The Photgrapher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she started. "I seem to have fallen asleep. Those drinks must have been a bit stronger than I expected."

"That's not a problem," I told her. "That was a very good session."

"I was awake long enough for you to take enough pictures?" she asked, almost sounding shocked.

"Oh, yes," I assured her. "I got quite a few good shots. If you'd like, we can make another appointment, so you can come in and go over them and decide which ones you want to print up for your husband."

"Um, ok" she said. "That would be fine."

After we made the follow-up appointment, Victoria started to leave.

"You know, I never did put on the new lingerie that I bought just for this," she said, stopping in the doorway.

"Well, if you'd like, we could always schedule another session for you, and you could pose in it then," I told her.

"I may have to think about that," she said, with a slight twinkle in her eyes. She then turned to leave, and as she walked out, I noticed an extra wiggle to her hips and a bounce to her step.

I went to the window, and as I watched her get into her car, I started to dial my phone.

"Get your hot little ass over here, right now," I told Kate as soon as I heard her voice.

12