The Photo Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fingers worked their way deeper and deeper into my pussy I could feel an orgasm starting to form deep inside me.

Almost every night I lay in my bed playing with myself, imagining what it would feel like being made love too by another woman. I thought I knew but I was so, so wrong. Nothing I had imagined came anywhere near what I was feeling at that moment and I thought, incorrectly, that it just couldn't get any better.

Jo must have been aware of my slowly building orgasm because she started to slow down her finger strokes which also became less deep with each movement.

She broke our deep kiss and replaced it with a series of gentle ones on my lips.

"Okay Honey?" she whispered.

"Wonderful" I replied.

She carefully disentangled her body from mine and slowly sat up before moving into a kneeling position beside me.

She placed her hand back onto my pussy and started to gently caress it as she started to place gentle kisses all over my body.

Starting with my neck she slowly worked downwards, shifting her position as she did so.

When she reached my tummy she removed her hand from my pussy and started to caress my inner thigh.

She then moved further down the bed and moved my legs until she was positioned between them.

Still kneeling, she started to stroke both of my inner thighs with the palms of her hands, each movement finishing slightly higher up my legs.

She then slipped herself flat onto her tummy with her face just inches from my pussy.

I closed my eyes as I felt her place a hand on each side of my pussy and used them to gently spread my lips.

My whole body shuddered as I felt her mouth making contact. She licked my pussy with her tongue for several seconds before she started to suck my clitoris.

I lifted my legs onto her back before carefully closing them around her head. She reacted by reaching up to cup one of my small breasts in each of her hands and started to caress them.

Her tongue started to lap at my pussy, getting more and more intense. I pressed harder onto her mouth and rode it as best as I could. Her tongue was driving me wild, my moaning becoming ever more loud.

She removed her hands from my breasts and, her left arm still looped around the top of my leg, placed her hand just above my pussy. At the same time she positioned her right hand under her chin.

She used the fingers of her left hand to open up wide the lips of my pussy as she inserted the thumb of her right hand inside me.

Her mouth plunged back onto my pussy and as she began to move her thumb in and out she started to lap at the exposed flesh, before moving up to my clitoris which she sucked into her mouth, licking it with the full face of her tongue.

After a couple of seconds she started to increase the speed of both her licking and the movement of her thumb, as well as the suction of her mouth.

After a few more seconds she replaced her mouth with the fingers of her left hand and started to rub me hard.

"Come on my baby, come for me." she said as spread her fingers to allow her mouth back onto my pussy.

She was now sucking and lapping even harder.

I was breathing so heavily I found it hard to speak.

After a few seconds I took a deep breath and managed to say, "Do you want me to come, do you want me to come now?"

She released her mouth from my pussy for just long enough to say, "Oh yes my darling baby, more than anything, I want baby to let herself go."

She replaced her mouth back onto my pussy and sucked and lapped even harder, her thumb in unison plunging even deeper inside me.

Within a few seconds I could no longer hold myself back. I took a deep breath as my whole body started to shudder uncontrollably.

It was unbelievable, the more I came the more Jo increased her actions. I thought it was never going to end. Nothing I had ever imagined came anywhere near what I was feeling. It was the most incredible experience I had ever known.

Jo was moving her thumb in and out of me with increasing urgency as her mouth frantically licked and sucked my pussy.

On and on she went, with no let up. My body was shaking. It was as if she didn't ever want me to finish coming.

Suddenly my whole body lifted off of the bed, my pussy forcing itself hard onto her mouth as I finally exploded.

In an instant I found Jo laying beside me, her hand now caressing my pussy as her mouth made contact with mine.

I could taste my pussy juices as her tongue forced its way into my mouth. We stared kissing deeply, her hand still playing with my pussy.

Slowly Jo reduced her caressing and my body started to relax.

We kissed for what seemed an age before she broke it.

I was exhausted and could hardly move.

Jo looked at me and smiled.

"Okay?" she whispered.

I was so breathless all I could do was smile in reply.

Jo laid onto her back, spread her legs then took my hand and carefully placed it onto her soaking pussy.

As my fingers started to play with her I placed my other hand on her breast and my lips onto hers.

We again kissed passionately and within just a few seconds I felt her lower body lift. I increased the pressure and movement between her legs and she immediately started to come.

Faster and faster I moved my hand, our kissing becoming even more intense until she broke the kiss to take a very deep breath.

Her whole body shook, her legs closed around my hand and she let out a very loud and very long moan.

Her whole body shook uncontrollably as her orgasm took control.

From the moment my hand first made contact with her pussy to her reaching her orgasm was less than a minute.

Eventually she relaxed, leaned over and kissed me again.

We put our arms around each other and just lay together for ages, neither of us speaking.

After a while we drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes to see my bedroom bathed in sunlight. I turned and look at Jo to see that she was still asleep.

I lifted myself up carefully so as not to disturb her and looked at the clock. It was 8.30.

I suddenly heard a noise outside of the bedroom door. As I looked the door handle started to move and then the door opened.

My mum stepped into the room and for several seconds looked at us on the bed.

I didn't say a word. Mum smiled to me, turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her.

To be continued.