The Photo Shoot Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy wife likes it when camera is clicking.
4.1k words
4.34
137.9k
50
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday evening and my assistant and I was cleaning up after a photo shoot for a national magazine. My assistant is named Karen and she had been with me for 4 months now. Karen was a beautiful woman, with long tapered legs and breasts that stood proudly against her shirt. Scott normally doesn't mix business with pleasure but he has found himself looking at her sexually for a while now. The only thing that has stopped him was his reluctance to initiate anything for fear that she would be offended and quit. She was too good of an employee for that to happen so he restrained my urges.

"Karen, I would like you to keep an eye open for me a model. I have some jobs coming up and haven't been able to find anyone through advertisement.

Do you think you may know someone that would be interested?" Scott asked.

"I do have someone in mind but I don't know how she will react to anything that would require showing off her body." She says. "Oh, who is it?" I ask. "My sister in law actually. She is so gorgeous but so happily married," She added.

"Do you think she'd come and just let me shoot some shots of her maybe in an evening gown or some summer wear?" he asked. "I don't know, but let me talk to her and see if I could get her to come by one day." She says. "That would be great Karen, I'd appreciate that very much and if we can get some good shots that I can use, I'll give you a percentage of what I get for them." he tells her. She smiled.

The next day Karen had asked Barbi to meet her for lunch and she did. As Barbi walked up, Karen stood up and gave her a big hug. "I am so glad that you could join me Barbi," Karen says. "It's so good seeing you as well Karen," Barbi says.

After some small talk, Karen got down to business and asked Karen if she was interested in posing for some photos with her and her boss. "You would be great posing since you are so beautiful," Karen tells her. Barbi blushes and says thanks but she didn't know if she should because her husband wouldn't agree for her to do something like that. "Don't worry about my brother Barbi," Karen says. "There is no need for him to know and I sure won't say anything." Barbi thought for a moment and says, "I think I'd enjoy doing that as long as it was on the up and up." "You will have complete control in what you do Barbi. Scott, my boss, is very nice and would never force anything on you. I love working for him," Karen says.

The next day, Karen told Scott the good news but added that Barbi would only be able to come after work. It would work out well also because her husband works straight evenings and she would have to be there during the day for him. Scott asked Karen when she could start and Karen says that today would be fine. All she has to do is call her and let her know. Scott urges her to call because he didn't have anything to planned this evening.

Just as Karen said, Barbi knocks on the front door of the studio around 6:00 PM and Karen let's her in. "I'm so glad that you could make it Barbi.

We are very excited that you will let us take some photos," Karen says after she gives Barbi a kiss. "I'm so nervous Karen. I have never done anything like this but yet it's exciting also," Barbi says.

Karen led her into the converted warehouse that Scott had fixed up into his studio. Scott turned around and spotted Barbi for the first time and his jaw dropped. She was beautiful and had the body that could stop a clock.

The two ladies walked over to Scott and Karen introduced Barbi to him.

Barbi had dressed conservatively but Scott could tell by the swell of her breasts and the curves of her hips that she was going to be perfect for the shoot.

Scott was quite experienced in making a person feel at ease. He had noticed that Barbi was very nervous and quickly soothed her fears by telling her that she was going to be the one that stops anything she doesn't want to do. Barbi smiles and asked what she was to do. Scott tells Karen to take her into the dressing area and help her pick out an evening gown and she took Barbi's hand and showed her the way.

Barbi asked Karen to stay with her and help her choose something to wear.

Karen agreed and was excited that she could help because she had always wanted to see Barbi's body but never had the chance or the guts to initiate anything between them.

In shooting for clothes manufacturers over the years, Scott had accumulated many complete wardrobes so Barbi had her choice of some of the nicest fashions available. Barbi, removed her shirt and her pants and stood there in only her bra and bikini underwear. Karen took a deep breath when she finally saw Barbi's body. She was even more sexy than she had imagined.

Barbi's breasts were so round and firm. Her 36C chest tapered down to a 23 inch waist followed by an awesome set of 35 inch hips. Karen felt a sudden wetness between her legs but knew she would have to contain herself. "Barbi would have a heart attack if she knew I wanted her," She thought. She finished helping Barbi with a tight fitting evening gown and they both appeared before Scott.

Scott was awestruck. Barbi's curves fit right into the snug gown they had picked. The dress had a slit up both sides that ended almost rode as high as her garterbelt. Her neckline was pushed apart by the swell of her magnificent breasts. "My God, Barbi, you look fantastic," I said.

"Thanks," Barbi said as she lowered her head and blushed.

Barbi looked real nervous so Scott pulled a stool right in front of the camera and had her sit down on it. "This will relax you for now Barbi. I just want to take some facial shots to get you used to posing and she thanked him.

Karen was especially helpful at times like this. She would talk to Barbi to reassure everything is going well and help her position her head for the best affect. Scott must have used a whole role of film on Barbi and he was confident they were going to be great.

"Why don't we take a little break and have something to drink," Scott asked the ladies. They moved with Scott to the break area and he pulled out a bottle of wine and filled a glass for everyone. This would relax Barbi even more.

"Barbi, did you tell your husband what you are doing?" Scott asked. "No, I haven't because I'm not sure he is ready for me doing something like this," Answered Barbi. Karen moved over behind Barbi and put her arms around her and said, "Don't worry honey, I'm not going to say anything to him." "I know you won't Karen. This will be our little secret," Barbi said with a smile. Karen thought to herself, "I'd love to have more secrets with her."

Karen and Scott had always had a very professional working relationship.

He will admit that she is a very sexy woman. She isn't nearly as pretty as Barbi, but her body pretty much equals it. Scott has more than once got a boner thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. One thing for sure though, he has never been in this situation with her but unless he is wrong, Karen has some desiring thoughts about her sister in law. Can't say that you can blame her, that's for sure.

"Ok ladies, let's get back to work," Scott says as he finished his second drink. He went back and removed the chair that Barbi had been sitting on and moved her to a place where she could pose with a backdrop. Karen helped her get in the right spot and moved back for Scott to begin shooting. "Just move naturally Barbi. I'm sure you've seen models pose on tv before so just do what you think is natural." He says.

Barbi began moving and stopping then moving more and more. Scott couldn't tell if it was that she was getting used to this or was the wine working on her because she really was getting relaxed. Barbi turned sideways and put her hands on her hips and eased her leg out of the slit in the dress. The camera kept clicking as Scott and Karen focused on her beauty.

After Scott had taken a role of shots, he put the camera down and told Barbi that she was doing great and had another idea for some good poses and poured them another glass of wine.

"What will I have to do, Scott?" Barbi asked. "Have you ever worn a mini-skirt?" He asked her back. "No, I'm not sure that my husband would like me doing that," Barbi says.

"No problem then, we will call it a wrap tonight then," Scott said. "Wait, I'd like to try it on to see what it looks like before I say no," Barbi says. "Great," Karen says, and adds, "I know you'll look so sexy in one."

"Ok, let's do it," Barbi quips as she downs her third glass of wine tonight.

The ladies moved back into the dressing room and Karen helped Barbi get out of her gown. As they were in there and Barbi was undressing, Karen found a black mini and a silk top that would show her body. Barbi started trying the skirt on and it was really snug. Karen touched Barbi for the first time when she helped her get her skirt on over her gartered hips. Her fingers began trembling, wanting to touch her more but again, she resisted.

Barbi finished dressing and looked in the mirror. Karen offered a suggestion to her and she listened. "Barbi, that blouse looks real good on you but you would be even sexier if you took off your bra. "Are you serious," Barbi asked Karen. Karen pointed out the opened front and that her bra was showing so she did as Karen directed and when she looked back in the mirror, a huge blush came over her face, but that was followed with a smile.

Karen's pussy got damp when she noticed Barbi's nipples becoming erect and pushing against the material. Barbi's hands moved over her breasts as to hide them but Karen's hands grabbed Barbi's hands and moved them away. "God, you are so sexy," Karen says. "Barbi blushes and tells her that she was sexy herself.

They stood in front of each other for a bit looking into each other's eyes then Karen moved her hands up to Barbi's breasts and pinches the nipples that were now becoming fully erect. Barbi moved back momentarily but then accepted what Karen was doing. They continued getting closer until their mouths met and began a very passionate kiss. While Karen was working on Barbi's nipples, Barbi moved her hands up to Karen's breasts and she began massaging them. The kiss was like magnetism. It kept bringing their hands closer to touching each other more and more. Finally, they heard Scott asking if everything was all right and they broke their kiss and both giggled.

Together, they walked back into the studio and Scott almost dropped his drink when the sexy Barbi walked over to him. His cock started rising in his pants as he watched her walk over to him. Her body seem to follow her extended nipples as they pointed the way. Her skirt was just barely long enough to hide her private parts. She was just stunning.

"Ok boss, what do I do now," Barbi says with a broad smile. "Well, Karen will show you where to stand and then I want you to react as natural as you did with the gown on. Are you sure you have never modeled before," He says with a grin. She blushed and said no, but she was having one hell of a time. She looked down at my growing cock and says, "I can see that you are having a good time as well." Karen almost choked when she heard the words out of Barbi's mouth. Scott figured that the wine was really getting to her and couldn't wait until she started posing.

When the lights came on, Barbi started moving seductively in her poses.

Her nipples were still extended as her bare breasts brushed against the material. Barbi brought her hands up and cupped her breasts and pushed them towards the camera. Scott almost busted a nut when she did that but kept the camera shooting.

Scott stopped shooting and said they needed to take a break because he wasn't sure where this was heading. They had another drink and he complimented her on what a natural she is for modeling. She blushed and thanked him and reassured him that she was having a wonderful time and liked the way she felt so sexy. She asked what she was going to do next and Scott explained to her that if she really wanted to get into the good money that she would have to either do lingerie or nude photos. Scott and Karen almost fell off of their chairs when Barbi says, "When do we start."

The wine was really getting to her now. She got up and went back to the area she had been posing and when Scott started shooting, she began gyrating her hips and moving her hands over her body. Her fingers moved to her blouse and she started unbuttoning it. When she finished, she pulled the bottom of the blouse out of her skirt and let it slide over her shoulders.

Her huge melons seem to leap out at Scott as her nipples came into view.

She then moved her hands to her breasts and she started pinching her nipples and pulling them away from her chest. She then reached under them and cupped her breasts and ran her tongue over her nipples as she looked over at Karen.

Scott's cock started throbbing and he knew that he wouldn't be able to touch it because he knew that he'd blow in his pants.

Karen's pussy got instantly wet as she rubbed her own breasts.

Barbi's hands moved to the snap that held her skirt on and she undid it.

She gyrated her hips in a seductive manner and slipped her fingers into the waistband and slowly started pushing the skirt down until it got to the bottom of her hips. She turned around with her ass facing Scott and looked back at him with a sexy smile on her face and pushed the garment the rest of the way down until it was laying on the floor. You could see her thong hiding in the crack of her ass. She started wiggling her ass at the camera and she then slid her thong down her legs. Her tender looking pussy came into view between her legs and she then ran a finger up the inside of her legs until it stopped at her clit. She was beyond belief. The shy little housewife was transforming into a hot bomb shell right before our eyes.

Karen instructed her to get over on the couch and she did. She sat down with her legs closed for a moment then leaned back and kept one leg on the floor while the other one was up on the couch, fully exposing her neatly trimmed blond bush. She looked over at Karen and put a finger in her mouth then moved it down between her breasts until it found her clit once again.

She started moving her finger in a small circle while her other hand started pulling on her nipples.

Scott noticed Barbi looking over at Karen and it was obvious that they had some interest they weren't telling me about. While Barbi rubbed her pussy, Karen began doing the same thing, but through her clothes.

"Karen, why don't you join her," Scott suggests. She looked at him and asked if he was sure, and he told her the way Barbi was looking at her, she wants you to, so Karen started stripping her clothes off.

Once naked, Karen moved to the couch and Barbi shifted to let her get on beside her. Karen's hands started stroking Barbi's smooth flesh and she leaned down and kissed her. Their tongues met in a heated kiss while Karen's hand moved down Barbi's stomach until she found a very wet pussy.

Barbi started pinching Karen's nipples and playing with them as they continued their hot kiss.

Scott couldn't believe his eyes. Here was two gorgeous women making love to each other and he was afraid to touch his cock because he knew it would explode.

Karen had moved herself down Barbi's body with tiny kisses and licks until she was positioned in between a pair of the most gorgeous legs she had ever been close to. She parted them more and kissed her way down until her tongue found Barbi's hot clit. Barbi arched her back and pulled hard on her own nipples as she felt the sensitive tongue of her sister in law.

Scott ran out of film in his camera but knew it would be futile to tell them because at this point, they weren't concerned about any photos. They were locked in an act of raw sex and they didn't know the rest of the world existed. He also knew they weren't paying any attention to him so he unzipped his fly and pulled his huge cock out and started stroking it until it was a fledging 10 inches.

Karen had moved her hand to Barbi's pussy and pushed a finger inside while she continued sucking on the hard little clit that was poking out from beneath it's hood. She moved her finger out and moved the wet digit to Barbi's ass and pushed it slowly inside of her. With her finger in her ass, she moved her thumb into her pussy and started a fucking motion that included both holes at once.

"Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss, fuck me with your fingers Karen.

Make me cum, I need it so bad," begged Barbi. Karen sped up her thrusts and sucked harder on the clit until Barbi arched her back and had a mind blowing orgasm. Karen couldn't get enough of Barbi's love juices. She continued sucking on her clit and fucking her with her fingers.

Scott couldn't take it any longer. He shucked his clothes and walked over to the end of the couch that Barbi's head was laying and she saw him stroking the largest cock she had ever seen. She reached for it and began stroking it while Karen was still busy on her pussy. Scott moved forward and Barbi took the head inside of her mouth and began running her tongue over the sensitive head. Scott's hands moved to the back of her head and started pulling her closer as he started fucking her mouth. Barbi's eyes were glazed over at the sensations that were running through her body. She started cumming hard again and paused at sucking Scott's cock until she got her senses back then continued.

Karen got up from her knees and moved over to Scott and Barbi and says that she wanted some of that meat in her mouth. They all repositioned themselves so Scott was sitting on the couch and the two women were on their knees alternating his cock from one mouth to the other. Scott leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes at the attention he was enjoying.

Scott was rapidly coming to the point where he was going to explode. His cock got harder and his breathing started getting labored and Barbi caught the first load of his hot steamy cum. Karen pulled the cock out of Barbi's mouth and aimed it towards her but not before a stream of cum hit her on the face. She got it in her mouth just in time to catch the next few squirts before giving it up to Barbi again. Barbi sucked and licked the remaining cum from his cock then moved over to Karen and started licking the cum off of her face.

Scott's cock was getting limp but Barbi wouldn't have none of that. She put it back in her mouth and began stroking and licking it until it started getting hard again. She pulled on Scott's arm until he laid down on the floor. She stood up and straddled his legs and gave him a show with her fingers. Before she lowered herself, she had three fingers inside of her fucking herself with her hips moving with them. She pulled them out and started lowering herself onto his spear. Karen was holding it and guiding it into her hot hole. When Barbi had the head inside, she dropped on it and buried it to the hilt since she was so wet. She started fucking Scott like a mad woman riding a bucking horse.

Karen got up and straddled Scott's head and lowered herself until her pussy plunged on his extended tongue. Karen was facing Barbi and they locked themselves in a passionate kiss while they were both getting fucked. Karen leaned over and sucked on Barbi's nipples, getting them hard again. She gently bit them and pulled on them with her teeth. Barbi fucked harder to equal the sensation she was receiving. Karen leaned back and Barbi pinched her nipples and pulled them away from her chest.

Karen's pussy was now grinding hard on Scott's mouth as her orgasm approached. She began humping faster as his tongue bathed the walls of her pussy and when his lips locked on her clit, she stopped moving and an ocean of juices flowed through her pussy as she came hard.

12