The Photo Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott tried to keep count of the orgasm's that Barbi was having while she rode his cock but couldn't. Her pussy gripped his shaft and she rolled her head back as her pussy erupted in monumental form. Barbi rolled off of Scott and left his stiff cock waving in the breeze. She moved up to the couch and Karen instantly moved and gripped his wet pole. She sucked it into her mouth and licked Barbi's juices from it.

Scott tells Karen to get on her knees facing Barbi. Barbi instantly opened her legs and Karen crawled in between them and raised her ass. Scott got up and moved in behind her and found her wet pussy and plunged his cock to the hilt. Karen groaned and was shoved forward, burying her face in between Barbi's outstretched thighs. Her tongue acted like a penis each time Scott would thrust into her. Her tongue moved in and out of Barbi's pussy as if fucking her.

Barbi arched her back and gripped Karen's head and started fucking back against the invading tongue. Scott pulled almost out of Karen's hot pussy then drove it home. Over and over he did that until Karen started screaming for him to cum in her. Scott gripped her hips and drove his cock hard and fast. When he felt he was fixing to cum, he pushed it inside and held it there as his cum flooded her womb. Karen almost passed out as she was rewarded with cum from both ends as Barbi unleashed a major orgasm.


Scott collapsed onto the couch and he had to tell Barbi that he couldn't go anymore. She gripped his cock and licked Karen's juices from it and then laid her head in his lap as Karen moved onto my side.

Barbi bolted up off of the couch and asked the time and it was about an hour before her husband got off. She quickly got up and changed clothes and just as she kissed us goodbye, she winked at him and asked, "When is my next assignment boss." "Call me next week," he said with a smile. She waved as she walked out of the door.

"Well Karen, have we ruined our working relationship now," I asked her. She smiled and said as she patted my soft cock, "I think this is the beginning of something really good." Scott smiled and they got dressed and went home.

To be continued...

12