The Pledge Mistress Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, ma'am. I won't say anything. You have my word on that."

"Thanks. Pledge Kathleen will need lots of attention, affection, and emotional support to get through the summer and that support's gonna have to come from you. I can't really provide it because of my duty as pledge mistress. You can, because you're her lover. I'm holding you responsible to keeping her happy and motivated. It's important, because the future of her life will be determined by what happens to her over the next three months."

"Yes, ma'am."

"There's something else. You and I did not have this conversation. I've broken a bunch of rules by having you in here, talking to you like normal person, and discussing someone else's confidential information. I've just put a lot of trust in you. You understand that, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"PLEDGE, STAND UP!"

Lisa quickly rose to her feet and stood at attention.

"You are dismissed, Pledge. Wake up the others and have them out by the pool area for upper body PT. Bring your shoes and a towel. You won't need your PT uniforms."

"Yes, ma'am!"

With that Tracy headed for the front door. As she passed the doorway she put on her cap. She struck a very imposing figure as she crisply walked down the driveway in her military uniform. She got into a car with three other Reservists and they drove off.

----------

Lisa went back downstairs. She looked at her three companions, but was reluctant to get them up. She took a closer look at Kathleen's sleeping face, which looked younger and much more relaxed now that she was asleep.

She's my responsibility, thought Lisa to herself. She's my problem and I'm the one who's got to take care of her. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

12