly realized what a wonderful gift it was.

As I settled into my routine, I thought about Nicole and my nearly sexless life since last summer. I wondered if it had been a mistake to tell her about my past loves. At our weekly happy hours, I realized that my interest in her sexually, far exceeded my intellectual interest but she was engaged to David who I liked and respected.

I was at O'Brien's tavern on a cold Friday afternoon with Melissa when in walks Nicole without David. Melissa announced she was late for a "date" and excused herself. Nicole and I sat in a booth and I could tell something was on her mind.

"Everything Ok?" I asked with concern.

"Yes and no" She said mysteriously.

Nicole explained that David wanted to set a date for their wedding but she refused until his family accepted her. She tried to tell him that it was a lousy way to start a life together if the groom's family boycotted the wedding.

"He professed his love for me but I told him that's not the issue." She stated with sadness.

I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Sorry, I shouldn't burden you with this." she said apologetically.

"What's more important, David or his family?" I asked in a sympathetic tone.

Nicole didn't answer and looked like a lost soul. She was grasping for the right words but remained silent for a few minutes.

"He'll be in Hong Kong for the next month representing his father's firm." she said with the sound of loss in her voice.

Nicole drank several glasses of wine while we were discussing her dilemma and was getting up to drive home. I grabbed her keys from her hand and refused to let her drive. I told her I had a beloved Aunt who died as result of a drunk driver and I became a crusader for the cause.

When Nicole opened the front door of her apartment, she insisted that I come in and warm up in front of the fire place. I reluctantly agreed and she opened a bottle of wine.

Nicole and I sat in front of the cozy fire drinking wine. The effects of the alcohol were traveling straight to my libido and I hungrily eyed her lithe form. With her skin color, I was curious about what her pussy looked like. I tried to banish such "evil" thoughts from my head but it was useless.

To make matters worse, Nicole changed positions and was lying flat on her back with her sexy tummy partially exposed. She was looking up at me with that intense gaze of hers and was explaining why she was adamant about David's family. Unfortunately, I wasn't listening and as the blood pounded in my temples, I brazenly stared at her body.

"You haven't heard a word I said in the last five minutes." She stated accusingly and put her hands behind her head, exposing more of her flat stomach.

I snapped out the doldrums but Nicole was a very insightful woman. She could have stared down an eagle with her intense gaze and now she was focusing her attention on me. Her stern expression turned to one of interest. It was all too obvious to her.

"Are you doing some type research?" she questioned with a sexy voice.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"You keep staring at my stomach" she said

I was flustered and stammered a few words but she ignored me.

"I'm very flattered." She remarked and I was startled at how her demeanor had changed.

Nicole's predatory look had the blood percolating in my veins.

"Come here" she commanded and I fell right into her arms.

Nicole kissed me with a delicacy that reminded me of Claire. She trailed wet kisses over my throat that had me panting with desire. I mistakenly thought I could teach her the meaning of "French Kissing" but she needed no instructions. With unbridled passion she gave her all with each kiss.

We quickly undressed each other and I gazed with yearning at Nicole's naked body. She pulled me down for more kissing and ignited a fire in my loins. I moaned into her mouth as I humped her thigh. Within minutes my pussy lurched in orgasm.

With fiery hunger I kissed down her chest and engulfed a chocolate colored nipple with my mouth. Nicole arched her back and groaned her approval.

I gently twisted and rolled one nipple with my fingers as I greedily sucked on the other.

"Oh baby, that feels sooo good." She moaned.

As my mouth worked on her juicy nipples, my fingers stroked her soggy slit. She held me and writhed under me, making all sorts of noises. I craved her body. Relentlessly, I sucked her tits and fingered her gushing gash.

"Oh God! She wailed when my tongue slid up her dripping wet pussy.

I savored her pungent juices with every swipe of my tongue and ate her delectable pussy like it was my last.

OH! OH! OH! OH! She gasped as I pumped two fingers into her slushy hole and whipped my tongue across her clit.

As I continued my assault on her pussy, Mount Saint Nicole erupted with volcanic force.

"AHGGGGG! AHGGGGG!" She screamed.

During her orgasm, she shuddered and shook forcibly with great panting gasps.

With my tongue poking at her flooded hole, I drilled a gooey finger into her rectum.

Nicole threw her head back and let out a primal scream.

"OH! OH! I'm coming AGAIN!" she shouted.

As her hips undulated wildly, I gripped her butt and kept my mouth securely attached to her pulsing pussy.

Gradually her movements slowed and exhausted by my labors, I collapsed next to her. Nicole hugged me and kissed my face coated with her juices.

"Unbelievable!" she exclaimed.

As I lay next to her in recovery mode, Nicole talked about her bi encounters in college and grad school. For the last two years, she had purposely avoided any potential bi flings because of her relationship with David. But, it was only a matter of time and under the right circumstances her body reacted and refused to be denied.

I turned and lay against Nicole's body and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke in a darkened room, I felt disoriented until I realized I was in a bed next to Nicole. As quietly as possible, I got up to use the bathroom but when I returned, I saw her looking at me. When I got into bed, she pulled me close and I felt almost childish lying next to this mature and wonderful creature.

As I lay with my back against her front, she draped an arm over my side and toyed with my nipples. I was intimidated by Nicole and was having a hard time responding to her ministrations on my tits.

"What's wrong?" she asked with obvious concern and stopped playing with my tits.

"Not into black women?" she said in a serious tone.

I turned so quickly that I surprised her. With python like strength, I put my arms around her and squeezed.

"Easy girl!" she ordered with an amused voice.

Nicole was looking over my petite frame.

"Nice muscle tone" she remarked in a sexy way.

Finally, her gaze lingered on my blonde pussy.

I sensed the heat in my face and knew I was blushing. Nicole slowly kissed her way down to my sodden slit. She nosed around my hairy mound and lightly kissed along my gash.

"I think I'm REALLY going to enjoy this!" She panted loudly.

Nicole tongued my soggy slice with an exquisiteness that reminded me of Claire. I threw my legs over her shoulders and watched intently as she feasted on me.

Nicole used a sucking/licking technique that made my pussy throb uncontrollably. My eyes rolled back in my head from the intense pleasure and my orgasm grew to massive proportions.

OH! OH! OH! OH! I yelled repeatedly and my orgasm detonated with atom bomb force.

Overcome by the extraordinary sensations, I screamed the "F" word obscenity which I never used in conversation. My petite body shook as strong contractions clenched my pussy.

Truth be told, I hungered for Nicole and wanted to pleasure her far more than I desired her pleasuring me. Even when David returned from Hong Kong, she would sneak over to my apartment for an occasional afternoon tryst.

As the semester drew to a close, I made the decision to enroll for both summer sessions and graduate in December.

During the two week break between the sessions, Nicole invited me to spend the entire time with her and David at the New Jersey seashore, or as Nicole corrected me "Down the Shore" in Philly speak.

Florida beaches are rarely as crowded as the beach in Ocean City N.J. over the 4th of July holiday. Wall to wall bodies took up most of the available real estate close to the water. Nicole warned me about the water temperature but I threw myself in and rose to the top shivering from the cold.

Nicole looked stunning in her bikini but she preferred the shade of a beach umbrella.

"Don't want to get any darker" she declared emphatically.

On an especially hot day, I stared rapturously as little beads of sweat rolled down her body from just below her bikini top, over her stomach and disappeared into the bottoms.

One overcast day, David left early for an important business meeting. I was finished my boxing workout and started preparing some melon slices for breakfast when Nicole appeared in the kitchen wearing only panties and her nipples were erect.

Nicole's biggest sexual fantasy was to have her pussy eaten after David made a "deposit" in her pussy. By the time she sat on the edge of the sofa, I was on my knees and in front of her. I skinned her panties down her legs and relished the experience. The combination of bodily fluids was different but pleasurable as I sucked her turgid flesh and Nicole howled in orgasmic approval.

That night after dinner, Nicole said she had a surprise for me and produced a box wrapped in plain paper. I had fulfilled her fantasy earlier and she wanted to reciprocate. I was entranced by the strap on dido I pulled out of the box.

I assumed a doggy position on Nicole's bed with my butt in the air. She screwed by grateful pussy with gusto and I climaxed strongly several times.

It was near the end of the last week of vacation when I saw Nicole sitting in the kitchen with a concerned look on her face.

"Something wrong?" I questioned.

Nicole explained that she had missed her period the previous week. She was holding an early pregnancy test kit in her hand and went into the bathroom. When she reemerged holding the plastic cup containing her urine, she slowly submerged the paper strip. After the prerequisite amount of time she removed the strip and looked at the result.

With a broad smile Nicole showed me the test strip and I leapt for joy when I saw the positive sign. I grabbed her and hugged her but backed off when I felt I was a little too rough.

"You're already treating me differently." she remarked with mock seriousness.

When David came in from his morning jog and found out, he was ecstatic.

On a warm September Saturday morning, David and Nicole exchanged wedding vowels in the small University chapel before a select group of family and friends. I blubbered with emotion thru the entire ceremony and Melissa kept handing me tissues.

Although our intimate relationship was over, my friendship with Nicole blossomed and endured. At my graduation ceremony in December, a very pregnant looking Nicole gave me a graduation card with a generous gift inside and a small box wrapped in silver foil. When I opened the box, I saw a crumpled ball of paper and recognized the drop course slip I had left on her office floor. Hot tears enveloped my eyes and I was unable to speak.

"I want you to keep this as a reminder whenever you feel like quitting or giving up something of importance." She said in loving tones.

Considering the size of her belly, we hugged at arms length.

At Nicole and David's christening party for their daughter, I experienced maternal feelings holding the small miracle of creation in my arms. I told Melissa I wanted to have children someday and she gave me her "you're nuts" look.

My life's journey had hit a smooth stretch of highway and I was on cruise control. However, nothing could have prepared me for the stretch of potholes that lie up ahead.

Stay tuned for the final installment of Cindy's Sapphic Adventures

smj54ap
smj54ap
729 Followers
12