All Comments on 'The Player'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Very Good

I personally wouldn't allow "anonymous" cowardly comments honey. Just to let you know Queen Victoria married her first cousin Albert and had at least 5 kids, and she was very highly sexual, they even had pornographic paintings in the personal house. I don't see anything wrong with incest romance as long as both are consenting adults, so if there is negative feed back tell them to blow, lol. I will support your right to tell the story as you want, thank you honey.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

An interesting "Play" on the fact that attraction knows no boundaries set by law or religion (which is just another set of laws). Ultimately, only one "law" makes sense: the Golden Rule.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Good story..Still very difficult to understand the relationships

If Paul was the father for both kids, they would they be doubly related. Right?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

So, if I'm reading this correctly, Bill and Vicki are step siblings and not blood related. Because it sounded like Phil and Molly had Vicki then they later divorced. Molly remarried to Bill's father and Bill came to live with his Dad and Molly after they were married. It's my understanding that individuals who have no blood in common but are related by marriage alone can also legally marry each other. I have a step sister that is five years younger than me. My father married her mother and in Texas we could legally marry as well. Two different fathers and two different mothers.

It was a fun little tale,but not exactly good enough for a five star rating. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous