The Picnic Ch. 04

Story Info
Jelena finishes them off.
2.2k words
4.5
86.4k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one more man lying down for her to fuck. If she didn't fuck every cock there it was only because they didn't want her to. Her legs were burning from exhaustion. She didn't think she could do it anymore. She could hardly walk. She wanted to finish this last man off so that it would finally be over. He was another one of the lewd men she had seen at the office. She had managed so far to avoid having to use her ass and had begun to allow herself to hope she wouldn't have to. This, at least would allow her to retain some part of herself. Feeling overcome with weakness, shame, humiliation, and a strange lingering sense of arousal, she looked pleadingly at Mr. Elman. He walked over to her and whispered in her ear "there's one more cock down there Jelena. You wouldn't want to leave that single unsatisfied cock, would you?" Then he pinched one of her nipples harder than anyone had all day. She nearly collapsed. As he legs went slack, he reached around behind her and held her up, then started rubbing her as yet unused asshole. She jumped when he touched her there, but he held her. "If your pussy is too sore, you could fuck him with your asshole. You could fuck him with your tight little dirty fuckhole."

As he said "tight little dirty fuckhole" he shoved his finger inside her ass. She didn't want it in there but it sent an electric current through her body. She had never felt as humiliated or dirty in her life. He pinched her nipple again. Pain seared through her. She didn't want it to, but her body responded. Involuntarily, she relaxed her asshole and pushed it into his finger, swallowing it deeper and deeper. Her body began to go slack and she leaned in close to the dirty old man to keep from falling down. He pulled his finger out of her ass and slipped it into her mouth. She couldn't believe this was happening to her but her she wanted to fuck again. She sucked on the finger and coated it with her saliva and looked over at the last man, who was stroking a rigid and rather large cock—easily the biggest she had seen all day. She watched his fist go up and down and imagined her fucking it with her ass.

"Look at that cock, Mr. Elman whispered, as he forced his finger back into her asshole. She whimpered as it went back in but then started pressing into it and pulling off it slowly as she look at the man stroking his huge cock. Up and down. Up and down. "Oh, little girl. Your pussy is wetter than it has been all day. You want to fuck that cock in front of all these people, don't you. So tell me. Tell me what you want to do."

She trembled with a combination of fear of what she was about to do and shame for wanting it. She knew this was it—that if she let them make her use her ass that she had given herself over completely. "I want to go home," she said.

"Jelena, he admonished her, still whispering. "You and I both know that's not true. Tell me the truth," he demanded. "Tell me the fucking truth. Say it. Tell me what you want to do with that fucking cock."

This made her a slut, she thought. "I am a slut," she said to herself . . . "I am about to become a dirty ass slut—a total slut." She felt anguish. His finger fucked her anus faster and faster. He turned her ass toward the crowd, so that they could see what he was doing to her. "Why am I allowing this? Why is this turning me on? "she wondered. Other girls don't do this kind of stuff. "I am not like other girls. I am not like other girls" began reverberating in her mind. At least he was whispering to her and not making her further humiliate herself in front of everybody.

"Say it!" he repeated.

"I . . . " she stammered. "I want to use my . . ." (she began again to tear up with shame) ". . . my . . . my ass to make that . . . that cock come."

"Oh yes. Jelena. That's a good girl. That's what everyone wants to see. Now just face everyone and tell them what you're going to let them see. He turned her back so that she was facing them, continuing to finger fuck her anus.

"No. Please." She began to panic. "Please don't make me say that to them." She felt herself blushing and shaking uncontrollably. The tension she felt caused her ass to push his finger out. She laid her head on his chest. He pinched her nipple and pushed his finger against her asshole and said, "Open and push back."

"Oh God. What am I doing? Why am I doing this?" she thought, but she relaxed her asshole and pushed it onto his finger. He moved behind her, leaving her in the shameful position of facing the crowd with his hand pinching her breasts while she fucked her asshole onto his finger. "Now tell them what a good slut you're going to be, Jelena, and what you want to do."

She looked down and felt a fresh wave of shame and lust pass through her. "I am a slut," she thought. "I have made seven guys come today in front of a crowd of cheering and laughing onlookers. And I have done it myself. They didn't rape me or use me. I used myself to make them come. I have done it all. She felt an orgasm building inside of her. She fucked Mr. Elman's finger more intently and began to finger her clit. She looked up at those watching her with tears coursing down her cheeks, making eye contact with each. "I'm going to fuck his cock with my asshole. Like a good slut, I will use my asshole to make his cock come."

She felt so degraded when she said this, but strangely she felt herself beginning to come again. The correlation was beginning to become clear to her. She couldn't believe it, but she wanted to come so badly. She fucked her asshole into Mr. Elman's hand as hard as she could. Mr. Elman sensed her orgasm, pulled his finger from her ass, and grabbed her by the wrists as the other man had done before to keep her from rubbing her pussy. "Oh god," she thought. "How could he do this to her?" Jelena's body convulsed. She thrust her hips forward and backward, looking for something to touch her.

"I need to come!" she said. "Please let me come!"

Mr. Elman led her over to the last man lying on the ground. "Come on this cock if you need to come."

Jelena dropped onto all fours and plunged her face down onto the already raging hard cock. The crowd behind her cheered as they had a perfect view of her ass and pussy and could see that Mr. Elman had opened her ass up with his finger into a nice dime-shaped hole.

Jelena fucked the last man's cock with her throat just long enough to salivate all over his cock, then she turned around and faced away from the man's head and toward the crowd. There she lowered her ass down onto the cock. She was so horny that she pushed through the slight discomfort the large cock caused her as she allowed her asshole to open and slide down over it. The cock filled her. She had never fucked a cock this size, muchless with her ass. She was so turned on by the extremeness of it all: the shame and humiliation of the public display, her own reluctance, the dirty sluttiness which had become her. She knew that the people watching her and whom she had fucked could see her as nothing but a slut—a fucktoy, a mouth, a pussy, and an ass. What was worse, she figured that Mr. Elman probably recognized that she was a dirty slut when he hired her. She hadn't even known to what extremes she would go! She knew she was capable of doing dirty and even dangerous things, but this? How had he known? What was it about her that all it took was for a man to be able to see it before she started doing unspeakable things? Was that all it would take in the future? A man—any man—could just recognize that she was a total slut and then it would only take a little encouragement for her to do anything to make him and anyone else who happened to be around come?

Her legs were exhausted, but she was so horny she couldn't feel anything but the cock going in and out of her asshole as she fucked up and down on it, just fucking it and fucking it fucking it up and down as fast and deep as she could. It wasn't long before she could go all the way down on it and her ass was slapping against his stomach as his cock sank balls deep into her hole over and over and over again. Here she was, fucking yet another nasty fucking man's nasty cock just so he—and they—could come. They wanted to come and here she was to do it for them. If that weren't indignity enough, the earlier first waves of orgasm that had subsided when Dr. Elman had cruelly pulled his fingers from her ass returned quickly. She was giving them the satisfaction of knowing she enjoyed using herself, —as if she wanted to fuck and suck each one of them off. The orgasm building inside her, she knew, would be her most intense of the day. Cheers went up as she increased her pace faster than she thought possible. She put her left hand on the man's chest, her head went back and her right hand went—as if involuntarily—to her clitoris. Within mere seconds of rubbing herself, she started screaming in pleasure.

"Oh my god. This cock is making me come! I'm coming! I'm cominnnnnnnggggg!"

She collapsed backwards onto the strange man's chest. His cock sprang out of her asshole and she started thrusting her hips forward as stream after stream of ejaculate squirted out of her pussy. Here she was in front of all these cheering people, her arms and legs waving wildly about as her body convulsed uncontrollably, her stomach heaving up and down with her hyperventilating breath, and her asshole and vagina dilating open with each ejaculation and alternately clenching shut. The man underneath her had to hold her up to keep her from falling off of him.

Mr. Elman didn't even give her time to stop coming before he commanded her to get back up on that cock. She tried to pick herself up, but she couldn't. Exhaustion overpowered her. Her whole body was limp.

"Mark, help me get her up," Mr. Elman said to his nephew. The two men put their arms around her back and grabbed her under her knees and lifted her over the upright cock.

"Jelena," Mr. Elman said. "Guide the cock into your asshole."

Her anus was swollen and sore and she was physically worn out. She couldn't even hold her head up.

"Jelena!" Mr. Elman screamed.

She reached down and positioned the cock on the rim of her gaping asshole. The men began lowering her down onto it once again. She went limp like a rag doll as the two men lifted her up and down on the rigid cock beneath her. Up and down she went for what seemed like forever. She lost all control of herself.

"Clench your anus, Jelena," Mr. Elman said. "Make it as tight on his cock as possible." Jelena tried but she felt like she was split in two—like her ass was ruined and would never be tight again. Eventually she felt the cock rising to meet her lowering body and Mr. Elman flipped her over to finish off this cock, too, in her mouth. She sucked the juice from her asshole and the come out of his balls and the crowd cheered her on as if this were some kind of triumph.

After he finished, she lay there in the grass. She was naked and dirty. Cum was all over her face and her legs were sticking together. She was totally spent. Mr. Elman came over to her and began caressing her. She needed that. "You're such a good girl," he said. He gently stroked her body, starting with her hair and moving down across her shoulders, breasts, stomach, hips, and legs. She realized as he did this that she hadn't made him come. She reached for his crotch. He pushed her hands away.

"Please," she said. "Please let me suck it. I want to suck your cock. I want to take your come in my mouth. I want you to come."

He stood up. She crawled toward him, begging and further humiliating herself as Mr. Elman's slut in front of all these people.

"Jelena," he said. "Get up, get your things and go. I'll see you at work Monday morning."