The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Tim said as their lips separated, "what's the game plan now."

"Well, we've been here long enough for Mom to have grabbed a bite to eat, taken a shower, gotten dressed and left for the office. It's Wednesday and she has to man the phones and any walk-ins until late on Wednesdays. Soooo," Traci grinned and raised her eyebrows up and down at her brother, "why don't we go home and fuck, because I really would like to fuck you brother dear. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now."

"Say no more. Let's go." Tim was off the picnic table in a flash.

Ten minutes later, they were lying naked on Traci's double bed. Tim's cock was vein-bulging hard as Traci's finger tips gently stroked it up and down and circled around his cock head. Unlike her mother, Traci's fingernails were short and covered in a clear, shiny polish but no less well manicured.

Tim was stroking, with equal gentleness, Traci's very wet pussy. They kissed deeply, then kissed some more. They caressed each other every place they could reach, while they kept kissing and kissing and kissing. When they would come up for air they would both be breathing heavily, their hearts pounding in their chests. They were both so sexually excited that their bodies were trembling. Not just from the normal sexual arousal of a young man and women kissing and caressing, but also from the fact that they, brother and sister, fraternal twins, were going to fuck each other.

"So, Traci, how long do we have before Mom gets back?" Tim asked, his voice husky with lust.

Traci twisted away from her brother to looked at her clock radio. Tim took the opportunity to closely observe her chest stretched up and away from him. His sister's tits were bigger that their mother's. Instead of being like three-quarters of a medium-sized grapefruit, Traci's were about the size a whole large grapefruit, or maybe even a small cantaloupe. Her breasts curved more sharply upward and were more pointed. The areolas were more cone-shaped giving her breasts a more pointed look. Her nipples were about the same size, though, as their mother's.

Traci started to answer, "It's . . . Ahhh!"

Tim had sucked one of her nipples and areola into his mouth and was tonguing and sucking on it firmly. He had her other nipple between the thumb and forefinger of his left hand and was pinching it gently.

"What were you saying," Tim lifted his mouth off his sister's tit to ask, then grinned at her.

"I'll give you an hour to stop that," Traci responded.

As Tim went back to sucking on his sister's tit, Traci continued.

"It's 3:45 now and Mom has to stay until six. . . Oh, Tim, Mmm!" Traci pulled her brother's mouth firmly down onto her breast. Tim's mouth felt good on her tit, as did the firm and almost painful tweaking her other nipple was receiving.

"Ah, yessss," she hissed, then continued with what she had been saying. "If she leaves right away and doesn't have to see a client, then she'll be home by 6:30, but she'll call if has to see a client . . . Mmm! That feels so good, Tim."

He lifted his mouth off of Traci's breast. "Great, we have plenty of time then."

"You like my 'piggy snouts'?"

Tim lifted his head again with a bemused look on his face. "Piggy snouts?"

"Well," Traci shrugged and grinned. "Look at them, their shape. Don't you think . . . ."

"Traci, my dear beautiful sister, I think you have perfectly wonderful tits."

Traci lowered her eyes and would have blushed except that her brother and she were both totally naked and had been making out like crazy, getting ready to fuck until just a minute ago. "Thanks, Tim, that means a lot to me. I'm always kind of self conscious about them. I mean they are not, you know, all nicely rounded like Mom's, or other girls that I have seen."

"Sis, you have beautiful tits. I had a girlfriend with tits almost exactly like them, only smaller."

Traci kissed her brother sweetly. "Thanks again. Sooo, why don't you put a little suck-time on the right one now." She giggled as she pulled Tim's head down to her other breast where he began to lick lightly, then bite gently before he sucked the end of her lovely pointy "piggy snout" into his mouth.

"Oh, Tim!" Traci sighed. "That's good." She held her brother's head with both hands.

"Okay," she continued. "So here's what I was thinking. Why don't we fuck right now. Then we can take a shower, then come back here where you can lick my pussy and make me come that way, then we can fuck again. What do you think?" Traci said as she pressed her brother's head—and mouth—firmly against her breast.

"Mff!" was Tim's first response. Then, when Traci took her hand off the back of his head and he had lifted his mouth off her breast, he said: "I like it. I like it a lot. Especially the fucking now, licking you later then fucking you again part. . . . Oof!" He added as Traci punched him in the ribs.

"Smart ass," she said, but then leaned back in for an affectionate kiss.

Tim pulled away after a few seconds. "I've got to go into my room to get some condoms."

He started to get up, but Traci pulled him back down. "No you don't. I've got, possibly, the best IUD in me. So, unless you have a disease, we don't need any condoms." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Oo! I like that. And, no sis, I don't have any diseases. When I broke up with my girl friend, about two months before moving here, she told me that she had caught something from . . . well, from one of my friends. I was pretty sure she was just saying that to mess with my head. But I waited until I got enrolled, here, in school, and then, after another couple of weeks, I went to the clinic and got checked out. I've got a clean bill of health.

"So, cool, no condoms!" Tim continued. "Like I said, I like that. I get to actually feel you inside. No latex barrier between me and the real you"

"I like that too," Traci said as she pulled her brother down on top of her. "It excites me."

With a lot of giggling and laughing and a small struggle to get positioned, along with some kissing, Tim ended up between his sisters legs. She had her arms under his arms and around his back. Tim's cock was lying firmly in her wet sexual cleft. He shifted his hips and Traci shifted hers until the head of his cock had slid right up to Traci's vaginal opening.

Traci's heart was beating hard in her chest. She inhaled deeply a couple of times, letting the air out slowly. Her pale blue eyes were wide open and staring directly into her brother's bright blue ones. She noticed that he also seemed to be breathing deeply.

"Slide your beautiful hard cock into me, brother," she said in a hoarse whisper, "and fuck me."

Tim nodded then shifted his hips and his cock slid into his sister's very wet, very tight, pussy.

They both gasped "Ahhh!" at the same time with the incredible feeling of it . . . and with the incredible knowledge that they were officially committing the act of incest.

Traci giggled. Tim chuckled.

"How does it feel, Traci," Tim asked as he fucked his sister with long, slow strokes.

"It feels wonderful." She answered. Nodding her head as if in assurance. "How does it feel to you?"

"Incredible," Tim answered. "God Traci, we're fucking. You and me. Brother and sister. Twins, no less. This is fucking fantastic!"

"Oh yes, Tim! You're so right. Fucking fantastic and fantastic fucking. I love it! I love it! I love it! Now fuck me harder. Fuck me harder brother and make me come."

"I'd be a fool not to," he said.

And so he did. And so they did. Their love-making became almost frantic. Traci met every thrust of her bother's with an equal thrust of her own, wanting to take him in as deep as she could, wanting to feel his thickness slipping in and out past her tight vaginal muscles, feeling his hard cock filling her again and again. They kissed. They bit each other on the neck and shoulders. They encouraged each other on with breathless whispers in each other's ears. They began sweating and panting.

And then . . . .

"Oh yes! Tim! Tim! I'm coming!" Traci shouted. She hugged her brother tightly, her fingers digging into the muscles of his back. Her hips slammed up against him, her body arched up and she was still except for the tremors that pulsed through her whole being.

Traci took in a large shuddering breath as her body relaxed under her brother's hot and sweaty body. Tim had stopped moving when he realized that Traci was in the middle of what was obviously a very strong orgasm.

After a several heartbeats, Traci began laughing. She pulled her bother's mouth down to hers for a long kiss. "Keep fucking me, Tim. God! That was a great orgasm. Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me. I want to feel you come inside me."

"You're amazing," Tim said. He was grinning ear-to-ear as he began to fuck his sister again. He had been close when Traci went off. The power of her orgasm pleased him; hoping, believing, that he was, in large part, responsible for it.

Now the tip of Traci's tongue was exploring his ear and she began whispering to him: "Come in my pussy, Tim. I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me, deep inside me. Fill me up with your cum," Traci implored her brother.

What could a brother do? He came. He came hard and long. He shouted out his pleasure, head and neck arched back, skin red, veins protruding, as his cock shot out his thick, hot semen in several wonderful body shaking spasms, and maybe a couple more lesser ones.

And then Tim was done, the strong pleasure of his orgasm was fading away. He began laughing, too, as Traci had done, filled with the incredible joy of existence . . . and the sure knowledge that he was falling in love with his sister. He knew that he should be shocked, but he wasn't and he didn't care. He was happy. Those thoughts energized him as he held his body up off of his sister. He was covered with a sheen of sweat and he noticed that his sister was too.

Traci gently placed her hands on either side of Tim's head and looked him right in the eyes. She had a big grin on her face. Her eyes were gleaming with pleasure, amusement, mischievousness? She kissed him sweetly. He kissed her back, over and over again, ending it with one long, tongue twisting, passionate kiss.

He pulled his head back to look Traci in the eyes. "God, Traci, I love kissing you. It feels so good, so right."

"Yes, it does. It surely does," she answered, then pulled his head down to her for another sweet, loving kiss.

Tim rolled off his sister to lay beside her. He searched for her hand and found it. He squeezed it twice. Traci squeezed his in return.

"Damn, Traci! That was a good fuck . . . a really good fuck."

Traci propped herself up on her side. She ran her hand over his sweaty chest. "Yeah. It really was, wasn't it. I think this could be the start of something very, very good."

"I second that motion," Tim answered.

"You ready for a shower," Traci asked while she placed little kisses on and around her bother's lips.

"Sounds like a plan," Tim responded. He pulled his sister down for one more big kiss.

In the shower they took turns lathering and washing each other thoroughly, between hugs and kisses and giggles and chuckles. They got out of the shower and toweled off next to each other in front of a big mirror, checking each other out. When they left the bathroom they were both refreshed and ready for more hot sex.

As Traci was climbing onto the bed, Tim caressed her bottom with both of his hands. "Wait a sec', Traci," he said. She paused, on her hands and knees, and looked back at him over her shoulder.

Tim leaned forward and began to kiss his sister's buttocks. As he was kissing and caressing the baby-soft skin of her firm ass he asked: "Do you like sucking cock, Traci?"

By now, Traci had lowered her head and shoulders to the bed, leaving her ass high in the air. She was enjoying what her brother was doing. "Yeah, I like sucking cock," she answered.

"But do you like sucking cock in and of itself . . . for the act of having a hard cock in your mouth, in your hand, giving pleasure to your man . . . of the man you happen to be with at the moment?"

Traci gasped with her own pleasure. Tim was now kneeling on the floor and his hands had spread her butt cheeks. His nose was nudging her squeaky clean ass hole while his mouth was grazing her pussy lips. His tongue came out and gently began to probe the wetness that was beginning to form there. He felt the moist heat of her, partly from being fresh from the shower, partly from the heat of her body. He inhaled the scent of her, partly from the soap, but mostly of her freshly washed, clean-woman-sex scent. He loved it. His cock became fully erect again.

Traci moaned with pleasure, then answered. "Yes, Tim. I love sucking cock just for the sake of sucking cock. I told you I was a very sexual girl."

"That's good. Because, I like licking pussy just for the sake of licking pussy. No need to ask me. I relish it and do it almost automatically."

Tim pulled his face back from his sister's exposed ass and vagina. He gave her a gentle bite on her right ass cheek, then stood up. "So move on up and get on your back woman. I want to lick your pussy. I want to suck up your juices. I want to make you come. Then I want to fuck you some more and make you come again."

"Oh, Tim, I loved it when you talk like that," Traci said.

Traci positioned herself at the top of the bed, in the middle, leaning back on her pillows, and spread her legs wide for her brother.

Tim climb up next to her, on his hands and knees. He bent down to kiss his sister sweetly on the mouth, once, twice, three times. Their tongues touched, tasted, pressed against each other. Their lips sucked gently at each other's mouths. Then Tim moved down Traci's body, giving both nipples a little suction, some tongue and a gentle nibble. He kissed and nibbled down and across her belly. Finally he placed himself squarely between his sister's legs, lying on his stomach with his face just an inch away from her most sensitive flesh

Tim gently breathed hot, moist air over Traci's clitoris and labia.

"Ohhh, yessss," Traci sighed. Then she gasped loudly as her bother's tongue began to dredge between her labia from bottom to top, again and again. His tongue would flick her clit every so often, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. He carefully worked two fingers into her vagina and began to finger-fuck her while he was licking her.

Traci knew that she was super wet. She never had a problem with getting wet and staying wet. But she was so turned on by what her brother was doing that she could have sworn her juices were leaking out of her pussy, down over her ass hole and soaking her bedspread. She watched her brother for several moments. It excited her to see his mouth working her pussy over. Then she lay her head back on the pillows and closed her eyes. She gave herself over to the pleasure that her brother's mouth, tongue, and fingers were giving her.

Tim's finger-fucked his sister's pussy diligently for several minute while his tongue did marvelous things to her clit. Then he sucked her clitoris into his mouth teasing it with his teeth before biting down on it firmly but carefully several times. And then it was all over.

"Oh, God, Tim! I'm coming! I'm commmmminnnnggggg!" Traci screamed. Her hands clenched her bedspread so tightly her knuckles turned white. She pushed her pussy up hard against his mouth and fingers and held it there while the climax pulsed through her body. Then, it was too much. Her clitoris was too sensitive. She pushed his head, his mouth away from her pussy. And, for many, many beats of her heart, nothing but the warm, intense pleasurable glow of the orgasm was real.

Then Traci was laughing. "Oh! My! God! I don't know if it's because you're a really good pussy-licker or if it's because you're my brother, or, or both, but that was great. Really, really great!"

Traci reached down for her brother to pull him up so that she could hug him tightly against her body and kiss him repeatedly. She didn't mind that his lips and mouth tasted of her vaginal lubrication. She didn't mind at all.

Tim began giving his sister small kisses on her lips and all around her face. "Mmm! Traci," he mumbled between kisses, "fucking you and licking your pussy could become addictive. So far," he continued, "you've given me an excellent blow-job, even if it was hurried and under pressure, something a lot of girls wouldn't do on a, uh . . ." Tim was at a lost for words.

"How about a first date," Traci said as she put her hands on either side of her brother's face and brought his lips to hers to give him a long kiss.

"Yeah, first date," Tim answered a few seconds later as he raised his lips from his sister's. "A bj on a first date isn't something most girls would do. Then, when we fucked you seemed to have had a pretty good orgasm . . . ."

"And I did, thank you very much."

"And, now, me going down on you, you seemed to have an even better one. Are you always like that, or is it just me?" Tim gave his sister a peck on the lips and stared into her eyes, which now looked gray . . . and kind of dreamy.

"Oh, I'm like that a lot, but especially when I am really turned on. And you, dear brother, really turn me on."

"Why thank you, sweetums, I feel exactly the same way about you."

"Ow!" Tim yelped in surprise. Traci had slapped her brother's bare ass hard.

"Don't you ever call me 'sweetums' again, buster!"

"But sugarplum . . . OW!" Traci slapped him even harder this time.

"What, you mean no pet names for my pet?" Tim rolled off his sister and onto his back before she could slap him again. And he was laughing.

"Okay, Tim. You got me." Traci acknowledged. "But seriously, if we are going to keep this up, and Tim, I really do want us to continue to be lovers."

"Oh hell yes!" Tim responded.

"Then we are going to have to be careful around Mom. Not a word or a touch. Nothing that would give her a suspicion that we may be, uh, closer than brother and sister."

"But what if I manage to seduce Mom." Tim wiggled his eyebrows and grinned his biggest grin.

Traci gave her brother a look. "What makes you think you can, or are you just fucking with me again?"

No. I'm not fucking with you . . . but I hope to be in a little bit." Traci laughed at that. Tim went on. "Listen, you have the hots for Dad. You told me that. And you also told me that this genetic fucking thing . . . ."

"Genetic sexual attraction."

"Exactly," Tim continued. "I have it for you and Mom. You have it for me and Dad. Who knows, Mom might have it for me, even a little bit, you know."

Traci furrowed her brow. "Yeah, maybe. Let me think about it for a while. There's something . . . There's something that might help. Don't try anything right away, okay?"

"Two things." Tim said. "First, what is it that might help? And second, I wouldn't know how to begin to try and seduce Mom. As much as I'd like to, I'd probably start to say something and end up saying 'uh, bluh, uh, that is mmph. And then turn beet red. I have priors with girls that I really liked when I was in high school."

Traci was laughing out loud. She put her arm around her bother's neck and kiss him. "I love you, Tim, and more than just for the sex, too."

"Really?" Tim asked. "Because I kind of feel that way about you, too."

Traci smiled at her brother. "Okay," she continued, "I can't, won't tell you what it is that might help. Trust me on that one, please. And just be happy to fuck me whenever we can get Mom out of the house."

"Oh, without a doubt. I'm neither stupid nor crazy. Mom was just a side thought."

"All right," Traci gave her bother a lustful look. "Now on to present business." She got on her hands and knees then lowered her head to the bed. Her beautiful butt was sticking up high in the air and her beautiful breasts were hanging down and a bit forward.

123456...9