All Comments on 'The Playroom'

by SoCalNaughtyHottie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is NOT a romance novel

SoCalNaughtyHottieSoCalNaughtyHottieabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You....

.......all for your overwhelmingly positive comments. It is so gratifying to know that you have enjoyed my tawdry tales. As always, I appreciate any feedback and encourage your commentary.

Yours in kink,

K

OmarfeetfetishOmarfeetfetishabout 11 years ago
Nice story

very nice one

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 11 years ago
What a Hottie

That was Erotic! I'm very Aroused and Throbbing! I'm Coating my Pj's in Cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written and utterly thrilling... Please write more! More! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, Is there going to be anymore fun in the Playroom in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Sexy story. I love the build up the play room from your perspective was completely different from his, his initial let down when you had him strip naked then in his knees in front of your obvious gorgeousness and natural dominance. I'm so envious of you both! I want to be dominated like this by my current gf as I had by several gf's.. She's made it clear no role reversal. So I'm stuck to reading and living vicariously through others stories, etc. Please write more. Don't hold back. Nearly evey man finds it fascinating to be dominated and controlled by a woman. The situation hasn't been presented..

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Playroom not a dungeon

I’ve visited mistresses who refer to their “dungeon” as a “playroom” and the term has been appropriate because they are there to “play” with me, as their submissive, so that we can satisfy both our desires.

The context here as a “playroom” is also correct in its use as a a place where two people can express their love for each other by fulfilling their mutual desires without the more “aggressive” forms of gratification for both parties.

It’s one of those tales that should remain as a “stand alone story” without any sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would love for a woman to tie me to a bed like that and toy with me. I would especially love having my nipples clamped and teased like that.

"I lean down to pinch and tug on your nipples, making them harder and more sensitive. The feeling is divine and you moan, registering the pleasure/pain as it travels down to the tip of your now pulsating cock." --Yes! I would moan loudly and maybe even come if you did that to my nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous