The Play Thing

Story Info
An intriguing creature's unhappy experience.
2.3k words
3.47
14.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My earliest memories of May are blurred by time but she had always been exceptionally kind to me and I felt as if I was her favorite. She always had a special word or a sweet for me whenever we met. I knew the others did not get such special treatment.

I had been feeling increasingly out of sorts for some time and May soothed me with a soft word and her hand around my shoulders. She fussed me and told me she understood and that she was arranging for me to meet someone. She dressed me in my best outfit. She talked and talked gave me another sweet and the feelings subsided. She led me to the front of the house and introduced me to the guests.

There were several visitors and I was the subject of discussion. I was paraded around, made to turn this way and that as they inspected me. The men drew apart and studied some papers, they returned and one of them came and held me, touching me rather too intimately and I felt the strange feeling return. I squirmed under his touch, but he also was able to calm me, with a sweet and soothing words.

I suffered his inspection and May and one of the visitors shook hands and I was led away. My finery was removed and I was released to wander around in my small private area of the large estate.

Two days later a new engine sound announced the arrival of a large vehicle. I went to investigate and May called me to her. I was dressed in a fine new coat over my normal clothes and with much fussing and soothing she helped me into the vehicle.

I was given special food and drink and I could hear my personal belongings being loaded. May came and kissed me goodbye and I tried to leave with her. She explained that it would only be for a short time and I would like the fine male they were to introduce me to. I settled and the doors closed behind me. A sudden noise of the powerful engine, a lurch told me we were moving.

Oh, the agonies I suffered that day, the noise, and the unstable lurches as the cabin I was confined to swayed as we wound round curves and over hills. The occasional fumes when the ventilator sucked in some muck from another noisy motor. I was trembling when we stopped and wished May was there when the doors were opened, but as she had told me, there were only two new men.

I let them lead me out and to a fine new house. My quarters were splendid, beautifully clean and the fragrance was new and exciting to my sensitive nostrils. They bought all my things and arranged them around me. They fussed over me and gave me sweets. I slept happy that night.

Next day bright and early, a small man came and attended me, he was nice and he soon had me talking with him. His touch as he combed my hair and then massaged me was gentle yet firm. He was talking to me softly as he approached my sensitive parts and I remained still while he examined me.

I was trembling and smelt a faint fragrance that I could not quite define but one that excited me.

He gave me a sweet and let me explore a while. The new area of confinement was very nice even more luxurious than May's estate. I happily examined all the nooks and crannies and had a lovely day. I returned to my quarters when the sun began to set and again there was that faint exciting aroma.

I helped myself to the fresh food that had appeared in my absence and after a long drink was soon asleep.

Next day, the small man came again and as we were already on good terms, I let him examine me without complaint. He gave me a sweet and dressed me in a new outfit. It was a little severe and did not give me much room to maneuver, but it fitted beautifully and I was quite happy to accompany him.

Suddenly I caught a much stronger whiff of that fragrance. It was almost a smell now; I flared my nostrils and tested the air. We were moving towards it. It got stronger and I began to tense. The little man, I never knew his name soothed me and praised me and I let him lead me to a room where the heavenly scent was thick in the air.

A barred window was opened and there on the other side was the source of the scent. He was beautiful, as black as I was. We were introduced and he surveyed me through the bars I was paraded around and our eyes kept meeting. He did not say very much, preferring the small man to show off my body, but he could not fool me. He fancied me! His male scent strengthened and I felt a stirring in my blood.

At last, he made up his mind and with a casual nod of his head, he made the small man know of his decision.

A door was opened and I was led into his luxurious room. I was a little disappointed that I was still restrained but his caresses soon dispelled any misgivings I had. His breath was sweet and he was firm with me and soon I felt him inside me. I almost swooned and it was over, all too soon.

I remember little else of that day. I remember eating a little and woke up very thirsty. I looked forward to the visit from the small man. He did not come.

It was a long time, more than three weeks before I had any visitor. I had worried over what I had done wrong for them to ignore me so.

The small man was accompanied by a man I did not trust, he made the small man hold me still while he probed my delicate parts without as much as a bye your leave.

He made some comment on how pretty I was, to the small man, how I was a fine specimen and fit as a fiddle. He then said quite causally the dreaded words. 'She's Pregnant!'

Again, I did not know what to do; I spent the rest of the day in shock. Is this what May had had me sent here for, to get me pregnant, to be bred by some strange person.

Surely I had been sent here as a pleasure girl, not to be made pregnant at the first meeting. I tried to remember the things that had been said, but I had not really been listening.

I slept poorly that night and the next day my troubles began to multiply at an alarming rate.

The small man came to me early and he brushed me down quite causally leaving quite a few knots here and there, there was not enough food, my finery was packed away and a poor quality dress was pulled over my head. It fitted well but the coarse fiber irritated.

There was the noise of that engine again and with four men holding me I was half led, half forced aboard.

The journey took half a day and I was led out into a cold and draughty upland estate. The accommodation was sparse and even worse I had to share. There was lots of evidence of others, probably more than the few that came to meet us. I was turned loose and the estate manager bolted and bared the doors. I was left to the mercy of the half dozen waiting pregnant females. I tried to ignore them and explored getting the stiffness out of my bones and soon found a quite spot to contemplate my fate.

I decided that I had better be extra nice to the small man and although it was cold, I slept that night.

By the end of the next day when no one had come to see me or any of the others, I began to worry. I was hungry and the available food was not to my liking. I nibbled a little and drank a little; even the water had a strange flavor.

The second day was worse. I had decided to explore the perimeter of the estate and had been confronted by five white females, all pregnant and they had bossed me around chasing me off an area of the estate they considered theirs.

The food there was quite a lot better and I had only had a mouthful before they had set upon me.

I became very miserable and it was only the rare event of a visit from the small man at infrequent intervals that marked the passage of time. I had begun to loose weight and my glossy hair was a mess. I was no longer the beautiful black that May knew.

I felt the fetus quicken and I tried to eat more, but the food here still did not agree with my palette and the whites still chased me from the best area of the estate. It had something to do with me being black I suppose, they were all pure white. I was tolerated among the others the browns and near blacks, but the whites would not let me among them.

One day after a winter storm, I had a visitor, May's daughter, she had bought me my fine winter coat and she fussed me and gave me sweets. I had a very happy time as she combed my hair and petted me.

In my new winter coat, I felt much better, although I was sorry to see my visitor go.

The next day was a disaster. I had felt hungry and tried to get some of the better food. The whites had caught me and as they chased me from their area one had caught my coat and tore it open. When the next storm came, only half of my body was covered and I shivered in the icy blasts.

The small man came a few days later and looked at my torn coat; he took it from me and left. I had to use what strength I had to force my way into shelter that night and the browns and blacks let me into their midst. I was the only one without a winter top coat.

The next few weeks were sheer misery. I was cold and hungry, I got wet every time it rained, trying to find enough food to feed the growing person in my belly. It had begun to move and soon my hunger became my goad.

I braved the whites and when I did not back down and after a few fights they reluctantly allowed me some of the better food. I had to fight for almost every mouth full.

It was only after the boss white delivered her baby and was taken away did my position improve. My winter top coat had been repaired. I was warmer and with the boss female gone, I did not have to fight for food so often, but I was still a shadow of my former self.

May's daughter had visited; she stayed only long enough to check my coat. She had been troubled when she left.

A week later, a different engine announced the arrival of some men and I was delighted to hear May call my name. I made what haste I could from the food area to the entrance.

May gave me sweets and she was crying as she hugged me. She helped me into the vehicle and soon we were off. I had been accepted back into my family, they had forgiven me for getting pregnant.

Until I came to term, I was given the very best of care, I ate only the finest foods and my hair was done every day by May, or one of the small men. I could come and go about the estate and wanted for nothing. I had special food in my quarters and I began to put on weight and the baby in me prospered with the attention.

In two months, I looked more like my old self, a somewhat bloated self as I was near to term.

May became a more frequent visitor, at first twice a day, then suddenly once an hour and I was confined to my quarters.

I could not see what the fuss was about and when I was ready, I delivered my baby into the world. She suckled, a fine pure black female, just like me.

As she grew, I was still given the best, my milk flowed strongly and so she prospered and grew strong. She was a delight to me, she soon wanted to explore the world and I was glad to show her off as we ventured forth. She grew strong and straight and May lavished as much attention upon her as she did me.

It was a long while later, when I heard a familiar sound, an engine that brought a dreaded fear to me. I called my daughter to me and went to the end of the estate away from the main entrance. The bad men had come back. The small man approached, but I would have nothing to do with him. He had deserted me and the others were not going to come near me, or my daughter. May called me but I refused to respond.

I led them a merry dance and even refused sweets from May. In the end, they cornered me and so with a rush and a feint, I raced for the fence and encouraging my daughter, we jumped over into the next estate. It got dark and we slept out in the open that night.

Next day, May came alone, I let her talk to me and she told me that it was all right, I was to stay with her and not be sent off again. I let her lead us back to our stable.