The Piano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian laughed and led her to the washroom. He gave her some fresh towels and a bathrobe and pointed out a new tooth brush still in its packaging in the vanity.

"You might find the bathrobe a little oversized," he said, "and I confess I did wear it a couple of times since it was last washed, but it's mostly clean."

He left her then and she closed the door. She looked in the vanity mirror and frowned.

'I guess I'm really going to do this.' She said to herself.

She paused and continued to stare at herself and then she began removing her clothes. She started the shower and climbed in gratefully, allowing the hot water to cascade over her body. She scrubbed her self clean, ignoring the tingling feelings she got when she washed her breasts and her vagina. She realized with a start that her pussy lips were swollen twice their normal size and each time she trailed her hand close to them she had to repress a shudder of excitement.

After she was clean, she dried her hair with Brian's blow dryer and combed it back so it fell damply to her shoulders. Never one to fret too much over makeup, she was dismayed this time to see that she only had her lipstick in her bag and no eye liner or blush. She frowned and wondered to herself if she were being too fussy.

'It's not like we're falling in love or anything,' she thought, 'it's just sex.'

She shivered as the thought went through her mind and then steeled herself to finish what she'd started.

She looked at her clothes and then at the bathrobe and wondered which she should wear. She held up the bathrobe and nuzzled her nose into its interior. Brian's musk was there, not overpowering, just enough to smell it. Her nipples hardened then and she felt her pussy gush and that made up her mind. She put the robe on and hung her skirt and chemise on the bathroom door.

When she walked out Brian was sitting in bed reading. It looked like he was naked but the covers were pulled up to his waist so she could only see that he was not wearing a shirt. She stood in the bedroom doorway trying her best to look seductive, although she was very uncomfortable doing it. She fidgeted and frowned as she put her back to the door jamb, her elbows pointed to her sides and her chest thrust forward. She didn't believe she looked terribly seductive at all.

Brian smiled and stared at her. He couldn't stop ogling her legs as they poked from beneath his robe. He also thought the cleavage she was showing where the robe crossed over her chest and up to her collar bone was very impressive.

'What a body this girl has!' he thought as his cock stood to attention.

She saw the movement under the blanket and realized that he was as excited about them having sex as she was. That made her feel a lot better, but wondered still if that was a reaction that a man would have to any woman.

He smiled broadly and patted the bed beside him, beckoning her to come closer.

"You look great!" he said with feeling.

"You think so?" she asked shyly. "I'm a little surprised. I never really thought of myself as sexy."

"Well," he said heartily, "you are!"

Rachel blushed and stepped to the side of the bed.

"Isn't that," she said indicating his hard-on under the covers, "the way you'd react to any naked girl?"

Brian grinned and pulled the covers down to expose his cock, hard and twitching.

"Maybe," he said, "but I still think you look great!"

Rachel looked at his cock and felt a new thrill run through her. She studied it as her nipples puckered and hardened under her robe and her pussy gushed yet again with desire. She slid sideways on to the bed beside him and studied him for a moment.

"I'm a little nervous." She said quietly.

"Me too," he answered honestly.

Brian leaned in to kiss her. She lay back and let him, offering her mouth dutifully, aware that she was doing this as part of their agreement. She even put her arms around his neck as he kissed her, meeting his tongue with hers and sharing the kiss.

Brian leaned back and looked at her curiously.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her.

She looked once more at his cock, unable to raise her eyes to his and nodded absently.

He smiled thoughtfully and then kissed her again. Again she responded, allowing him to have her completely. He put one hand on her waist outside the robe and slowly worked it upward to cup her breast. Her breathing quickened somewhat and she stiffened slightly but she didn't stop him.

He put his hand on her skin, just below her collar bone and slid it inside the robe until it was resting on her bare tit. Her nipple hardened in response and Rachel took a rapid intake of breath and then relaxed again. He squeezed the nipple softly and moved his lips to her ear, nibbling gently on her lobe and whispering his desire.

Rachel swallowed heavily and looked at Brian with wide eyes. She whimpered quietly as he caressed her breast. She began to tremble and when Brian leaned down and took her nipple between his lips she shuddered with an audible sigh.

"Are you okay?" he asked her gently.

"Uh-huh!" she said quickly and then trembled again,

"We could stop," he said. "I could take you home right now or we could just go to sleep. We don't have to do this."

She shook her head rapidly and pulled him into her breasts once more, sighing heavily as she held him.

He smiled and nuzzled her tit with his nose and then untied her robe. He pulled it open as he slid his hand downward, continuing to lick and kiss her tit as he put his hand over her mound.

She was wet; very wet! Her lips were swollen and the wispy hair around her pubis was matted with her juices.

He smoothed her pubic hair downward and lightly touched her opening with his finger. She groaned and her hips began moving almost of their own accord. He traced his fingertip up and down against her lips and hummed softly as he trailed his lips from her tit to her tummy. She tensed and sucked in a breath, following him with wide eyes.

He looked up and smiled devilishly.

"Do you mind?" he asked her teasingly as he darted his tongue out to flick at her clitoris.

She gasped and her hips spasmed.

"I could stop," he said as he lapped at her pussy lips, starting at her perineum just below her opening and all the way up to her lower belly.

She gasped again and then let out a long low moan. She gritted her teeth in anger though when he chuckled quietly to himself. He was driving her crazy and he knew it. With each touch of his lips, with each dart of his tongue he was causing sensations that threatened to leave her consumed. Her anger soon gave way to desire as he continued to probe her.

With a muffled sigh, he pushed his face into her pubis and began nuzzling, licking and nibbling. Brian smiled to himself and had the absurd thought that it was just like rocket science.

'For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.' he thought with a grin.

To experiment, he teased her lips with his tongue; she groaned and gyrated her hips sensually. He pushed his tongue deeply inside her; she gasped and thrust forward to meet him. He flicked his tongue at her clitoris several times in rapid succession; she gripped the sides of his head with her hands and clenched her thighs tightly around his neck.

'Yup,' he thought laughing, 'it's just like rocket science!'

Rachel was gasping and holding on to him for dear life. She was grinding her pubis against his face and sighing and crying out softly as he stimulated her. She gripped him by the ears and thrust rhythmically against him, pulling his face into her and shoving her pussy up and down from his chin to his nose.

Brian simply stuck his tongue inside her and then allowed her to move whichever way she wanted to. As she moved he could hear her breathing become heavier and she made a series of subdued cries, each one a breathy gasp. He was surprised at how quiet she was. Most girls would have been screaming out their pleasure. Rachel seemed to grunt and sigh mostly, never raising her voice much above a whisper. He found her hushed cooing to be very erotic and his cock was throbbing by now and he ached to fuck her.

Unable to wait any longer, he pushed himself on top of her until he was looking her in the eye. She had a desperate pained expression on her face that was both wanting and accusing, telling him silently that he had brought her to this, that he was to blame for arousing this side of her.

He placed his cock at her opening and, before he could push inside her, she pulled him in, her pussy seeming to swallow him whole. She grunted and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him all the way in and then squeezing her thighs together at his hips, forcing him backward so he had to pull out. Just as he was almost all the way out, she pulled him back in again.

Brian was amazed. He had always thought that being on top meant being in control of the movement. Now here he was on top and she was controlling every nuance of their motions, all from her prone position, on her back with her legs around his upper thighs and her arms around his neck.

She continued to stare him in the eye, her intensity growing as they fucked. She clenched her jaw and her brow furrowed in concentration. She narrowed her eyes a little and then gasped deep in her throat as she came. Her legs clenched at him spasmodically and her jaw tightened as she silently she bared her teeth.

Then he felt her thighs relax and, although her legs were still wrapped around him, she was no longer pulling or pushing. She let out a long breath and a quiet moan and then she lay back staring beyond him at the ceiling.

Rachel's mind was overwhelmed. Although she had been controlling their motions, she was astounded at his intensity, at his ability to allow her to control the way he moved. The men she had been with in the past had thought that to be unnatural and would politely ask her to stop. Brian though was leaving all the control in her hands and this increased her arousal.

When her orgasm was approaching she had pulled and pushed at him with more authority and Brian had responded by giving in to her slightest move. She felt his cock inside her and thought of the dildo she used a few times a week. She had practiced her clench and release motions on that, hoping against hope to someday try them on a real man. She realized as her orgasm overtook her that only a real man would allow her to do it. This revelation burst behind her eyes and intensified her orgasm and she came harder than she ever had in her life.

After her orgasm Brian took up the motion on his own, his hips pushing in and then pulling out and she grunted slightly with each stroke. He too was close to cumming and he started pushing into her with long slow strokes. As the feeling in his balls grew, he put his hands on either side of her face and held tightly. He kissed her hard and began pounding into her. Then he held himself still as his cock spurted inside her.

Brian growled as he came, feeling her pussy clench and spasm once more around his cock. Rachel groaned too as she had a small orgasm when she felt his cum coat her insides. Brian's whole body twitched as his cock spurted for the fourth time. Rachel gasped and clenched her thighs around him in response. He almost cried out in pain as he spurted for the fifth and final time then he collapsed against her, his arms flopping out to his sides. Rachel ran the insides of her thighs up and down against his thighs and buttocks as she milked him for every drop of his semen. Her orgasm seemed to go on for almost a minute as she held on to him.

She cooed softly and clenched her arms around his neck, holding him still as his cock shriveled. She let go only after he fell out of her pussy, his penis completely spent and drained.

She sighed contentedly and nuzzled into his shoulder. Brian was surprised to hear her soft and even breathing a few minutes later indicating she was asleep. He sighed himself and put his own arms around her, holding her face against his chest. She hummed quietly and snuggled into him as they both drifted off.