The Playpen Ch. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initializing template 1A Pain and Pleasure.

A momentary wave of pleasure swept over him and then pain erupted from the very fiber of his being.

Initializing template 2B, Body and Mind.

Master David felt his mind being shredded one piece at a time. Bit by bit he could feel what was being done to him. He screamed in horror but the computer wasn't done. He looked on as his body lost muscle mass and height as his flesh rippled and pulsed to the new protocol. Breasts began to rise on his chest as his waist shrank and hips widened. His scalp began to itch as long blonde locks of hair flowed down to partially obscure his vision. His clothes disappeared and a wave of unwanted pleasure came over him as he viewed his new endowments. The winch suspending him began to come to life as the he/she was lowered to the floor.

Brooke clicked the pause button on the computer. The screen flashed, "Template 6C, ready to initialize".

Steve began to remove the shackles that bound Little Davey. The he/she sat up massaging her stiff limbs annoyed at the twin orbs jiggling around on her chest. Jillian said.

God she came out gorgeous!

She's not done yet, but it's a good start. Said Brooke.

Little Davey actually blushed at the compliment. What the fuck is going on he thought.

I think she needs a new name. Said Tabatha. Can I pick one now.

Not yet said Brooke. Besides, don't you think she should pick her own name.

Oh right, good idea.

What about her dick? Said Marcie.

Chrissy joined in, does it still work? Oh never mind I'll just see for myself. She knelt down beside Little Davey and smiled the most wicked smile. Surely you don't mind if touch do you? Little Davey nodded in consent while in the back of his mind he screamed NO. Just leave me alone. You've won. Please just leave me alone. Chrissy continued. It's kind of small isn't it? Kind of like a really big clit. That pushed Little Davey over the edge and he reached over to grab Chrissy by the throat and that's when the pain started. Searing him/her to the soul. Pain so intense even God could not fathom it. Cheryl watched him wreath on the floor with agony in his eyes. She said.

You can harm no-one anymore Little Davey. Think happy thoughts and the pain will go away. Think about sucking a big hard dick. That should do the trick.

Little Davey remembered this all too well. He'd done the same thing to Cheryl and against his will he imagined sucking on a nice warm cock and the pain went away.

Chrissy wasn't done yet. She reached out and grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. She giggled when nothing happened. Steve come over here and help me please, I think she needs a little more stimulation. Steve knelt down on the other side and began to fondle one of her tits. The big clit came to life in a heartbeat. Oh, nice touch Brooke. You've outdone yourself. Brooke smiled and thought. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Little Davey was confused by everything that was happening but unable to deny the pleasure he, no she, was feeling by having her breast caressed by Steve. In reality, Steve was mauling her tit, pinching her nipple ruthlessly. In the back of his mind Little Davey knew this but was unable to stop it. His orgasm coated Chrissy's hand with his seed.

Chrissy giggled, my that was quick. Guess you really liked it. Here, you clean up the mess you made of my hand. She offered him her hand. Little Davey was screaming NOOOO again as his tongue reached out and cleaned Tabatha's hand of the sticky gooey mess. That's a good girl Chrissy said. I know how much you love a little protein now and then.

Jillian was laughing her ass off when she said. "Can I fuck him now"? Steve said, "Of course you can, I think he has that I want to be fucked in the ass kind of look in her eyes". Chrissy and Steve pulled Little Davey up on his hands and knees while Jillian put on the strap on dildo that just appeared out of nowhere. Little Dave's eyes grew wide with fear at the sight of the seven inch dildo as she looked over her shoulder at Jillian. Steve and Chrissy began to fondle Little Davey's tits and the pleasure she felt made her push her ass high in the air. Here comes Johnny! Jillian shouted and impaled the sissy's ass. Little Davey shrieked like a girl at the invasion but the pleasure was too great to ignore. His male mind screamed in horror again as pleasure filled his ass. There was nothing he could do to stop it. His body just responded to whatever they did and soon a second orgasm left his seed on the floor below his full sensuous lips. He lowered his head to lick up the white viscous fluid. Jillian withdrew the dildo and left the pathetic skank to lick it up.

Tabatha rolled her eyes at the sight and said, "such a little whore", and walked off to the theatre.

Brooke looked over to Marcie, she looked dejected. Who wouldn't, look what the others were doing to her brother. But she had done nothing to stop it, not even a plea to not become what her brother had. She walked over and took the girls hand and said, "come with me". She led the girl up and outside to the cool night air. Looking her in the eye she said......

So, looking the girl up and down. We both had our secrets. I kept mine from you by my own choice. You had no choice. You must feel violated in the worst way and in many ways all at the same time. It's a lot for anyone to handle by themselves. You made some new friends regardless of how they came to be. They are your friends now despite how the others are treating your brother. But he is your brother after all and that should and still does count for something. Your pain, is not unlike their own, just on a slightly different level.

Brooke stop! Just stop. Don't try to psychoanalyze me for Christ sake. I'm ok, really I am. It's just that I can't bring myself to join in his punishment as much as I want and need to. Your right, he is my brother but he stopped being my brother when he did this to me. He is a horrid, horrid man with no regard for human life. But I just can't seem to lift a finger to abuse him the way he did to you and the others. Maybe it's just the nature of who I've become or the shock of knowing how little I did to stop him. Now it's over and I'm left feeling empty and unwanted. I just need some time to find purpose again so I can leave all this behind.

Marcie was right of course, she may have endured more on a different level because it was at the hands of her brother. She did need time to regroup and the sooner she was far away from here the better.

Marcie, I think you should go now.

What?

I don't think you should stick around for what is about to happen.

Your probably right, but what would the others think?

They will understand and one day you will understand that they are your friends though it may seem impossible now.

I'm so sorry about what he did Brooke, and she began to cry.

Brooke took her in her arms and held her tight until her sobs became a sniffle every now and then. What will you do she asked.

Find a life I guess. One that's worth living.

So I really do need a new secretary then?

Marcie smiled, turned and walked away.

Brooke watched as she rounded the corner of the house and disappeared from sight. Oh well, she thought. May peace be with you always my dear friend.

Chapter Ten

When Brooke returned to her friends below she hadn't expected to feel the way she was right now. What she had said to Marcie and the girls response had made her think about right and wrong and justice. Should the punishment fit the crime or was the punishment a crime in and of itself. It was shaky ground anyway you looked at it. She needed time to think this over but tonight would not allow her that time. She had sought vengeance in the past and been unsatisfied with the results. Now she was going down that path again, a path fueled by wrongs rather than common sense. Sure this man had done things unspeakable but was justice really served by subjecting him to the same. Something to ponder at a later time.

When she surveyed the scene in the theatre she knew what had to be done on this night. Little Davey was sitting in the corner with her knees pulled up to her chest, very reminiscent of a very frightened Jillian. Chrissy and Tabatha were making adjustments to the fucking machine and just by the looks they were giving Little Davey it was totally for her benefit. Steve and Cheryl on the other hand were busy doing what a boyfriend and girlfriend should be doing. In the back seat of a car on some deserted highway!!!!. Jeez, get a fucking room.

Brooke cleared her throat to get everyone's attention.

Where's Marcie?

She's left for now.

Why?

She needs to sort through some things. She'll be ok.

So what now? Tabatha said.

I guess we proceed.....Everyone agree?

Let's name her first, Jillian said. How about Julie Jiggles?

Now now let's be fair about this. After all Jillian, he didn't name you Jillian Jugs did he.

OK, OK, but it has to be appropriate.

Why not just name him Dani? Steve said. That way he would always be reminded of how he failed today as his clone failed months ago. Just to further his humiliation.

Nice, I like it. Cheryl said.

Sweet! Came a cry from Tabatha.

I like it was Brookes response.

I'm with Brooke said Chrissy.

Guess I'm outnumbered, Dani it is.

Great said Brooke, let me just go add that to the 6C template and we'll be ready to go.

Little Davey had all but forgotten about the paused template. Now what, he thought as a sense of renewed fear found the back of his mind. Brooke wasn't smiling like she was before she left with Marcie in tow. Had Marcie said something to quiet Brooke down. The way she was punching keys on the keyboard told a different story. He could feel information assaulting his brain but was oblivious to its content no matter how hard he tried to read when suddenly the computer sounded in his head.

Ready to initialize 6C, Primary female instincts A,B, and C/Primary lust sequence A-Z/ Mannerisms 101/Sexual Preference 1B/Nice wet pussy

Brooke was about to hit enter when a hand stopped her. She smiled as she recognized the nail polish. By all means Marcie, be my guest. Marcie hit enter and Little Davey was no more.

Little Davey waited but nothing happened at first. Then a faint hum began somewhere in his mind turning into a buzz as it seemed to grow closer. His name became clear. Just Dani, no last name. The buzz grew louder. When this is done I need to go shopping for, well everything it seems. The buzz grew louder. And a man! No, two men or maybe three or four or ten! The buzz grew louder. I could shake my booty and my tits and get all the guy's I want and they could bring their girlfriends too. Now that would be a party. The buzz grew louder still as thoughts overwhelmed his mind. A mind that would no longer belonged to David until the last sequence played out.

Brooke checked her monitor and it flashed, download complete. Brooke removed the optic cables from the base of Dani's neck.

Dani rose, mind buzzing with thoughts not her own, walked out of the computer room and into the theatre. She spotted her goal and slowly walked to the fucking machine. In Dani's mind it was just three hunky guys ready to fuck her good. With an evil smile Jillian helped her aboard and strapped her in. Tabatha arranged the dildo's at her rear and Jillian inserted an ejaculating dildo in her mouth. Dani made no effort to resist. Jillian attached a tube to the end of the dildo that led to a 2 gallon bag of cum. Tabatha made some final adjustments and signaled all was ready. The buzzing in Dani's head ceased.

David felt himself pulled from the abyss he'd been sent to. But everything was wrong. His body, his mind, both seemed different and then reality set in. He was strapped to the machine and his mouth was filled. He had breasts but his cock was still there. Cheryl bumped his mind.

Hi Dani, how things going for you right now?

Fuck off bitch.

My, My, My, such a poor attitude for someone in no position to give attitude at all.

Like I said, Fuck off.

Well not really me this time. It's your turn in case you hadn't noticed.

The anal dildo made its way into his ass and he quenched his eyes shut. You haven't won you know. There are others like me. Powerful men. They will know what you have done and seek retribution.

Not tonight honey, now let me explain how this works. Now then, the next dildo will enter your pussy that you don't have yet. You will have beg for a pussy as the dildo applies pressure to where your hole should be and you will beg eventually from the pain you will endure. The nanites are already waiting for you to ask. With your insistence they will create a nice tight pussy with an extraordinarily sensitive clit. As your pussy forms the dildo will sense penetration and release and electrical pulse stimulating the nanites to work faster. The deeper the penetration the faster the nanites will work until all 7" of the dildo are inside you at which time the nanites die off and you are left with a very filled pussy and very excited clit. Once your pussy is filled the seesaw begins and you will feel both pleasure and pain. To relieve the pain you must suck on the dildo in your mouth. But you must suck hard to get the cum in the bag to your mouth. Once the cum passes the tip of the dildo the anal dildo will cease leaving you only with the pleasure of your cunt being fucked. This punishment will last for 24 hrs unless you empty the cum bag sooner. If you empty the cum bag in less than 24 hrs you will be rewarded with another 24 hrs of just your new pussy getting fucked. You're going to have so much fun. Let the games begin.

Dani felt the dildo press against his scrotum. Knowing he was beaten, in his mind, he immediately begged the nanites for a pussy. And so the nanites began to reshape his gender. His captors had made one small mistake though. There was a network and there were others like him and he would be missed sooner or later. They would come looking for him and those who did this. In the meantime he began to suck on the dildo to relieve the ass fucking pain. God that thing was so big. The first drop of cum entered his mouth and the anal dildo pulled out and was silent. He had his first of many girly orgasms and by the end of the 24 hrs he was really enjoying them. Maybe a little too much he thought. But that was the last time he thought about things as he was. David's mind was tied, wrapped and delivered to a computer disk. Dani now resided in that mind, her only goal to find someone to fuck her silly. Game over.

Chapter Eleven

Cheryl sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee. They were all still at the ranch house even though they'd sent Dani off to start her new life as a whore two days ago. Brooke was slowly dismantling the computers and removing any trace of what they had done. Steve was flesh and blood again and things were going ok between them. Sure they had that little talk that lasted all of two minutes before they both tore each other's clothes off and fucked like bunnies. But something was bothering her that she just couldn't put her finger on. Something Dani had said about a network.

Tabatha was catching some rays on the shore of the lake. Her plane home would leave tomorrow and it would be back to living the high life. Chasing boys and having fun. Her sister had come through and put things back to right. She had this nagging feeling though that Cheryl was unsettled about something. It was good that she was back with Steve though. They had always been so good for each other.

Steve was skipping rocks at another part of the lake. He was still finding memories he seemed to have lost. One thing was for sure, he was head over heels in love with Cheryl. Just like he'd always been but so much had happened and if truth be told, he resented Chrissy in a way for taking his life. And then there was the fact that not so long ago Cheryl had enlisted Brooke to make him go away. Maybe the only reason she was unsuccessful was because of that prick that did this to him in the first place. He just had to keep in mind that neither Cheryl nor Chrissy did this to him.

Chrissy stood in the woods behind a tree. She watched as her former self skipped rocks across the lake. What is this like for him? To come back and find everything turned upside down. She was his twin in every way but gender. How could she erase the pain she saw in his eyes every time he looked at her. The pain of knowing he had become her. The confusion that was somehow pushing him away when all she really wanted was to have him accept her. He wasn't in her mind anymore and for the first time she realized that this was a worse fate.

Jillian walked into the computer room looking for Brooke. Brooke was so busy all the time now but she had something she needed to ask her and it could wait no longer. Brooke glanced up as she walked in.

Hi Jillian, what brings you down here to my little version of hell?

I need to ask you something.

Ask away sweetie, I'm all ears.

No, I need your undivided attention Miss Brooke.

That caught her off guard. Brooke stopped what she was doing and surveyed the girl. She was fidgety and seemed uncomfortable. I'm not a wizard but you're welcome to ask honey.

It's about Johnny.

He causing you any trouble?

No! That's just it Brooke, he's gone.

What do you mean gone?

He promised to be there when I needed him. And then he wasn't. He promised Brooke! He promised! Now he's gone. I can't find him anywhere!

Brooke rushed over to the girl who was now trembling and crying hysterically. She pulled her into her arms only to be pushed away and watch as Jillian ran from the room. From what I hear Johnny was a womanizing bastard. Good riddance. But as she walked back to finish up for the day a thought occurred to her. A file she'd not opened simply labeled "J". Johnny? She thought back to when she arrived with Chrissy. Chrissy and Steve were both awake at the same time and that hadn't happened before. Turned out that that was because Steve's conscious had been reunited with his clone. OMFG! Johnny!

Sometimes endings make way for a new beginning.

Not quite the end.................

12